[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hey, it's a period lakorn, high status be damn lol. And you know how men think back then, usually they like to have more than one wives and that is not including the ones that is trying to find her spot next to him. And James is going to have a hard time fending them off. But, since he has kids with Matt, I think he's happy with her lol.

In the picture it looks like James is threatening her...maybe she knows something about him he doesn't want others to know...or maybe she's about to exposed a fake relationship between herself and James. You know how rais are...more than often they have an imaginary relationship between themselves and the Pra'eks. Some rais are smart and conniving but when it comes to Pra'eks they tend to turn stupid quickly lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol Sweet JJ...I haven't watched a period lakorn where Pra'eks are decisive about a relationship. I don't know why but they make most period lakorns men seemed so gullible. Rais can come up with the dumbest story about the N'ek and he's quick to believe it.  Their heart are made out of a rubber band or something where they stretched and stretched according the Rais little stories.

The worst one for me was Rome ...I don't remember what lakorn it was but I swear I don't think I was going to make it through the entire lakorn. He was one of the dumbest most unbelievable period lakorn Pra'ek that the lakorn world has ever made. And if James is like that in here, it'll be...well I'll probably hate it :)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@Jana.....I loveeeeeeeeeeee your siggie of Jma and Kim.... both of them are sooooo cute!!!

Loving all the pictures posted here.... make me feel more impatient as I wait for Ka Badin to air....Maybe I should re-watch Kunchai Ronnapi to make the wait more bearable!!!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't be having James being indecisive towards his girl. I won't be able to handle that! Although I do agree that most of the periods I watched have pra'eks who believe in the N'rai's the only one I've seen if it counts as a Period is Wanida. Tik always believed in her. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Matt's video looks like it's from a lakorn. haha i love it when people find scenes of celebs that go hand in hand. Lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
Matt's video looks like it's from a lakorn. haha i love it when people find scenes of celebs that go hand in hand. Lol.

I think it's from a scene from the lakorn she will be playing in w/ boy.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jana matt she has another lakorn with Boy? Which one? I know she was rumored (might have already been confirmed) with chakrit and B-o-m-b for a twin, one with Rome and another with Great.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It is Fai Lang Fai, originally the Pra'ek is Rome he pulled himself out because his dad is sick and the role is given to Boy.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jana thanks girl. I liked Matt&Boy's previous drama. They were giddy-able but that was like a smooth, calm, and sweet lakorn with a bit of melancholy. based on what everyone was saying on the thread, i wont watch it. Im tired of revenge stories. Need some slap/kiss that does not involve revenge.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
hold its mean tomorrow right  :scratchhead2: i hope so cant wait i miss him soooooooo much but i want eng sub to understand  :lmao:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
kodocha said:
hold its mean tomorrow right  :scratchhead2: i hope so cant wait i miss him soooooooo much but i want eng sub to understand  :lmao:
hahaha kodocha we were dreaming for one moment

poobae91

sarNie Adult
True true, I don't care if the lakorn turns out to be stupid. This will actually be my first time tuning into a James lakorn, but I want to see how well he does with Matt.