[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Just saw AIS advert with Ji, Mew and Push.....
I was already sad to see Taew was in NYC with Ter, her next co-star for AISSamsungGalaxcy recently too.

WTH.... I am kinda pissed! Did AIS think switching the couples around is fun and good for ad viewing? I think not... that rap sad was SO LAME too. Can they not give us some JiTaew moments???? They just finish 2 lakorns and krasae is good too!!!!!! Freak’n ***#%**%!!!! :confused::mad:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Oh i meant that im glad that Ch3 used GS as the first lakorn they added emg subs to. Im sure they did it cause they probably noticed how popular internationaly GS was
Oh lol! Got it. Sorry I’m slow sometimes!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ah, lakornthai noticed that the lakorn is being subbed on the official Ch3 YT account! They must be really happy to know how popular the lakorn is internationally. I really appreciate and love it when the production and team acknowledges the fans, especially us international fans.

Also, that AIS ad. Brah. I died watching it. lol I hope they didn’t change it from JiTaew to Ji Mew! Please bring back my JiTaew!!! I had hope in you, AIS!! How could you?!

Ah, lakornthai noticed that the lakorn is being subbed on the official Ch3 YT account! They must be really happy to know how popular the lakorn is internationally. I really appreciate and love it when the production and team acknowledges the fans, especially us international fans.

Also, that AIS ad. Brah. I died watching it. lol I hope they didn’t change it from JiTaew to Ji Mew! Please bring back my JiTaew!!! I had hope in you, AIS!! How could you?!
I am really upset.... does that mean JJ, Mew and Push does all these promotions together????? I really really hate AIS right now.