[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahha! Y'all crack me up with your comments. Although I love how smart Ji can be when it comes to answering risky questions, i'm still a little sad that he avoided that one question asked during the morning news show. I wanted to know the answer, but I guess sometimes not knowing the truth is better than knowing and be dishearten by it. But his comment regarding that "question" was still hilarious and a golden moment. lol Sometimes I appreciate news reporter asking questions we all want to know but there are times when I just absolutely detest them. Thai media = no filter at all. To be honest, I wouldn't really take Ji's answer to heart. Life happens. We never know what the future hold either. If Ton and Taew do ever break up, IF EVER, I hope that the media do not make Ji like the 3rd hand of the relationship, whether if he's still dating then or not, just because of their closeness. I wouldn't want that to tarnish their friendship, comfortability, reputation, or our chances of seeing the two work together again. Nonetheless, I hope the public would soon notice our JiTaew more and their amazing chemistry/friendship as well so that we'll get to see more works of them together. Please, another photoshoot or event! I hope Ji would not refrain himself from being himself around Taew in public. It hurts me to see him have to hold back from showing love to his P'Taew and those around him because of the media. I don't want to have to see him put his hands in his pockets the whole time or have his hands in a fist to keep himself from touching Taew and be affectionate. I want him to be free. Free to be both happy and himself.
What question did he avoid on the morning news show?? :confused12: Same here I hope if they have future events he isn’t going to refrain himself from being affectionate towards Taew like at the ch3 power concert. That was so disappointing since we were all so used to them being so affectionate with one another, but the last two talk show then went on before the final episode of GS made up for it though :aaaaa:

If I have to choose, let me measure their hands first. I’ll take the bigger one.:naughty2::risas3::p
So who got the bigger hands? :naughty2:

Love all the artwork ladies!
JiTaew has me going crazy still. I’ve been watching the episodes after 5 with subs & just finished 8. Ahh that feeling of seeing Ji getting hit by grandma gets my heart each time. BUT thank heavens for the pool scenes afterwards. They have such a hot appeal going on. Even fans can’t deny it lol. Gonna watch 9 soon. I realize when watching live I missed some minor details. I’ll have to share a SJ scene tomorrow. I FiN to hard for them.
That pool scene, Nok and Nai shared that tender moment was just crazy hot.
B41099F2-681C-4C5A-B27D-3793A989539E.jpeg
Their chemistry was oozing with so much sexual tension it was no joke :naughty2: I was squealing like cray cray:nut: it may also be the fact that it was unexpected ?? :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
They both look handsome, but I think I am going to have to take Ji, I want to try the younger meat :risas3:

Pictures are from NST Fair!

More pictures from Pink Glow event!

cr: James Jirayu Tangsrisuk FB
I love Ji in those glasses.. so slick and handsome :drooling:

Oh i meant that im glad that Ch3 used GS as the first lakorn they added emg subs to. Im sure they did it cause they probably noticed how popular internationaly GS was
This is such great news for us Non thai international fans, I hope they continue to add eng sub for their future Lakorn. :thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Just saw AIS advert with Ji, Mew and Push.....
I was already sad to see Taew was in NYC with Ter, her next co-star for AISSamsungGalaxcy recently too.

WTH.... I am kinda pissed! Did AIS think switching the couples around is fun and good for ad viewing? I think not... that rap sad was SO LAME too. Can they not give us some JiTaew moments???? They just finish 2 lakorns and krasae is good too!!!!!! Freak’n ***#%**%!!!! :confused::mad:
Hahah I saw that ad and I was waiting and praying Taew would pop up but she didn’t :facepalm:I was like WTF :BangHead: I mean don’t get me wrong, I love Mew and I think Ji and Mew look great together and hopefully they will get paired up.. But I just want my JiTaew moments at this stage, is that too much too ask for :sad6:They should have send Ji to New York with Taew instead of Ter :rolleyes: but nope they decided to Split my JiTaew up and broke my heart :nut: lets go make some noise at AIS hahahah so they can send them abroad together to promote AIS.. didn’t someone mention a few posts back that AIS planning to send JiTAew along with the other presenters to Japan to promote?? Let’s go to their official IG and make some noise :risas3:

I made another fan edit and added #AiS hashtags.to it on IG. Taew is promoting AIS Samsunggalaxy and it’s in the photo so it should be fine. I am just putting it out there in the middle with the other fan posts.

