[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Read that China bought the rights to air NY lakorn live.
Anyone knows if China also acquired JT lakorns since they’re top 2 spots in China’s poll?
For JT lakorns I’m not sure yet. I haven’t heard any of their own fan clubs or news mention about China bought their lakorns to air in their country.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Considering there are a bunch of lakorns that have finished filming and have yet to air and this one hasn't even finished yet, it is safe to expect it to air sometime from late summer to the end of the year. Heck it might even air early next year.

Hey cupid candy, this might be a random question, but do you know the english writings name of Nakee's ost and Rak Nakara? The songs' name?

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Considering there are a bunch of lakorns that have finished filming and have yet to air and this one hasn't even finished yet, it is safe to expect it to air sometime from late summer to the end of the year. Heck it might even air early next year.

Thank you for letting me know.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg the TJ ship is already sailing lol ahah idk yet, I’ll have to see both in motion first..but jj is looking very pretty in here lol even though I haven’t really finished any of his work, not sure why lol but him and Taew are mega cute.

Thanks all for sharing and updating!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the conversations going on in here! JJ and Taew are 2 of my favorite actors/actresses. They’re not my main 2 but they’re actor/actresses I keep up with. The chemistry between these 2 are on FIRE! I was excited knowing they’d pair up & am more excited that there definitely will be ppl I can converse w/ when the Lakorn comes out!!

sarNie Adult
Well, there are rumors that Nueng Dao Fah Diew is coming out on April. So for your JT fix, I invite you guys to check out the forum thread about it too. :)

I am actually a bit worried for James for Game Sanaeha. I think Taew's going to nail the character really well. But with James, I don't know. the character's a bit dark compared to the others he has done, but perhaps there might be some tweaking made to the story. The same scenario happened in his character for Padiwarada, where his character was supposedly a chauvinist, smoking, macho guy, but the lakorn version turned out more mild and sweet. And here Lakkanai is supposedly emo with his tragic past and all that. Since the screenplay is being written by the same person, I guess the appropriate change from the book to the lakorn character would also be made.

And of course what has me most worried is the
rscenesw
I know he can do it as he has shown much improvement, and he is acting with Taew who would definitely pull him in, so to speak, with her superb acting, but I am tempering my expectations.

As for Taew, I have seen her in her spoiled brat roles, and oh boy, she acts so well, I hate her spoiled characters so much. :facepalm: I actually much prefer her strong-willed characters more, and my favorite is when she's being all soft and ladylike. I think her character in Game Sanaeha will be a mixture of all three. Spoiled brat in the beginning, strong-willed when falling in love with Nai then soft and all lady like after motherhood.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, there are rumors that Nueng Dao Fah Diew is coming out on April. So for your JT fix, I invite you guys to check out the forum thread about it too. :)

I am actually a bit worried for James for Game Sanaeha. I think Taew's going to nail the character really well. But with James, I don't know. the character's a bit dark compared to the others he has done, but perhaps there might be some tweaking made to the story. The same scenario happened in his character for Padiwarada, where his character was supposedly a chauvinist, smoking, macho guy, but the lakorn version turned out more mild and sweet. And here Lakkanai is supposedly emo with his tragic past and all that. Since the screenplay is being written by the same person, I guess the appropriate change from the book to the lakorn character would also be made.

rscenesw
I know he can do it as he has shown much improvement, and he is acting with Taew who would definitely pull him in, so to speak, with her superb acting, but I am tempering my expectations.

As for Taew, I have seen her in her spoiled brat roles, and oh boy, she acts so well, I hate her spoiled characters so much. :facepalm: I actually much prefer her strong-willed characters more, and my favorite is when she's being all soft and ladylike. I think her character in Game Sanaeha will be a mixture of all three. Spoiled brat in the beginning, strong-willed when falling in love with Nai then soft and all lady like after motherhood.
Thanks for the update. I do hope the rumour is true that Nueng Dao Fah Diew will air in April. I have been rewatching the teaser over and over. :facepalm: I love how JT has a back to back lakorn and their roles in both lakorn are the complete opposite of eachother, which makes it even more interesting to see how it will all play out.

I have no doubt that JJ will Nail his role in Game Snaeha. JJ does not have a one facial expression on his face like many actors out there. He actually have a very expressive face that will help out with portraying his emotions. And beside he is working with one of the best actress in the industry :thumbup: I am sure he has learnt a lot from working with her on 2 lakorns back to back. JJ and Taew is a team player I am sure Taew would have helped him out in scenes that he found difficult to do and vice versa.

Oh I don’t think you need to worry about the rsceneswJJ will nail it with Taew’s help :naughty2:
I do help they make it a consensual one instead of a force one.. The relationship between their characters in this lakorn seem bitter sweet, more on the bitter side :facepalm:. so I think a willing one with their character will just make it balance out the bitter side of things :aaaaa:

From the few lakorns I have seen of Taew, I have never found her to be a one dimensional character, as the Lakorn progress her character tend to grow. Just like in LSR she went from being a self centred selfish Pattarin who only cared about herself, to a loving loyal committed wife to DR Non when she fell inlove with him and then when she found out he betrayed her, she went cold and heartless towards him ( which I don’t blame her).

