[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Anyways I think Thai celebs need to perk up their lips a bit more when they do lip kissing. It looks weird with any p’ek kissing the n’ek’s lips and her lips has zero movement! Uh awkward! Especially when it’s a willing scene too! Lol

sarNie Adult
So i never did get to catch up on this thread haha. HI GUYS! I figured you were all going through some form of Game Sanaeha withdrawal.

I went to Bangkok last week and saw their AIS ads in the BTS station. It's so cute that they are always placed together in the BTS ads. My friends from the JamesJi fan club who I met when I was there were all crazy about GS and Luckanai and it was funny when they were saying that Luckanai was trending but then when JamesJi came up in the behind the scenes bloopers, they were all like, James! Go away! We want Luckanai back! Hahaha.

Heads up, we're having several games in the James Jirayu English Fanpage at Facebook so watch out for it. One of the things to be given away is a Game Sanaeha lakorn magazine.

So i never did get to catch up on this thread haha. HI GUYS! I figured you were all going through some form of Game Sanaeha withdrawal.

I went to Bangkok last week and saw their AIS ads in the BTS station. It's so cute that they are always placed together in the BTS ads. My friends from the JamesJi fan club who I met when I was there were all crazy about GS and Luckanai and it was funny when they were saying that Luckanai was trending but then when JamesJi came up in the behind the scenes bloopers, they were all like, James! Go away! We want Luckanai back! Hahaha.

Heads up, we're having several games in the James Jirayu English Fanpage at Facebook so watch out for it. One of the things to be given away is a Game Sanaeha lakorn magazine.
HELLO!!!
Did you take a photo of that BTS station AIS ad? hehehe I wanna see.
Does that mean there could be a chance for AIS event activities together? Desperate for some JiTaew. lol
I love Luckanai more before too but now I have COMPLETELY fallen in love with Ji. Shouldn't have listen to him sing...... I just melted to his voice:risas3::love::icon12::icon12:

sarNie Adult
HELLO!!!
Did you take a photo of that BTS station AIS ad? hehehe I wanna see.
Does that mean there could be a chance for AIS event activities together? Desperate for some JiTaew. lol
I love Luckanai more before too but now I have COMPLETELY fallen in love with Ji. Shouldn't have listen to him sing...... I just melted to his voice:risas3::love::icon12::icon12:
You should watch his live event now then. He's running for charity today at Chumphon province, although he was a bit under the weather last night. Let's pray he finishes it safely and that he feels 100% better

https://twitter.com/jamesjj_news/status/1037497700231462912?s=19

https://twitter.com/Clubjamesji/status/1037500462822391809?s=09

Here's a pic of the AIS poster that i took in BKK (Siam BTS Station)
Check out @gretutay’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/gretutay/status/1036056061264846848?s=09