[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I love these but I am so glad they waited to pair up. I think JiTaew are perfect age for GS. If it was earlier, Taew wouldn't want to do lip to lip and I'd have to deal with Ji's baby cheeks. :risas3:
Yep that is what I mentioned in my early post.. Ch3 would have toned down the imtimacy between JiTaew if paired up in their younger years and their chemistry would have been like a teenager chemistry not as explosive and sexy as it is now.. Having JiTaew paired up at a mature age made the chemistry between them undeniably hot and steamy :drooling:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgQIzRgYYl/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=10edmcdy35jbi

JJ is too cute... always teasing his P’Taew.

I love it how we continue to get the BTS for GS so we can continue to relive it and lessen our JT withdrawal.
Hahaha :risas3::risas3: I love that clip, I have watched it so many times.. Ji is such a teaser, always teasing his P’Taew .

The news is about this YT clip

Rough trans:
It said it's almost 30mil views in 2 weeks and lots of comments (it's one of Ch.3's most viewed). It also said that it's the first time Taew played this bare back role and she is beautiful. It said she has beautiful skin.
They also talked about the good chemistry between Ji and Taew.

--------

I say go and watch to give it more views and leave a comment for JiTaew if you haven't already.
I really think these two needs rom-com for their 3rd lakorn. They are funny and comfortable together.
Almost 30mill in 2 weeks just for that short back scrub.. come on ch3 has got to recognised how popular these two are as a pair. Give them a third Lakorn please :worship2:
^ It's about the back scrubbing clip that's going to reach 30m views.

Fans go back and watch this clip a lot like in a blink of an eye and its 24M views. People view this more than kiss scene clip with nang'ek asking pra'ek to scrub her back. New Koojin made people watch and comment on this clip heavily. People comment that Taew is beautiful with nice white complexion. It's probably the first time in Taew's career that she's showing this much skin.
Taew does have beautiful skin and Ji is the luckiest co-star ever to get to scrub that back:risas3: beside her Boyfriend I think Ji might just be the second man in her life to touch that bare back.. like @Katelyn and I would say when Taew is onset and at events Taew is his :risas3: Ji got to touch her bare back again from that tight hug he gave her here :p
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkHoOubHGBY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kua1f6aniczn
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkDdotoBLhc/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=y1tbxvq87fxh
62FCD1CE-BA8A-4DF2-A124-41D8120D62D6.jpeg
14B18F55-3967-4158-9590-2707275DE5E4.jpeg
CABD82F5-50CF-4B9F-A027-795B1085C48B.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I made this yesterday "You light up my soul."

Their happy days. :icon12::icon12:
If I have to think positively, at least they had this time together to remember forever. It seemed like a special trip for them and the honeymoon on the yacht. :love:
I believe that the filming up in the mountains for their honeymoon scenes definitely would have connected and bonded JT even more then they already have from filming NDFD. They were up there filming for how many days again?? 5 or 10days? They even had to camp out in the mountains in the cold, I am sure they would have bonded over deep meaningful conversations about a lot of stuff. @lakornkiki I think JT filming together at the mountains is definitely a very special and memorable trip, the whole atmosphere there is just so peaceful and fresh that it could draw anyone close with one another. Just look at the BTS clip here, you could sense a special bond forming already :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmSF80NHKju/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rkdraqg2psue
(yep I am so in my JiTaew bubble :facepalm:)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoever is uploading YT vids from Ch.3 is not doing a very good job. Remember the edit errors with the cake kiss and morning after? Now I saw that there are 2 clips of the elevator kiss (6Mil and 1.3Mil).... both FIN clips. The views should be combined.... but oh wells..... I'd say give view to the 6Mil one if you are rewatching... here is the link:
Oh this sucks.. because if the views were combined it’s already over 6mil views.

We should give the pool scene some rewatch views too. It's at 3M atm.

I actually watch the episode clips but I guess a lot of people prefer the FIN clips.
This pool scene is still one of my fav :naughty2:

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I believe that the filming up in the mountains for their honeymoon scenes definitely would have connected and bonded JT even more then they already have from filming NDFD. They were up there filming for how many days again?? 5 or 10days? They even had to camp out in the mountains in the cold, I am sure they would have bonded over deep meaningful conversations about a lot of stuff. @lakornkiki I think JT filming together at the mountains is definitely a very special and memorable trip, the whole atmosphere there is just so peaceful and fresh that it could draw anyone close with one another. Just look at the BTS clip here, you could sense a special bond forming already :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmSF80NHKju/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rkdraqg2psue
Yup, that's probably why James took and posted so many pictures of Taew on IG. Taew also said that he posted the pictures to keep the good memories.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
That's exactly my concept for that quote. It has triple meanings...bonding of JiTaew, NaiNok and us the viewers. They make us smile.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I love your translation. :icon12:

I meant to comment and add about that NEW KOOJIN thing..... I hope it has some wings.... I want to see them in events!!!!
We may need to work with Thai JiTaew fans to see if we can get a campaign going to get JiTaew pair up again.... I really do think they are bankable pair for Ch.3.

Thoughts anyone?
Lets give them wings.... lets rewatched the FIN scene until it reach 30m. Its now almost 26m. If it surpass that of bps which was viewed at 28m, it will send a message to ch3 hopefully......fighting!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Seeing James in glasses definitely brought me back to his Khun Chai Puttipat days. He looked so good with it on though. Sigh. Just the thought of him already makes me miss my JiTaew. I really hope we get to see them at another AIS event. Hopefully it'll be abroad. LOL I would love to see them spend some time outside of Thailand too, even if it's just for a short amount of time.
Also, James sure love his Gucci shoes. He's been wearing them quite a lot these days.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ji is at an event today.... looking good in glasses. :love:
Seeing James in glasses definitely brought me back to his Khun Chai Puttipat days. He looked so good with it on though. Sigh. Just the thought of him already makes me miss my JiTaew. I really hope we get to see them at another AIS event. Hopefully it'll be abroad. LOL I would love to see them spend some time outside of Thailand too, even if it's just for a short amount of time.
Also, James sure love his Gucci shoes. He's been wearing them quite a lot these days.
He looked so cute with those glasses at today event. He looks like a baby though ahaha. When he looks like that I just want to be his mummy and take good care of my baby boy .. B5CD6216-7F87-48AA-B85B-755C23BB3996.jpeg

But then when I see him like this, I want to be his lover :risas3:
0BCA0264-0E01-465B-B075-29457D6333F9.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg look at these two love birds lolll taew is looking at them like can these two get a room please hahaha everyone pray that we could get a GreatTaew pairing or another TaewJames lakorn since their 1st lakorn didnt have many pranang scenes
I love that clip of Ji and Great. I ship them so bad :risas3: here is a longer clip of the one you posted, accept this one has Taew touching Great’s arm and Matt playing Great’s hair :pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ughhh i ship Great and Matt soo much. And omg this makes me want to see GreatTaew pair together even more! Pleasee someone answer my prayers :angel10:
Yes Taew and Great!! And I am also praying for the furby gang and the thug life(KDTN boys) will eventually have a Lakorn together :worship2:

Guys!!! What is the meaning of pranang???
They are the main leads. (leading actor, leading actress)