[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha that's so funny Janajelly! I agree James Ji does have a baby face but I think thats what gets me to like him.

I got a funny story to tell you guys too. I have a game app called QuizUp and you can play with anyone around the world but you have to have an account. It lets you pick a profile picture so I chose a picture of JamesJi ,James Ma, and Bomb taking a selfie together. You can chat with people on there too so I was playing against a girl in California and she messaged me later and asked me who the guy in the middle was. Guess who the guy in the middle was?! James MA! LOL. I was thinking to myself..... time to promote this cutie! I told her his name and everything and told her to go watch him cause he's a great actor. She said she would but I dont know. I just know she has great taste like us too! Hahaha 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Omg Xiongurl, tell that girl she has good taste lol. Only the loyal fans of JMA will promote him around LOL :dance1:
Will do Janajelly! Aww thankss! There's always time to promote this guy. I mean who wouldn't want to see him. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I never really fell in love w/mark...I fell in love w/MTEAM...but w/James I fell in love with JMA and Jalida

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Omg Xiongurl, tell that girl she has good taste lol. Only the loyal fans of JMA will promote him around LOL :dance1:
jana i love your JMA and Matt banner  :heart:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Thanks goodness for making more pills. I had something funny to tell you guys. I was printing out posters of the 5 lions out and my cousin (who has no idea those guys are) came in and just said "which one is your boyfriend" I was shocked. Then he was like the one in the white suit (wedding picture) looks handsome he can totally make me turn homo" and I was like hitting him with my umbrella beside the printer and yelling at him that JMa wasn't homo and he will never I had to calm down by eating those pills.

I will also promote him gals/guys we should upload fan signs of JMa in IG, Facebook, Twitter etc

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...well he's the man for me, i barely go FANGIRL for actors...was watching his youtube vdo...SWOON over him singing

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i was checking IG fanclub yes JMA fans are so crazily joyful with JMA with Matt they say this couple is hot don't care about the age gap with them 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
i was checking IG fanclub yes JMA fans are so crazily joyful with JMA with Matt they say this couple is hot don't care about the age gap with them 
Lol me too I agree with them I think they can still match eachother even with the age gap. The both are really hot together.

Janajelly1: this pics made me take tons of JMa pills thank you!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I am so jealous of Mint and Matt. That picture of James about to kiss Matt's hair/head it wished it was me. James is such a hottie in these pictures he should stop being handsome before I die. This couple looks cute together I can't wait till more pics. I also love the ter James too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chalidaluvprin said:
Lol me too I agree with them I think they can still match eachother even with the age gap. The both are really hot together.

Janajelly1: this pics made me take tons of JMa pills thank you!!!
well actually Matt she looks good with everyone she looks compatible with both the generation 

bet JMA will get alot of good acting skill from Matt since she is like his senior, sister who will help her brother achieve his goal 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They are so cute together. Matt is a playful person so she gets along with most. James is cute in a boyish way but yet can be handsome.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
James Ma is so handsome that I had to go to the ER for real. I am sneaky talking those pills from the nurse. His love is so awesome. I want those chips it will cheer me up from not being sick. His smile totally made my broken leg/ heart feel better. I wish to go back home tomorrow

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm back! Whoa the opening ceremony, how could i miss that! Oh well catch up isnt that bad :). Anyways JMA is too cute and too handsome to resist. Once again Matt and JMA are bot that bad of a couple. Cute looking couple :) :) by the way, is that one other girl the n'rai. The one who taking pics with JMA and Matt, the three? Just wondering that all lol!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Where have you been girl? Better catch up! :)

If your talking about Saimai Maneerat, the one holding James from behind, yes she is the n'rai 
Was she the ex of James in the lakorn?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang! If she's going to act like other Wilairampa I can't wait to see that. She's going to look mad crazy. Poor James he makes all the girls go crazy for him. Hehe

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying that. I just wondered because if I remember correctly somebody said that james had an ex first before meeting matt.

Btw, What is ploykwan?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
D'awwhh! James look so cool in that sunglasses picture.  I totally agree with you Jana! James does need an IG. He loves taking so many photos.