[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
The poor elephants. :lmao:

I think they are well trained elephants. I've seen some bts of well trained horses before and they were excellent actors. hehe :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Most likely animals used in production are trained.  Elephants are like going extinct... I doubt they'll hurt one or any.  Plus the elephant(asian/white) is the national animal of Thailand :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
James enemy in KB must've purposely attacked his beloved elephant :( He looks so heartbroken. T_T

chulie

sarNie Egg
awww what matt says. i guess he's the gentleman like nadech - i did not know the two are good friends until recently. me loves both guys.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@janejelly, James in a white shirt/sunglasses alone already makes us fangirl LMAO :loool: :loool: :coverlaf:

Awwwe, love Matt's compliment of him... Yes James will go far indeed!  SUSUSUSUSUSU!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is almost a perfectionist when it comes to her acting...when great did kularb rai with her she tells him what she expect and doesn't mess around. It's sweet that Matt sees what james can do

chulie

sarNie Egg
matt is a very committed actress, she's my favorite younger actress in her generation, she's the opposite of yaya, my second favorite.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Yes she is, that's why I enjoy almost all of her work.  You can really see the committment and dedication she puts into all of them :)