[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Katelyn thanks for hunting for FMV and sharing to feed our JT hunger :facepalm: totally missing these two :crybaby2:
I miss JT!
me too :crybaby2:

Anyway just wanted to share .. Ji randomly retweeted a FAN’s post relating to Taew’s note taking that they Screen cap from one of their talk show.. I was quite surprised he actually retweeted it. His admiration for her is very obvious :p
B3CE19E3-0FCA-48DA-81FC-46791A4CC5AD.jpeg

Haroo

sarNie Egg
I feel bad for James. Do you guys think he will feel dissapointed inside him after his 2 dramas this year not doing well in rating especially after he spent more than 2 years shooting for both. His drama in high rating only with Bella.

James and Taew doesnt create a "koojin couple" like when he and Bella back then. JT might popular because their chemistry but after it ended they like went to act like totally stranger. While Jiranee couple still going strong. Bella is so lucky, all her dramas got high rating and she match well with all her male partners. every single time she will have a large group of fans to support every single of her koojin couple. And her upcoming drama with Great omg so look intense and promising (probably will have high rating too) while Taew and Ter 's drama is so downgraded and lack the hype.

Taew's mistake in her career is exposing her personal life too much. She kept on posting with her boyfriend. Thats why fans not interested to invest time shipping her with her male leads because everytime fans got so hype with the drama and her male lead, she will post about her boyfriend thus make us not happy and dissapointed (because we know it seems imposible for her and bf to break up) lol. That why she she doesnt have large fanbase to support her while others actresses they have not only hers' but the koojin fanbase support too. I watch Love In The Air charity concert, the cheering for her not so louds and hardly to see the banner among the crowds. In one video, Mario even make a noise when she was introduced herself. Look at Bella, Mint Chalida. They are dating too but know the limitations of exposing their personal relationship to public. Theyre hardly to post any couple picture unlike Taew, all over her IG. Its seems like Taew and her bf are living like a married couple (probably have sex already - afterall the relationship more than 13 years).

I backtracked and read on Taew's related thread, many wants her get pair with Great and said Great also James Ma adore her...is it really true and like howwwww ???? Btw do you guys think Mario have a feeling towards Taew (although i know he is in relationship with Junji Gaia). Idk i watched this video. He looked at Taew slightly with pretty bad mood face / annoyed during Great/ Taew moments. and he was also in Japan when Taew received award in Tokyo for Nakee last Nov 2017. Why would he be there with her and with mom too.

@ around 1:27

Well, i hope Taew tone down a bit about her relationship with his boyfriend because it is really disturbing for me as a fan of JT (secretly wishing they break up *finger cross*). Lately after i watch Arch interview about JT, im a little bit annoyed with him. JT now create a distance and barrier towards each other.

Pray for more success of J & T

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I feel bad for James. Do you guys think he will feel dissapointed inside him after his 2 dramas this year not doing well in rating especially after he spent more than 2 years shooting for both. His drama in high rating only with Bella.

James and Taew doesnt create a "koojin couple" like when he and Bella back then. JT might popular because their chemistry but after it ended they like went to act like totally stranger. While Jiranee couple still going strong. Bella is so lucky, all her dramas got high rating and she match well with all her male partners. every single time she will have a large group of fans to support every single of her koojin couple. And her upcoming drama with Great omg so look intense and promising (probably will have high rating too) while Taew and Ter 's drama is so downgraded and lack the hype.

Taew's mistake in her career is exposing her personal life too much. She kept on posting with her boyfriend. Thats why fans not interested to invest time shipping her with her male leads because everytime fans got so hype with the drama and her male lead, she will post about her boyfriend thus make us not happy and dissapointed (because we know it seems imposible for her and bf to break up) lol. That why she she doesnt have large fanbase to support her while others actresses they have not only hers' but the koojin fanbase support too. I watch Love In The Air charity concert, the cheering for her not so louds and hardly to see the banner among the crowds. In one video, Mario even make a noise when she was introduced herself. Look at Bella, Mint Chalida. They are dating too but know the limitations of exposing their personal relationship to public. Theyre hardly to post any couple picture unlike Taew, all over her IG. Its seems like Taew and her bf are living like a married couple (probably have sex already - afterall the relationship more than 13 years).

I backtracked and read on Taew's related thread, many wants her get pair with Great and said Great also James Ma adore her...is it really true and like howwwww ???? Btw do you guys think Mario have a feeling towards Taew (although i know he is in relationship with Junji Gaia). Idk i watched this video. He looked at Taew slightly with pretty bad mood face / annoyed during Great/ Taew moments. and he was also in Japan when Taew received award in Tokyo for Nakee last Nov 2017. Why would he be there with her and with mom too.

Well, i hope Taew tone down a bit about her relationship with his boyfriend because it is really disturbing for me as a fan of JT (secretly wishing they break up *finger cross*). Lately after i watch Arch interview about JT, im a little bit annoyed with him. JT now create a distance and barrier towards each other.

