[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
itzdao said:
Strange thing is that the heart eyes doesn't show anymore on IG(deleted? change of heart? Mint declined??)...
It'll be so nice if N' Mint's in this lakorn with JMA. It'll be their first boran ancient history lakorn together. Another first eh hehe!
And JMA will be tanned (I prefer him (men in general) with lil more color than pale and white anyhoo) and possibly "shirtless??"
Hope he has a semi or full six pack abs to show us lol! How exciting!

And worst case scenario, if not Chalida, then I just hope it'll be someone who will compliment him well like she did.
My thoughts on N' Patricia, she is cute/pretty when I first saw her, but after seeing her talk and interactions,
she really favors the actress Vicky Sunisa Jett, more than any resemblance to Yaya (yaya more lovelier still in my book).
Vicky Sunisa is gorgeous, but I just don't know how Patricia wind up looking so much like her lol! I really like Ester Supree over
her though....just my personal taste and opinion na ka. Anyone know when  this is suppose to start filming and all that good stuff
or any leads or clues on who Lam Duan will be???
saw a pic of the novel of this lakorn its probably another storyline similar to Khun Seuk 

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Ouuuuu no wonder James has been bulking up :) His upper body has gotten bigger ><" so hot 5555

Yes look how much he expanded (even tho his shoes are a lil higher than great & pope), in a VERY GOOD way, and imagine him later with a lil tan *swoooooon* :drools:  oh plus he's only 20 yrs old, so he should be growing still..hopefully taller hehe*

cr: netty_teera/ nufhaza/ team james ma pantip

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It's going to be a historic boran lakorn?  How interesting indeed!

I'm really curious as to who n'ek will be.  I would like Wawwa please :D

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
So happy that James will have more work. TV Scene's lakorns are decent for me, they're not too bad. So far the only one that I've really liked is Pimmala. If Chalida is not in here with James, I wouldn't mind seeing Wawaa to pair up with James. She has a baby face like James.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
It's going to be a historic boran lakorn?  How interesting indeed!

I'm really curious as to who n'ek will be.  I would like Wawwa please :D
yeah this one is historic boran lakorn similar to Khun Seuk and LookTard since all are by Tv Scene 

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Not really excited about this pairing but will give them a chance. Mint might have a lakorn with Great later on, so why not let James and Preem star together lol!

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
That's not a rumour from any source. The user who created that thread said she heard Preem saying she'll have a period lakorn later this year and therefore, she suspects that it'll be Ka Badin. Other users think she'll be in Chat Payak Nak Soo instead. Everything is just an assumption. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
That's not a rumour from any source. The user who created that thread said she heard Preem saying she'll have a period lakorn later this year and therefore, she suspects that it'll be Ka Badin. Other users think she'll be in Chat Payak Nak Soo instead. Everything is just an assumption. 
thanks for correction 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hsdsfan said:

Thanks for the clarification.  Either way, I'll be happy for whichever one she'll be in :3

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome. I don't really mind either as long as Preem is getting the chance to work with someone closer to her age. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James Ma is training hard...Preem rumor as da n'ek...i dont mind but i'll wait for a real confirmation...dont want to have too much high hope tat all :yes:

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Apparently James doesn't know who the nang aek is. He's asked the team workers but they didn't say anything lol. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. JMa is funny. The team workers are probably hiding it from him. Haha. Poor boy, he just want to know who will be his next nang'ek.