[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

rae

sarNie Adult
thank you to the lovely subbers for putting up the subs on the official vids! also, i never noticed this, but apparently the majority of the episodes have hit over 1 million views. ch3 probably made a decent amount of advertising revenue from youtube. ;)

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina thanks : ) Ch3 know that all of their lakorns don’t really have high rating since completing mostly with Ch7. Even Top Thai actors or actresses don’t get high rating all the time. That’s why youtube and Mello app is Ch3 backup and still making money with views & sponsorship of lakorns. I heard that GS still get good reviews & lot of comments from their last couple eps by Thai people. Ch3 is good with their back up plan lol
I know right?! I’m so glad that the lakorn did well despite the low rating. In our hearts GS is a winner lakorn! Lol and you’re welcome dear!

Haroo

sarNie Egg
No it basically means you might want to tone down on the negativity and bringing up others’ names who aren’t relevant in this thread.
:celebrate16::celebrate16::aaaaa::aaaaa::crybaby2::crybaby2:rscenesw well i did mentioned Taew and James too hahaha.. did i burst your bubble about what i wrote..if im being too negative, then you should taking it positively on what i wrote...

by the way i wants to ask havent JJ ever wrote a caption or comment "love you forever to Taew" like he did with his famous Koojin...(hmm someone said i cannot mentioned other names on this thread)..just asking im probably missed it..maybe...

Last edited:

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
ok My GS gang. I made a fanvide again.... hahahaha

Check it out na:

and please leave a message on the vid if you can.... it makes me happy to see your comments there since I am on YT alot. hehe
I hope you like it.... and DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE LYRICS. You'll never see Ji as a clingy baby again. :risas3:
Oh my..... Its so hot...... I cant stop staring at them. Love it. Thank you!

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
ok My GS gang. I made a fanvide again.... hahahaha

Check it out na:

and please leave a message on the vid if you can.... it makes me happy to see your comments there since I am on YT alot. hehe
I hope you like it.... and DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE LYRICS. You'll never see Ji as a clingy baby again. :risas3:
Now think about it, there are a lot of intimate scenes in GS...thanks for putting them together! Ehh, a lot is still relative though...