No disrespect for you but you said a lot. A lot of negatives too. I suggest you should also tone it down on comparing Bella and Taew in here. Taew had her fame long before Bella. Plus various of Taew’s lakorns also did well in ratings if that’s all your stressing about. You can go back and check them out. For example in SJ series Taew and Bomb’s part got the highest rating (yes beating out JJ and Bella’s part). Also in Mafia series Taew and Andrew’s part got higher ratings (if not the highest) out of all the parts too! And Nakee did very well which Taew won awards for! Etc. I also believe celebs are like us too. They post about their personal lives if they choose. I like Taew for a while now and in general she’s a decent celeb in my eyes. You don’t hear scandals about her like many other celebs. Yes Jiranee were popular while they lasted. But you also don’t hear about them much these days. So? And I weren’t mention about Taew and her bf possibly not virgins anymore either. Who cares? That’s not any of our business to mention. Does it bother you that much that Grate or JMA adore and want to pair with Taew? Who wouldn’t? She’s shown her worth already. And yes I will hope for more success of JT. I ship them on screen.

P

PrincessKarina

@Katelyn thanks for hunting for FMV and sharing to feed our JT hunger :facepalm: totally missing these two :crybaby2:

me too :crybaby2:

Anyway just wanted to share .. Ji randomly retweeted a FAN’s post relating to Taew’s note taking that they Screen cap from one of their talk show.. I was quite surprised he actually retweeted it. His admiration for her is very obvious :p
View attachment 22685
Aw! Yes JJ makes it obvious he misses his P’Taew! Lol! Who wouldn’t?! She’s so down to earth! And they had so much fun while they filmed their two lakorns!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

There is absolutely no need to compare Bella and Taew! Both Bella and Taew are very gorgeous and talented girls. Doesnt matter if one is more popular than the other. Plus Taew also had Nakee which was a phenomenon in Thailand. James has no reason to be sad. GS was also very popular internationally and Domestically. Their scrubbing scene has just hit 30 million views. If thats not popular than idk what is. Plus JiTaew dont act like strangers to each other lol.

P

PrincessKarina

There is absolutely no need to compare Bella and Taew! Both Bella and Taew are very gorgeous and talented girls. Doesnt matter if one is more popular than the other. Plus Taew also had Nakee which was a phenomenon in Thailand. James has no reason to be sad. GS was also very popular internationally and Domestically. Their scrubbing scene has just hit 30 million views. If thats not popular than idk what is. Plus JiTaew dont act like strangers to each other lol.
For sure! Well said hun! I agree. :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

@SuzieJ @PrincessKarina people are obsessed with Taew’s bare back :risas3:that is why it’s hitting 30million views in such a short period of time :facepalm:

Love this :icon12:
View attachment 22705
Lol for real. I would and I’m a girl. Haha. She’s so darn cute! No wonder JJ seems to be missing his P’Taew so much! I’m so glad that bare back scrubbing is hitting over 30 million views! How impressive! Thanks for sharing darling!

pennytjun

sarNie Egg
@Haroo
Why are you thinking so negative? First you say that Taew are becoming less popular because of Bella on the other thread and now James. Ch3 have live stream app and YouTube which it hard for Thai people to watch it on television. Ch3 always has hit and miss lakorns with rating. When GS was air it was during World Cup, 12 missing Thai boys and coach news, and Ch7 lakorns(since they don’t do live stream) can affect with their rating. Now they’re competing with Mia 2018. They are still doing fine, lots of Thai people watch it many time on Mello, which it’s the only one have the highest view 37million.You can’t expect for Taew to have highest rating all the time. She still known as the best actress and Bella by industry & Thai people.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

@Haroo
Why are you thinking so negative? First you say that Taew are becoming less popular because of Bella on the other thread and now James. Ch3 have live steam app and YouTube which it hard for Thai people to watch it on television. Ch3 always has hit and miss lakorns with rating. When GS was air it was during World Cup, 12 missing Thai boys and coach news, and Ch7 lakorns(since they don’t do live stream) can affect with their rating. Now they’re competing with Mia 2018. They are still doing fine, lots of Thai people watch it on Mello which it’s the only one have the highest view 37million You can’t expect for Taew to have high rating all the time. She still known as the best actress and Bella.
Well said! ;)

rae

sarNie Adult
i don't think there's any need to compare and pit actresses against each other. i'm not a particular fan of bella or taew (i'm neutral towards them), but from what i can see, they're both hard workers that continue to improve on their craft. popularity can come and go, but both bella and taew have proven that they're making a mark with the body of their work - as an actress, not as a celebrity.

also, ton's replies are kinda weird. when he's saying stuff like taew says it's the foreign fan's culture, it kinda feels like he's throwing her under the bus. he does realize that this stuff also affects her livelihood and potential future projects and work as well? it would have been better if he said he understands that the fans have a good response to the pairing in game sanaeha or something. :confused:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Like JJ said many times in his interview, Taew is every man dream girl, people of all gender would fall inlove with her :p
Taew is a woman of many talent. Just look at this.
View attachment 22707
View attachment 22706
View attachment 22708

Not sure what she is doing here, but looks like she is designing or sketching something for line stickers?
View attachment 22709
View attachment 22710
I love seeing her do some architecture work. She’s going to be one good architect.