[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

chulie

sarNie Egg
it's due to na's body type that he doesn't look good in the majority of the clothes given to him, poor guy, it doesn't help that he likes ugly clothes too!! and james has a proprotionate body so he naturally pulls off clothes better. it helps that both are good-looking. LOL@james idolizing na, it's not hard to see, na is like god to some. hahaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I would assume it's the "LINE" incident awhile back, where Mark spoke rudely about Mint and her mother... unless there was an earlier incident that happened in the past?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahaha The guys are so entertaining and I love the bromance lol I can watch them all day hahaha It's nice to watch as James Ma grow as an actor in the entertainment and to also see him come out of his shell during talk shows. haha freakin Mario even slipped in at the end of the video saying that there is news of Ken and Namtarn wooing each other hahahha They sure love teasing one another kekeek Anyways, I am ready to watch JMA on screen whootwhoot

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@janajelly1 im totally with you there. I used to LOVE mark but this guy nearly destroyed me with his rudeness. Okay you're a star but did you forget that you had to debut to be a star and Debuts are IMPORTANT SAME AS FIRST IMPRESSION! Khunchai ronnaphi was my fav despite mark's open hope for a bigger role. Although JMa may be upset about the situation, he is a real gentleman for not letting it bother him. Yes sir take charge. Ka Badin is definitely a challenge for JMa but i have faith that he will pull through gracefully and most handsomely. That sammie girl...are we gona hate her? I remembered someone said something about it.

chulie

sarNie Egg
Wow, i didn't know about the chai pee's incident but I did know about the LINE's incident.... let's just say my impression of someone went down the drain after that and it was hard to enjoy his lakorn after what happened.

matt likes to pinch james. LOL why is he so mysterious about the guest? and im surprised no one has leaked photos yet. hahaha XD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
JMA has one the biggest commitment & dedication I've seen so far. He's always so focused on whatever he has to take on and makes the best out of it. Thanks Jana for sharing all the pics. I seriously can't wait to see who is his special guest.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol at the pic...either he is confused or he is saying ewwww silently. Hey, at least she covered her face had it been me it would have been right at him lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg...that little boy can passed as their kid. I can see a little James and Matt in him lol. With two kids they are a busy couple hahhaa

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Is that Matt holding a chunk of wood ready to beat the sh*t outa JMa!! Dont break my heart Matt & dont lose my trust JMa. :))

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
They have two kids!!!!!!!! The kids are adorable, and I agree, the boy does resemble James. :D
That family pic though. :heart:

I'm like this new magazine shoot. I've always preferred more causal and simple looks. hehe.