[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone enlighten me about Lucky's mother, was she also Grandma's daughter?Bec Nok's mother told her you know me you've lived with me, when she visited her in her flat.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Aww JJ's mom said she was a big fan of GS
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmb5tNnAgrl/?taken-by=wanda4jamesji

I believe it's Taew's hair that he's braiding?!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmagN6kgEuW/?taken-by=we_love_jamesji

I saw this old clip and it's so cute. Seems like it was back in the SJ days
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmaGn-cgV7r/?taken-by=jirapohnclub

And lastly, the Furby gang celebrating Mint's birthday. Furby and Thug Life need to have a squad hangout ASAP!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bma4SaQAtqG/?taken-by=jamesjitaew_club

Haroo

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie of JT couple here.

Are everyone still here or already leaving this thread after the drama ended.

Btw, is it true GS didnt do well in rating? Hmm, i really love JT couple and if the rating is bad, probably we will not see them again in lakorn.

Also, how popular JT couple in Thailand, does anyone know. I hope JT could surpass Jiranee because Jiranee is a very strong couple too but JT make me hooked to them because its so amazing comfortably JT around each other.

I have always thought James really like Bella and she is the perfect match for him in lakorn esp all their drama went hit. Bella is so popular dan all her drama became hit, i hope Taew will be like her too because she is so versatile and beautiful esp in traditional attire, her beauty is natural. Al her male co-stars always attached to her like Mario/ Taew and now JT. First i like Taew with Mario but now the couple down to no.2 as JT became no.1 for me.

James is so happy, clingy and adorable with Taew like they have known each other for long time. This is the first time James became like this with her female co-star..am I right? Taew makes every guys she acted with love being with her like Mario, you can tell among all female co-stars, he seems really close with Taew.

Does James always likes Taew from back then? I dont know but i think he is super happy being around her. I hope they pairs again although the drama didnt became hit.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm glad this thread is still alive! I've been around but just been a bit busy yet lazy at commenting. lol James look good no matter which angle. He looks especially more yummy now that he lost his baby fat. I didn't realize how chunky he was in Padiwarada until I came across the OST MV the other day. lol I adore his relationship with his mother. He's always been a mommy's boy. I love how he's very affectionate. That really shows that he grew up in a very loving family, which is the total opposite of Lukkanai. The fact that he could even play such a role and execute the emotions of a hurt and lonely character is just wow. He really did it and have come so far since his debut 5 years ago. It's crazy how it's only been 5 years too. It feels like forever ago. T_T I really cannot wait for another JiTaew lakorn. I really, really, really hope it'll be a good lakorn. Hopefully it'll be Lakornthai again. They really seem to love JiTaew and understand their popularity both domestically and internationally. They never stopped spoiling us too, which I love. They did fairly well with Game Sanaeha overall. I give them a 4.8 out of 5 stars. Why only 4.8? Because some scenes had to be cut off in the last episode which was fairly disappointing but all is well. lol I woke up sad that the lakorn ended. I'm actually pissed the lakorn just had to end the same week I quit my job, which was last week. I was hoping to get a chance to watch it live with you guys before the lakorn ended but fate was not on my side. If it had not ended, I would've got a chance to spam, fangirl and watch it live with y'all this week. Sigh. It is what it is. Anyways, keep it going y'all. Love seeing how much my Ji is smitten by his P'Taew since decades ago. And yes, can that AIS event just happen already? I need my daily dose of JiTaew. I cannot go on anymore without more of them. Hehe.

...And JiTaew fever goes on and on ... Thanks to @Kay123 for HD pics.

Oh my gosh. This is beautiful! I absolutely love it!!

I'm so jealous. Why are people so talented? T_T

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
He is not shy about talking about his admiration for his P’Taew..... I saw a clip of him taking about how beautiful she is inside and out....
Which clip is that ?? I am sure JJ is way past being shy about anything with his P’Taew, the day he showed her his bare butt :risas3:

@Kay123 Can you send me the Preaw link here via message box please? Love the HD images too.
oh, I meant to ask.... who has the info on ALL the GS Eng. Sub. episodes? Can you please message me? I didn't need subs so didn't pay attention after all the fake/stolen subs drama. I need to share some JiTaew love.
Thank you in advance na ka.
Check your inbox.

...And JiTaew fever goes on and on ... Thanks to @Kay123 for HD pics.

I miss these two soooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:sad6:last night felt so weird not watching GS live and seeing Nai and Nok :sad6:

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie of JT couple here.

