[Ch3] Hua Jai Patapee (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 1 I'm already falling inlove with Mike&Saimai couple, Mike his so cute when he tries to act gay and playful around P'Por 
damn Yam she's so hot in this lakorn her Thai speaking has improve too 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 2 is awesome thought MikeSaimai is the only i like now starting to adore P'Por and Yam 

sunnisa

sarNie Egg
How come no episode today? Anyone knows? I really like this lakorn.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Oh... I didn't know this lakorn has started airing already. Not much promotion though!!  Anyone know is there any Eng sub for this? 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I'm finally starting this lakorn and I actually enjoy Yam being paired with older actors. She may be young but her poise and presentation is very mature. I like her with Por T more than Smart. And Mike is so handsome in here. I like him and his pair.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I actually think Yam is a great actress..too bad she gets casts in lakorns that are quite slow. Only 11 episodes for this one, really? I want to tune in for Mike but I'm not sure if I should watch this! IDK why they're not promoting this lakorn, like srsly..whyyy? What's the storyline guys?! Agreed, from the trailer & all..Mike looks very very handsome, how's the newbie acting with Mike..I forgot her name..lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
awesomedua said:
I actually think Yam is a great actress..too bad she gets casts in lakorns that are quite slow. Only 11 episodes for this one, really? I want to tune in for Mike but I'm not sure if I should watch this! IDK why they're not promoting this lakorn, like srsly..whyyy? What's the storyline guys?! Agreed, from the trailer & all..Mike looks very very handsome, how's the newbie acting with Mike..I forgot her name..lol.
the newbie pairing with Mike her name is Saimai Maneerat her acting not bad