[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Yep and the clip was even 10x cuter ..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUp0atRgLdX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=j7yus2n6twd2
I think one of the biggest reasons why I love JT is their offscreen interactions and how comfortable they are with one another. I think JT is probably the most touchiest and most affectionate off screen pairings in the industry, even the koojins in the industry are not even as touchy and affectionate with one another as JiTaew :facepalm:
I am going to have to stop watching the BTS. It's not helping and I feel a depression coming on because I have no JiTaew news. Can they not just "live" post together or something???? Kinda dying here. hahaha

Maybe the GS gang is out of ER but going into psych ward where they can just play all the JiTaew clips to keep us sane.:rolleyes::confused: :facepalm:

I love these but I am so glad they waited to pair up. I think JiTaew are perfect age for GS. If it was earlier, Taew wouldn't want to do lip to lip and I'd have to deal with Ji's baby cheeks. :risas3:

The news is about this YT clip

Rough trans:
It said it's almost 30mil views in 2 weeks and lots of comments (it's one of Ch.3's most viewed). It also said that it's the first time Taew played this bare back role and she is beautiful. It said she has beautiful skin.
They also talked about the good chemistry between Ji and Taew.

--------

I say go and watch to give it more views and leave a comment for JiTaew if you haven't already.
I really think these two needs rom-com for their 3rd lakorn. They are funny and comfortable together.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ It's about the back scrubbing clip that's going to reach 30m views.

Fans go back and watch this clip a lot like in a blink of an eye and its 24M views. People view this more than kiss scene clip with nang'ek asking pra'ek to scrub her back. New Koojin made people watch and comment on this clip heavily. People comment that Taew is beautiful with nice white complexion. It's probably the first time in Taew's career that she's showing this much skin.

^ It's about the back scrubbing clip that's going to reach 30m views.

Fans go back and watch this clip a lot like in a blink of an eye and its 24M views. People view this more than kiss scene clip with nang'ek asking pra'ek to scrub her back. New Koojin made people watch and comment on this clip heavily. People comment that Taew is beautiful with nice white complexion. It's probably the first time in Taew's career that she's showing this much skin.
I love your translation. :icon12:

I meant to comment and add about that NEW KOOJIN thing..... I hope it has some wings.... I want to see them in events!!!!
We may need to work with Thai JiTaew fans to see if we can get a campaign going to get JiTaew pair up again.... I really do think they are bankable pair for Ch.3.

Thoughts anyone?

Whoever is uploading YT vids from Ch.3 is not doing a very good job. Remember the edit errors with the cake kiss and morning after? Now I saw that there are 2 clips of the elevator kiss (6Mil and 1.3Mil).... both FIN clips. The views should be combined.... but oh wells..... I'd say give view to the 6Mil one if you are rewatching... here is the link:

Last edited: