[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Matt has some promising upcoming lakorns.

Sad news guys I read on Ch3's FB that this'll air in Feb-March after Bang Rajan :( That's not fair Ka Badin finished before RB  :mad:
Urghhh really?? More waiting and a period lakorn right after another I guess its going to be a period lakorn phase for a while in the beginning of 2015. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is a tall girl...as young as James look I am glad he is tall enough for her or else we would be doom...cause with her mature look and her height it would be a bad combination if James is shorter than Matt lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
well u know to be fair his hair might help with his height. See how elvis his hair is next to great lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Most of the pics I saw is James' hair out height everyone lol. Honestly, I don't care much as long as the P'ek is taller than N'ek it's all good. I mean who would want a short guy standing next to a girl that is a head above him that's so unattractive. Mart is a bit shorter than Matt it was just weird looking. Even two beautiful people cannot make that work.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya girl do know they let guy wear those heel shoes to get a couple inch taller and girl wear flat loll . Tik have to wear heel shoe all time when film w/ tall n'k or at least to appear taller haha.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Now that I think about it some of the p'eks do wear really thick heeled shoes when N'ek is taller. Oh well at least they're trying lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I guess Jana to appear even that much taller. I think Mart wear heels too with the lakorn he starred in with Matt and still shorter than her lol.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Jumping for joy. COME ON GIRLS JOIN ME! Cannot distribute my love equally towards those three lakorns. Its safe to say i can have as many onscreen boyfriend as i can because they're all from different lakorns therefore they'll never meet. Ahaha. Good thing they don't clash with my book boyfriends too.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Me too!! After I'm done with finals I'm gona rewatch Ronnaphi again. Gosh he is soo handsome & perfect for his actresses. *squeals

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So ready for this!!!!! Get to see all of my cuties all at the same time again. Some one help me. I cannot handle all of the hotness that will be going on.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
jana, so this along with the other lakorn will be airing the next slot after abb ruk online???

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
D'awwhhh they are so cute!! greeds I cannot get over that video and both of them flirting. James looks like he's working so hard with that picture of him sleeping in the restaurant. Eeeekkksss!!! Thanks so much for that picture Jana. James and Namtarn look smoking hot together and I will still continue to pray for both of them in a Lakorn. <3 and I cannot decide between JM or MJ there all too perfect.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here! I'd be upset if it gets draggy but the action scenes are what I anticipate the most. James is going to be looking good.