@040156 I also agree with you her character in game sneaha will be a mixture of the 3 you mentioned. :thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the conversations going on in here! JJ and Taew are 2 of my favorite actors/actresses. They’re not my main 2 but they’re actor/actresses I keep up with. The chemistry between these 2 are on FIRE! I was excited knowing they’d pair up & am more excited that there definitely will be ppl I can converse w/ when the Lakorn comes out!!
Their chemistry is crazy good :aaaaa:
https://instagram.com/p/BfPNHdVHKKk/
I honestly didn’t think their chemistry was going to be this hot when they first paired up .. but after seeing BTS footage of them together and the teasers, the pairing have exceeded my expectations :thumbup: can’t wait for both their lakorn to air .. JT fans are extremely lucky to be getting JT twice in a year :worship2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Their chemistry is crazy good :aaaaa:
https://instagram.com/p/BfPNHdVHKKk/
I honestly didn’t think their chemistry was going to be this hot when they first paired up .. but after seeing BTS footage of them together and the teasers, the pairing have exceeded my expectations :thumbup: can’t wait for both their lakorn to air .. JT fans are extremely lucky to be getting JT twice in a year :worship2:
That video though!!! Ohh JT how they play my feelings lol. & to my surprise! I bought the CH3 2018 Calendar & this month is JJ & Taew! They got the shortest month out of the yr but oh do they look good in the photo too! I get to see them for a month haha.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That video though!!! Ohh JT how they play my feelings lol. & to my surprise! I bought the CH3 2018 Calendar & this month is JJ & Taew! They got the shortest month out of the yr but oh do they look good in the photo too! I get to see them for a month haha.
I can’t wait for their lakorn magazine to come out.. I am planning on getting every copies I can get my hands on :risas3: I hope they do a photoshoot together for a magazine, they would look so cute :angel10: oh I can’t wait for the talk shows they will do together once their lakorn goes on air.

Seem like Game Sneaha is quite anticipated amongst the general public in China too .
https://instagram.com/p/BfPqobBnj4b/

D68B275B-605E-4F43-82D7-8A72D7145E61.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

I can’t wait for their lakorn magazine to come out.. I am planning on getting every copies I can get my hands on :risas3: I hope they do a photoshoot together for a magazine, they would look so cute :angel10: oh I can’t wait for the talk shows they will do together once their lakorn goes on air.

Seem like Game Sneaha is quite anticipated amongst the general public in China too .
https://instagram.com/p/BfPqobBnj4b/

View attachment 10617
Whao! I’m so glad these two have 2 back to back lakorns! How exciting! :cheer:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe I’ll have to buy their magazine shoots too! :icon12: && I’m glad they have 2 lakorns back to back because that definitely won’t make us miss them too much. The talkshows are gonna be so great. Since they’re so close I can only imagine how great they’ll be on the talkshows.

Didn’t realize how hyped the Chinese Fans are about JT like us too! It’s gonna be good.

P

PrincessKarina

Maybe I’ll have to buy their magazine shoots too! :icon12: && I’m glad they have 2 lakorns back to back because that definitely won’t make us miss them too much. The talkshows are gonna be so great. Since they’re so close I can only imagine how great they’ll be on the talkshows.

Didn’t realize how hyped the Chinese Fans are about JT like us too! It’s gonna be good.
Oh I know! I might just do the same. I’m delighted other international fans are as excited for our girl Taew and her new pairing! JJ is super fortunate. Lol:p

rennayj

sarNie Adult

rscenesw

I’m worry about that too. This is his first time he acts with this kind of role. With his personality and emotional from his past lakorns it's not very strong as much. But I still like him and watch his lakorns. With Taew helps I believe he can nail it. James even mentions from the interview he wants to improve more with acting with Taew and say she can convey her emotional very well. He learns a lot from her. It’s good that he tries something new of his role, it will help him improve him more. This is the first time he will play as father and has a child. I really can’t wait to watch it :D

For Taew ahh yes, it reminds me when she played in Plerng Torranong with Mario, her character always mean to him at first but become a soft person toward him in the mid episode :rolleyes:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg im soooo excited!!!!! Its okay if their lakorns aren’t bought by the chinese. I think lots of good lakorns weren’t.
Yep it’s all good, it’s not an issue as long we get to watch it, that all it matters :aaaaa: having said that, JT two lakorns still ranking first and second till now from the the Chinese poll most anticipated ch3 lakorn of the year. JT fever isnt just hitting us but the JT fever is also reaching China :risas3:
https://instagram.com/p/BfPje2HHnEW/
No.1:Gamesanaeha
No.2:Neungdaofahdiew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m worry about that too. This is his first time he acts with this kind of role. With his personality and emotional from his past lakorns it's not very strong as much. But I still like him and watch his lakorns. With Taew helps I believe he can nail it. James even mentions from the interview he wants to improve more with acting with Taew and say she can convey her emotional very well. He learns a lot from her. It’s good that he tries something new of his role, it will help him improve him more. This is the first time he will play as father and has a child. I really can’t wait to watch it :D

For Taew ahh yes, it reminds me when she played in Plerng Torranong with Mario, her character always mean to him at first but become a soft person toward him in the mid episode :rolleyes:
Taew is a pro in acting and for JJ to have a back to back lakorn with Taew I am confident he has learnt a lot from her, which will help him nail his role :thumbup: If not doesn’t bother me too much :risas3: I will still watch it for the slizzing chemistry between them :aaaaa:
Cr. as tagged
379036CE-A459-4976-9ED9-72667FC0FB79.jpeg

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yep it’s all good, it’s not an issue as long we get to watch it, that all it matters :aaaaa: having said that, JT two lakorns still ranking first and second till now from the the Chinese poll most anticipated ch3 lakorn of the year. JT fever isnt just hitting us but the JT fever is also reaching China :risas3:
https://instagram.com/p/BfPje2HHnEW/
No.1:Gamesanaeha
No.2:Neungdaofahdiew
Wow has Taew or JJ’s lakorn ever been air there. Im happy both of it took the #1 spot