I used the lyrics from “Don’t watch me cry” lol ... I am so extra drama tonight. :sad6:
View attachment 22383
Love this .. These two are so gorgeous looking it’s no joke :drooling:
Ikr... and the ad came out after the first blow from yesterday as well (i.e., Ji's interview). Of course, the answers he gave are expected diplomacy and all.
Still, I just... *sigh*
Ji is very good with answering reporter questions, he’s a smart kid. But I could see and felt that in this interview he was not comfortable with the reporter asking about his relationship with Taew. Duh of course he is going to say it’s impossible for anything to happen with him and Taew. They are both in a committed relationship. What answer was the reporters expecting to hear ? :rolleyes:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmj39Pngdiw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=mq3draw2mfc8

Querido

sarNie Egg
Apparently, AIS couldn't send JiTaew to New York for the launch of new Samsung because Ji is under a contractual obligation to another mobile brand. And my guess would be the ad shooting was done on the day that Taew's schedule wasn't permissive so they had to do a trio. Hence I hold no grudge against AIS.
I hope we'll get used to JiTaew drought with time and eventually move on :icon12:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahah I saw that ad and I was waiting and praying Taew would pop up but she didn’t :facepalm:I was like WTF :BangHead: I mean don’t get me wrong, I love Mew and I think Ji and Mew look great together and hopefully they will get paired up.. But I just want my JiTaew moments at this stage, is that too much too ask for :sad6:They should have send Ji to New York with Taew instead of Ter :rolleyes: but nope they decided to Split my JiTaew up and broke my heart :nut: lets go make some noise at AIS hahahah so they can send them abroad together to promote AIS.. didn’t someone mention a few posts back that AIS planning to send JiTAew along with the other presenters to Japan to promote?? Let’s go to their official IG and make some noise :risas3:

Love this .. These two are so gorgeous looking it’s no joke :drooling:

Ji is very good with answering reporter questions, he’s a smart kid. But I could see and felt that in this interview he was not comfortable with the reporter asking about his relationship with Taew. Duh of course he is going to say it’s impossible for anything to happen with him and Taew. They are both in a committed relationship. What answer was the reporters expecting to hear ? :rolleyes:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmj39Pngdiw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=mq3draw2mfc8
Yes, I am with you about making some noises. Let's do it! We want #JiTaew!

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Yes, I am with you about making some noises. Let's do it! We want #JiTaew!
Yes, we should "politely" request them to have projects together for AIS. Both are already working with AIS so they just have to find the right time, I guess.

Apparently, AIS couldn't send JiTaew to New York for the launch of new Samsung because Ji is under a contractual obligation to another mobile brand. And my guess would be the ad shooting was done on the day that Taew's schedule wasn't permissive so they had to do a trio. Hence I hold no grudge against AIS.
I hope we'll get used to JiTaew drought with time and eventually move on :icon12:
Thanks for this. Where did you hear this? I'd like to read the article if you can share the link. Thai is fine.

I forgot about OPPO. They are competitors to Samsung. *sigh

AIS is different though ...... It's a service provider not a mobile phone maker. They need to get into JiTaew's schedules NOW.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 yeap they definitely have some hot appeal going on by the pool. It’s melt worthy. Even without doing much it’s steamy lol.

Don’t know if this has been shared but I found it so cute lol. Loved how they were still talking in role play. They playing my feelings :sad6:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmkYAxOgKjn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tn6tjvgsn3lj
Ok these two are officially the cutest pairing in the thai industry for me now :aaaaa:they are still role playing even when they are offscreen and on their break.. I love that clip so much, they are just so adorable together .. (ok I am just going to crawl back into my JiTaew bubble, where they are married and expecting their first child :risas3::facepalm:)

These are the cutest! Why are they so darn cute together?????
Because they are twins :risas3:
E4F95313-6848-4B9A-AAD8-0E26871B0A48.jpeg
Her tiny hips! His hand almost got the whole side of that hip. Lol. I’m so jealous of Taew! She’s the right petite size! She’s not too tiny or short and she’s not bulky, too tall or muscular! Lol
Ji's hands on her hips! :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::p
His hands are so big, that it sits perfectly on her hip:naughty2:

P

PrincessKarina

Ok these two are officially the cutest pairing in the thai industry for me now :aaaaa:they are still role playing even when they are offscreen and on their break.. I love that clip so much, they are just so adorable together .. (ok I am just going to crawl back into my JiTaew bubble, where they are married and expecting their first child :risas3::facepalm:)

Because they are twins :risas3:
View attachment 22434

His hands are so big, that it sits perfectly on her hip:naughty2:
Lol! Ahh! These two!