[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
James is looking hot in that magazine shoot! *whew* blowing me away. <3 but I just had to come and drop by and say how much I LOVE your signature Jana! It's a eye catcher signature. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ill share @janajelly1. Ill even cut it in half. Ill take the side in which his right hand is on. Hehehe. Possibly set up a shrine. Lol no.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
the kids are just too cute...and the phone cover...is that James' phone? lol I can't imagine him walking around with a phone cover of pictures of himself.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Dont give us crappy editing! I remember a lot of people complaining for all the weird editing for Raak Boon 2.

chulie

sarNie Egg
i wonder how weir must be feeling among these batch of young boys. must be awkward. LOL!

the power ranger outfits! hahahaha

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for all the goodies Jana! :D

I need to get my hands on that phone case and pillow.
I hope it airs by the end of this year. November or December would be great.
All the shows I'm waiting for are set to air by the end of this year. It's already October, but it still feels so faraway. :lmao:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:

No problem ip.smilez. :) I am a very happy girl, guess this'll air this year for sure! Since he is after all Ch3 rising actors and he's got a influencing manager ;) I'm sure he'll get the next available slot soon. 

So far James is rumoured with Yam and Mint, guess the Ch3 elders are still talking about it since he's taking one lakorn at a time for now.
BTS clips, pictures & re-watching scenes from KCR isn't enough, we need James on-screen now haha Also, both rumors that James had with Yam & Mint are period lakorns so I'm wondering which one it actually is lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Maybe the producers find him appealing to do period lakorns? Lol I love how he knows how to fight too...that's a plus. I wouldn't mind if he and Yam pair up for the period lakorn and wait for a JM renioun with a modern lakorn. Ohhhhh my, the thought of James taking on sadistic Kawee......ahhhhhh ^^ We need to see him as a sadist hahaah ! And my heart flutters just thinking of James as my ideal husband Rachen haha that's perfect ;p