[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I am the same. Haven't watched another lakorn since GS ended and doing nothing but wishing for a JiTaew third lakorn.

But there is no news, so I think I am getting impatient... so here I go making FMV. This one is a sad one. It's a break up song. It's call "Let me down slowly".
I like your song. Thank you. Still very much stuck in GS. Checking the thread regularly for news. For now, looking forward to their Oct 20 AIS event

jtxfz

sarNie Egg
I am the same. Haven't watched another lakorn since GS ended and doing nothing but wishing for a JiTaew third lakorn.

But there is no news, so I think I am getting impatient... so here I go making FMV. This one is a sad one. It's a break up song. It's call "Let me down slowly".
Stop playing with my heart! Haha thank you Kiki. Yes same here. In fact i am rewatching NDFD hahaha #blameonjitaew

Btw, do you guys have any group on social media like line or whatsapp or anything? Haha i wish i could join if any with updates news #imgreedy

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yayyyyy congrats to you! Now rewatch it! Hahahaha welcome to the club ❤
Thanks for your warm welcoming. They both are growing on me big time. Will surely support them as one of the hot couples on screen.

No hide my feeling...I cried a few times with JJ especially the scene when Taew's grandma pushed him down bleeding his forehead.......................

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks for your warm welcoming. They both are growing on me big time. Will surely support them as one of the hot couples on screen.

No hide my feeling...I cried a few times with JJ especially the scene when Taew's grandma pushed him down bleeding his forehead.......................
That was indeed a sad scene. I cried on the scene he reflected back on her and him before signing the divorce papers! :crybaby2: JT are the hottest onscreen couple for me this year and all time!

sarNie Adult
Ok i just had a really random thought at work. Super random.
Not gonna put it in spoiler tags anymore because i assume everyone has watched it.

Penny and Nok kinda became friends in the end right? What if Penny shows the footage of the whole video of the clip with Wuttha to Nok and she sees Nai beating the crap out of the guy and him all panicky when he carries her away like a knight in shining armor. How do you think Nok would react? Because when she asked Nai, all he said was for her to trust him that nothing happened and that he will never let anyone harm her. But it's different when she sees it with her own eyes (Nok isn't exactly the most trusting person *sweatdrop*) nothing. Just a random thought.

P

PrincessKarina

Ok i just had a really random thought at work. Super random.
Not gonna put it in spoiler tags anymore because i assume everyone has watched it.

Penny and Nok kinda became friends in the end right? What if Penny shows the footage of the whole video of the clip with Wuttha to Nok and she sees Nai beating the crap out of the guy and him all panicky when he carries her away like a knight in shining armor. How do you think Nok would react? Because when she asked Nai, all he said was for her to trust him that nothing happened and that he will never let anyone harm her. But it's different when she sees it with her own eyes (Nok isn't exactly the most trusting person *sweatdrop*) nothing. Just a random thought.
Oh right? That is a cute thought. Seeing is believing. Nai wasn’t specific on how she got saved that day. When she sees it she’ll really know how much Nai loved her from the beginning! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

You know what girlies? I cannot help it but thought to myself if the world has more Nai’s...life would be so good. All girls wouldn’t be so heart broken. I just want my own Nai! ;) lol :love:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
You know what girlies? I cannot help it but thought to myself if the world has more Nai’s...life would be so good. All girls wouldn’t be so heart broken. I just want my own Nai! ;) lol :love:
Haha as much as I love my Nai, he did have some minor flaws that irked me. He became real unreasonable when finding about Nok’s pregnancy. Also, I was agitated when they’d use the line “Whatever you don’t want me to do, I won’t do.” He somewhat went against it so I don’t see why they kept using that phrase. *sigh* but in terms of everything else, sign me up for a Luckanai! LOL.

sarNie Adult
Haha as much as I love my Nai, he did have some minor flaws that irked me. He became real unreasonable when finding about Nok’s pregnancy. Also, I was agitated when they’d use the line “Whatever you don’t want me to do, I won’t do.” He somewhat went against it so I don’t see why they kept using that phrase. *sigh* but in terms of everything else, sign me up for a Luckanai! LOL.
Actually, Nai had a LOT of flaws in my book. Not really flaws per se, but things that would make him compatible with Nok but not with me. One is how he tries to solve everything and to go suffer on his own to the point of masochism. Another is how he keeps still and quiet until he can't anymore and then it's too late to patch things up. But his biggest flaw of all is... being too handsome. That's a big no no for me :risas3:

sarNie Adult
Oh right? That is a cute thought. Seeing is believing. Nai wasn’t specific on how she got saved that day. When she sees it she’ll really know how much Nai loved her from the beginning! ;)
Now that I think about it, Nok never found out about Nai punching Wongwait either. Man, Nai beats up all the guys who try to get sweet on Nok. Even that drunk in the beach, remember? Maybe the reason why Nok didn't have boys hanging around her when she was studying abroad was because when Nai visited to check on her, he beat the crap out of everyone too! Hahahahaha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Now that I think about it, Nok never found out about Nai punching Wongwait either. Man, Nai beats up all the guys who try to get sweet on Nok. Even that drunk in the beach, remember? Maybe the reason why Nok didn't have boys hanging around her when she was studying abroad was because when Nai visited to check on her, he beat the crap out of everyone too! Hahahahaha
I really like that thought that Nai scared all the suitors away while she was studying abroad. He probably justified it by thinking that he was protecting her. ;) LOL

P

PrincessKarina

Did I stress how much I love Taew’s crying? Oh my goodness this girl nailed each crying scene! She can cry realistically and beautifully each time. She blows my mind! Call me bias but I love how she makes that hard to breathe sound when she cry her heart out. An example was when Nok found out from the video that Watta was closed to “raping” her. Nai was trying to calm her down. And another stunning example was in RN when JN went to comfort MM from the bad dream! She hugged him and cried! How gorgeous this girl is at crying. :love::thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Did I stress how much I love Taew’s crying? Oh my goodness this girl nailed each crying scene! She can cry realistically and beautifully each time. She blows my mind! Call me bias but I love how she makes that hard to breathe sound when she cry her heart out. An example was when Nok found out from the video that Watta was closed to “raping” her. Nai was trying to calm her down. And another stunning example was in RN when JN went to comfort MM from the bad dream! She hugged him and cried! How gorgeous this girl is at crying. :love::thumbup:
I'm with you. She can manage her crying realistically and beautifully. Some daras can be pretty beautiful on smiling/happy scenes, but in the crying scene, they look hummm...irritated my feeling.

Last edited: