[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I read that Kol Kimono (Ken, Chompoo, and Bird) will air after LSR, and after Kol Kimono will be NNS (James J. and Yaya)

I have no idea when CH3 going to air Ka Badin.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
To be mia for quite a while and to find out that this lakorn still doesn't have an air date.. it's a bit saddening.  *sniffsniff*

My guess is that it might air at the end of summer or fall...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thank you.  I've been mia to focus on my studies... but anyways...

I would understand why they would want the hype for BR to go down first... because they wouldn't want a comparison or have a certain expectation.  <-- but I'm totally looking forward to the storyline and cast already though XD.

But.. umm, yes... I wouldn't mind seeing James' lakorns back to back though..... but then that'll mean I'll have nothing to look forward towards the later half of the year.... *sniffsniff*

sarNie Adult
I'm so sorry for this news. admittedly, I want to see NNS air too, but I also want to see Ka Badin. So they're likely putting it in the Monday timeslot? hey, at least it would be a great way to start the week right? 

At least, I think Ka Badin would have a happy ending, unlike Bang Rajan. 

sarNie Adult
Oho. wait wait, sorry to be a bit off topic, but the is right that in the Kim x James Ma upcoming Lakorn, JMa is going to be a doctor? (I read it from the summary of the old version in the wiki).... MEEP.  :woot2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Literally just fangirl to death! Phet and James Ma in the same picture and then Phet in glasses. Double cuteness! I cannot even contain my fangirling feelings right now too excited!!!!!!! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Phet and Matt? didn't even think of that. Gosh! They should change the p'ek in her twin lakorn to Phet. Woww. CHAKRIT, PHET, AND MATT. CHOB MAK!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Seriously, where did this bromance come from?  I need more ahaha Phet & James look so close!! I like, I like!

James & Maprang look quite cute, but if they were to ever star in a lakorn together, she'll either be supporting or n'rai, sigh.w

And awwwiees, his bday shoutout to mama mint <3

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I want to see MAprang and James be paired, but i'm guessing it won't happen unless she is promoted to n'ek, which she definitely deserves because she is an amazing actress.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
All those pix and videos posted here recently are so freaking cute!!! Oh my!!! My heart is really gonna burst from all the waiting for Ka Badin to air but I will WAIT!!! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am all for Matt...She can teach some of the newbies how it is to actually act lol. She is goofy and playful but when it comes time to acting out a scenes she becomes very serious.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Heck yeah she's amazing. She caught my attention since Kularb Rai Glai Rak. She was a total brat that forced me to sympathize with her character. When she cried for her father, I cried with her. Each time I watch the lakorn, the emotions remain intact. Rak Tong Oum was really good too although storyline got kinda stupid after their marriage with the involvement of Sipa's ex gf BUT when Matt got so fed up with Sipa being nice to that beyotch, ahem, she was screaming at Sipa's face. Me, I'm a screamer, so i totally cheered her on. Woot woot. And both p'rai were good looking also. If only she had played twins in those lakorns.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It is amazing how soft Matt look in the opening photos...I don't usually view her as a soft spoken obedient N'ek lol. But that is what makes her great. She knows just what to do when the character calls for it.