[Ch3] Hua Jai Patapee (Tv Scene)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
How I hope Bang Rajan will be successful and CH3 producer would give him more roles
Like pls, there some stiff actor getting lakorn left to right but they won't give Phet a chance, and stick him into those series where have like 8 pairings..GOSSHHHH

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Sixth Sense is enough for him already, I though it's individual series but I think It'll be another Sixth Sense @@@@ 

anyway I'm so looking forward to seeing those two girls already, Saimai may turn out to be my fav again I hope..They look so pretty 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeppp, I find her more pretty when she not smile so wide 
I follow her on IG too and have to say I love her daily look so much..She looks so gorgeous!!!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I like to wear jeans and shirt most of the times thoughhh..I wasn't paying enough attention on details...
She knows exactly what kind of clothes suits her the most, she looks so sweet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
It took me 10+ hours to work on it lol. 

But seriously look how sizzling they look even though it's fake lol.
they look so damn hot 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
They filming yesterday at Royal Cliff Hotel..oss guy looks handsome

cre: pin21yrs, mike Inter fanpage, boss_atiruj21

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Me tooo...I'm so ready to see a lakorn with new plot like this one
Plus Yam is fierce in here, just hope that Mike won't disappoint me, I couldn't bring myself to watch his past lakorn

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think Mike kinda improved but still who can blame us for drooling over such a pretty face. Funny how we use pretty not handsome and cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tgamber said:
I think Mike kinda improved but still who can blame us for drooling over such a pretty face. Funny how we use pretty not handsome and cute.
Mike truly looks like a real girl 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Mike's birthday in filming set...I can't with Mike, he is just playful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLS8bcQnSLQ

cre: pin21yrs, mike's fc

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
seeing P'Por forget his age leave it aside, in this lakorn he looks hot,young,handsome 
i am excited to see him with Yam 
thanks 4 sharing updates @hana