[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh ok, I couldn't see his face. I love how they all get along so well in Ch3, well 99.7% of them lol. There's  0.3% that doesn't.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh haha, that's just an in case number, in case someone prove me wrong that not all of them get along. I was going to say 99.9 but 9 isn't my lucky number, 3 is. lol :loool:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That must be the rising sun float. I wonder if the BR will have a show or float. Yes Matt is back from Russia. She post a picture of her Aum A and Nat M

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When did Matt go to Russia...she travels a bit. I wonder if her boyfriend tag along? Can't wait to see more pics of the soccer game.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Miss seeing James onscreen :( Re-watching bits and pieces of KCR again but still hoping to see him back on soon..Love the banners fans have up to support him^^

@ncmeowmeow35 A bit off topic but just wanted to say that it's nice seeing your comments again^^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
arayaa said:
Miss seeing James onscreen :( Re-watching bits and pieces of KCR again but still hoping to see him back on soon..Love the banners fans have up to support him^^

@ncmeowmeow35 A bit off topic but just wanted to say that it's nice seeing your comments again^^
Aww thanks. I haven't visit the BR thread in so long because I didn't want to feel sad from missing them.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@Sweet_JJ Thank you for sharing as always♥ So excited for this, one more month to go then >_<

@ncmeowmeow35 No, I understand. I still get very sad when I think about it, but there's also a lot of good and happy times so just trying to stay positive about it..but I'm very excited for Ka Badin and just happy to see you again. Hope I'll be able discuss/spazz Ka Badin much more with you here :)

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ lol yes, we can do this. One month is nothing compare to the 2 years we've waited >_<)/

Yes, so glad this will have a happy ending ^^ hehe can't wait either to spazz with you gals once it airs! We can do this! ^3^

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: its about time  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: screaming like the audience  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
WOW!!! So many great news, pix and vid! Can't wait for it to air. Even without subs I will watch it. I hope that even if there is no sub, some kind soul would be able to do some simple translation, especially the important parts and the parts of James and Matt.... I want to be able to swoon looking at his expression and understanding what he is saying!  

I love the article (Yaya's b-day) where Yaya gave praises to James! Even though they have not collaborated before on a lakorn, their friendship is quite solid reading from what Yaya said! James must have been a very nice, kind and adorable person to have Yaya said that about him!

And the teaser for Ka Badin...what can I say but to say WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!! I just can't wait. James' expressions were really good!!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@Sweet_JJ Aww, thanks for always keeping this thread alive and going w/ updates & photos You're the best♥

Love how supportive his fans are as well. There're so many & that huge banner is so cool. ^^

byebye

sarNie OldFart
excited for the lakorn...I looks good and the fans seemed upbeat about it. The hug at the end of the teaser between Matt/James was sweet.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
:dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: OMG the teaser!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2: i'm so exciting for this lakorn!!! ohhhh my feeling

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Guys the OST for this lakorn will come out in two weeks! Hope it sounds good!  :thumbsup:

Will James Ma be singing? 

Oh my, i can't wait for the action scenes and James Ma's Magical Legs (that will turn into "Legs of steel"  :woot2: ) 

Though something bugs me. His elephant will die?!??!  :cry1: Dying pet dogs in shows crush my heart, I think a dying pet elephant will kill me.  :cry: I'm sorry. I'm weird that way. 

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Sadly yes, the elephants he raised, especially the one he cherishes will die. :( I'm not an animal lover but I was sad when I saw the pics. I think James was really sad at that scene too since he loves animals very much, but gosh the elephant is such a good actor!

Can I just say, I laughed out loud with this comment. The elephant is such a good actor! It had more feelings compared to (no-names).  :shutup:  :bhehe: 

It's totally different with pet dogs and pet elephants. Though obviously I've never had an elephant in my life, I think an elephant is more of a companion and a work buddy even + best friend all rolled into one. I always had this impression that dogs and some cats you can domesticate, but Elephants or any other naturally wild animal for that matter would not obey you unless you really earn its "respect" hence the deeper bond. Oh call me a sadist but I'm excited to see James Ma's manly tears.