Are everyone still here or already leaving this thread after the drama ended.

Btw, is it true GS didnt do well in rating? Hmm, i really love JT couple and if the rating is bad, probably we will not see them again in lakorn.

Also, how popular JT couple in Thailand, does anyone know. I hope JT could surpass Jiranee because Jiranee is a very strong couple too but JT make me hooked to them because its so amazing comfortably JT around each other.

I have always thought James really like Bella and she is the perfect match for him in lakorn esp all their drama went hit. Bella is so popular dan all her drama became hit, i hope Taew will be like her too because she is so versatile and beautiful esp in traditional attire, her beauty is natural. Al her male co-stars always attached to her like Mario/ Taew and now JT. First i like Taew with Mario but now the couple down to no.2 as JT became no.1 for me.

James is so happy, clingy and adorable with Taew like they have known each other for long time. This is the first time James became like this with her female co-star..am I right? Taew makes every guys she acted with love being with her like Mario, you can tell among all female co-stars, he seems really close with Taew.

Does James always likes Taew from back then? I dont know but i think he is super happy being around her. I hope they pairs again although the drama didnt became hit.
Although the rating wasnt that high, the drama became popular and talked about. Wanda4jamesji shared the other day that rewatched views of GS is now more than 37 million, higher than NDFD which was previously the highest at 36million among shown dramas. She heard from thai fans that some people only started watching the last 3 episodes so they are still crazy about it. Hahaha, just like us

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Just gotta say, James is probably the luckiest pra'ake ever when it comes to starring with Taew. He got to touch her whole bare back with his whole right hand. Not just touch but rub. lol Even eating cake off her face and putting her finger in his mouth to lick off the jam too.

Those Thai fans should've watched the lakorn to begin with. The rating wouldn't have been so bad yet average from the start if they had watched it from beginning to end and not just the last few episodes. Sigh. I guess it is what it is.

By the way, I forgot who it was that had the digital copy of the Praew magazine. I really want those HD photos too. Hehe.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww JJ's mom said she was a big fan of GS
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmb5tNnAgrl/?taken-by=wanda4jamesji

I believe it's Taew's hair that he's braiding?!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmagN6kgEuW/?taken-by=we_love_jamesji

I saw this old clip and it's so cute. Seems like it was back in the SJ days
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmaGn-cgV7r/?taken-by=jirapohnclub

And lastly, the Furby gang celebrating Mint's birthday. Furby and Thug Life need to have a squad hangout ASAP!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bma4SaQAtqG/?taken-by=jamesjitaew_club
Yep that is definitely Taew’s hair Ji is braiding lolz.. and those furby girls are hilarious.. saw their IG story they keep stealing Taew’s food:risas3:
I am praying the thug life and the furby girls would collaborate..

P

PrincessKarina

I'm glad this thread is still alive! I've been around but just been a bit busy yet lazy at commenting. lol James look good no matter which angle. He looks especially more yummy now that he lost his baby fat. I didn't realize how chunky he was in Padiwarada until I came across the OST MV the other day. lol I adore his relationship with his mother. He's always been a mommy's boy. I love how he's very affectionate. That really shows that he grew up in a very loving family, which is the total opposite of Lukkanai. The fact that he could even play such a role and execute the emotions of a hurt and lonely character is just wow. He really did it and have come so far since his debut 5 years ago. It's crazy how it's only been 5 years too. It feels like forever ago. T_T I really cannot wait for another JiTaew lakorn. I really, really, really hope it'll be a good lakorn. Hopefully it'll be Lakornthai again. They really seem to love JiTaew and understand their popularity both domestically and internationally. They never stopped spoiling us too, which I love. They did fairly well with Game Sanaeha overall. I give them a 4.8 out of 5 stars. Why only 4.8? Because some scenes had to be cut off in the last episode which was fairly disappointing but all is well. lol I woke up sad that the lakorn ended. I'm actually pissed the lakorn just had to end the same week I quit my job, which was last week. I was hoping to get a chance to watch it live with you guys before the lakorn ended but fate was not on my side. If it had not ended, I would've got a chance to spam, fangirl and watch it live with y'all this week. Sigh. It is what it is. Anyways, keep it going y'all. Love seeing how much my Ji is smitten by his P'Taew since decades ago. And yes, can that AIS event just happen already? I need my daily dose of JiTaew. I cannot go on anymore without more of them. Hehe.

Oh my gosh. This is beautiful! I absolutely love it!!

I'm so jealous. Why are people so talented? T_T
For real! Missing JT!