[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Came across this JiTaew FMV. I hadn't seen a few shots in there. The song "It's You" is so lovely and a great fit. Or maybe it's already been shared on here when I wasn't around :p

I haven’t seen this one yet . Thanks for sharing! I just adore how affectionate they are with one another offscreen.. I really miss seeing them together.
ok My GS gang. I made a fanvide again.... hahahaha

Check it out na:

and please leave a message on the vid if you can.... it makes me happy to see your comments there since I am on YT alot. hehe
I hope you like it.... and DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE LYRICS. You'll never see Ji as a clingy baby again. :risas3:
Girl! I love this FMV and the choice of scenes you added in the MV so much .. I have been watching it on repeat... please make some more JiTaew MV :worship2: I miss them and you seem to be making really hot one as well :drooling::drooling::drooling:

Last edited:
so I made another FMV .... hahahahaha I need help.

I watched Crazy Rich Asians this past weekend and loved the wedding song. It was my fav. scene and I couldn't stop thinking of my otp. so here is my NaiNaok version ...

I chose a lot of the scenes in this MV because I saw JiTaew in these scenes. I think they did fell in love filming GS. :p #StillLivinginJiTaewBubble

Last edited:

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg

I watched Crazy Rich Asians this past weekend and loved the wedding song. It was my fav. scene and I couldn't stop thinking of my otp. so here is my NaiNaok version ...

I chose a lot of the scenes in this MV because I saw JiTaew in these scenes. I think they did fell in love filming GS. :p #StillLivinginJiTaewBubble
can't fall in love with your MV

Can't help fall in Love with your FMV again and again:clap::cheer: thank you kha:thumbup::love:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Kiki, this one is so romantic. I miss them so much! Awesome job! :thumbup::clap: I like to believe they fell in love with each other while filming their 2 dramas too.

P

PrincessKarina

Thank you na sweetheart! This is lovely. I miss them so much. Seriously when I viewed this I was seeing more JT than Nai/Nok! JJ is really into his P’Taew! Lol.

rae

sarNie Adult
i'm watching the eps with eng subs for better understanding, but my gosh, khae is SUCH a hypocrite. she says to her mom that she's worried about nok using nai in order to get on revenge on her, and that she's worried about him getting hurt. if i recall correctly, weren't you the one that started the whole thing by marrying tawat in order to get back at nai and nok??

then when she gives the ring back to nai she tells him to be fair to her, because although she hurt him as well, nok hurt him much more. khae, is nai going to have to go shouting from the rooftops that he loves someone else, and that he is willing to go through whatever it takes in order to be with that person? and that he doesn't even care even if he loses in the game, even if he loses everything, even if it hurts like he's about to die - nok is that person for him.

:rolleyes:

i know khae ~changes at the end, but her and tawat's happy ending leaves me feeling very conflicted.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I thought you all knew that JirayuHome is the ones providing the translations.... Ch.3 is allowing "community/fans" to sub on their vids so there are a few people working directly on the vids. Same subbers but now they are doing it officially. It's a win win. Please don't forget to say thanks to them.
Thank you for all the fmvs and posts. Likewise, thank you to all the fansubbers. Between, just wanted to share a news posted by wanda4jamesji that Ch3 disclosed - GS- 147m and NFDF - 99m got 2nd & 5th place for the highest viewership for the first half of 2018. Hurray for James & Taew