[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

rae

sarNie Adult
i know penny is not a major character and there wasn't much to her storyline, but i have to say i'm impressed by pear. i have seen a bit of her in fai lang fai (is that the correct name? it's boy and matt's lakorn), and some random fin clips of her in the lakorn with toey and eye, and wow, she's actually a decent actress that manages to convey a different feeling of her characters even if they're all rai. in a way, i wish that she played khae instead, since that role needed more depth than what ice could manage. ice is a pretty girl but khae is a complicated character that is out of her acting range atm. =/

awwwww, mom and dad singing songs to put Non to sleep. What a cute scene! Straight to the heart. And that cuddling in the middle of the day. Lucky's seduction eyes came out again. I think most of that bed scene was improvised, kekeke.
And that final kiss on the beach was beautiful! Perfect. I don't ask for much in my onscreen OTP's, just some sugar <3
I think it was improvised too.... hahaha They look so comfortable and into each other for reals. I am all smiles beacause of JiTaew today. :icon12:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks in advance for all the gifs U are planning on gif-fing for us :worship2:

I feel u girl . But look at this pic :risas3: Taew’s hair made it look like they have been naughty in bed lol
View attachment 21442
Let me catch my breath. This looks straight out of a magazine shoot. So casually sexy, both of them. Ughhhh, I need a Lakorn Thai to reunite JT within the next year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLqB6uATYD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pc0kjiftzam

Anyone willing to translate what Taew said about Nok’s character. Thanks in advance!
Taew was giving a message to khun Nok, in essence: Fighting, keep going, and one day he'll see the good in you. I believe your love will win, stay strong, don't give up!

I feel u girl . But look at this pic :risas3: Taew’s hair made it look like they have been naughty in bed lol
View attachment 21442
and he looks so content. :naughty2::naughty2:

WHY ARE THEY SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER??????
They really do compliment each other.... Taew is classy looking so Ji gives her a sexy vibe and being near Taew just upgrades Ji to another level of hotness. Her look really make him look manly.... maybe it's the height and sweet face of Taew's that's doing that.......

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
and he looks so content. :naughty2::naughty2:

WHY ARE THEY SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER??????
They really do compliment each other.... Taew is classy looking so Ji gives her a sexy vibe and being near Taew just upgrades Ji to another level of hotness. Her look really make him look manly.... maybe it's the height and sweet face of Taew's that's doing that.......
Their height difference is so sexy. It’s like she fits right into his arms and they are meant to be Forever together :icon12: they just seem to glow around each other.. I am going to continue imagining them together in my own little world:love: 8EBA8F07-D01A-4200-A2FB-AEDAFA905E3F.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I made this yesterday.

Larger image: https://i.imgur.com/bgDOthX.png
Love this so much :icon12: NokNai_JT forever

I thought this is funny. Remember how stressed we were? Too bad I didn't get a chance to vote.

EP.13 Who do you pity the most?

16% Luckanai
15% Muenchanok
65% Lakorn viewers :risas3: (Yes because we cried buckets for them)
4% Other (please specify)
View attachment 21443

Everyone did amazing with the hashtag for GS!!
:risas3: Funny but so true, they put us through an emotional rollercoaster ride in episode 13:rolleyes:
View attachment 21443

Everyone did amazing with the hashtag for GS!!
Yay to GS :cheer:

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Finally finished reading all the comments and watched the eng sub.

I am not ready to let go of JT, NokNai, and GS yet. I wish there is more than 14 episode. Maybe a sneak peek that babysw number 2 is on the way??? Nonetheless happy ending with another kiss. And yes JJ is definitely getting a lot of kiss scenes with P’taew. Hope to see them together again soon.

I think all casts did a fantastic job playing their roles. I’m glad that both parents found someone else even though it is creepy that both settled for someone way younger/as old as their daughter lol

Thank you to all of you ladies for sharing the amazing gifs, pictures, translations, and being in the ER with me. This is the first drama where I chatted with other people and i definitely do not regret it. I’ll miss you ladies as I’m taking a break from Thai dramas. Nothing that I want to watch right now lol Definitely gonna miss waking up extra early on Monday and Tuesday just to watch it live. Ahhhh can’t believe today is the final episode.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!! What a ride, girls! So glad for happy ending! This rollercoaster of a lakorn almost took many of us to the ICU. Great that everyone is alive and well and able to love our sweet couple!
Must say it was a joyful time watching/following this lakorn with you all, folks. It would not be as funny and enjoyable to get through these past months without you here on the thread!
God bless you all.