[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot who wanted the lullaby translated. Cute scene. I love it.

@10:10-13:02
Non is fussing so Nai picks him up and feeds him. After the feeding Nai swings Non while singing a lullaby.
Nai: Swing, swing, flooding the cloud, rabbit floating in the stream, horse tail bends, hugging around the neck, swing, swing... (This is a rhyming lullaby)
Nok: What kind of song is this?
Nai repeats the lullaby. Non sleeps and Nai puts him into the crib while Nok is dozing off.
Nok mumbles in her sleep: Swing, swing, egg is in the pen (first letter of Thai alphabet), bottle is our (second letter of Thai alphabet)...
Nok is slowly falling to the side and Nai catches her head with his hand. Nok continues to mumble. Nai replies back and which made her wake up.
Nok: Nai...
Nai shushes her with his finger: Ssshhhh, our son will wake up.
Nok stays still. Both couldn't help but to stare at each other with awareness and yearning.
It was me!! Thanks a bunch for translating the nursery rhyme :love:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
EPISODE 14 WAS SOOOOOO CUTE!! OH MY GOSH! WHY ARE THEY SO GOOD LOOKING TOGETHER?! I seriously enjoyed every scene! I cried for Nok in the beginning when she was crying in the storage room but drooled hardcore when I saw sexy single daddy Nai. Non is such a cute baby. I was very satisfied with today's episode. I loved every moment shared between Nai and Nok from beginning to end. I will always adore Wat and Wi's friendship. Their little side comments about Nok was funny. Ah, they're the best parents ever. Always supportive and loving.
James and Taew's ears were so red during their intimate, loving scenes. They must've been very shy. Our Nai sure was starved. Never knew he could have such a wild side. HAHA. Okay, maybe we did but I didn't expect it to be this extreme. LOL But that "sleeping" scene was perfect. I love their smile, stares, laugh, and rolling back and forth. It's like they were made for each other. The confession scene. LIKE, FINALLY. lol I love how he would smile as he watches her be silly and determined to get him back. He was just waiting for her. Glad she finally gave in and accept the truth. That was such a stressful journey, watching her be stubborn and tightlipped. lol They looked like a real family. So perfect together. I don't even know what else to say. It was such a cute episode. I love how they sealed the deal with a kiss at the end. I love today's episode so much that my heart is hesitating to go back and rewatch episodes 1-13. lol Ah, time to go back and rewatch the last episode again.

James and Taew totally killed it with this lakorn. They really brought the characters Luckanai and Muenchanok to life. All the other cast members too. Every one did an amazing job. Why is everyone in here so adorable?! I'm not ready to let them all go. I'm not ready to stop seeing James post up pictures of his beloved P'Taew or of the lakorn on IG. The impact of this lakorn is crazy. lol

In that one video where Taew and James were arguing about who the baby looked like. If they really want to have that debate, like just get married and have a real baby then we can have that debate as to who the baby looks like! lol And the poll, I pity the viewers the most. We all cried with them. We knew the truth but couldn't do anything but watch them torture themselves and suffer alone. Oh, my broken heart. Would it ever be mended?

Thanks to all that has been sharing pictures/videos, translations and their amazing thoughts. It's been a long but fun journey with you all. I'm definitely going to miss sharing, crying and laughing with you all on here. It's been a journey with our Nok and Nai. Hope all is well. I'll meet you all in the ER again in the next James and Taew lakorn, whenever that will be. T_T

Last edited:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Ladies! I'm am so happy with this drama. Everything about it was beautiful. The most beautiful thing was of course JT! They blew me away and I am sold on their love. It might be while before I can accept them with someone else. Oh that pain if not seeing them onscreen for awhile. Good thing I have this to come back to. Thanks for such an awesome ride. I had a lot of fun, laughs, and giggles with you all.

I couldn't have been more happier and satisfy with the ending. I'm still floating on cloud 9 still dreaming about Nai and Nok and their next adventure. How can these two be so perfect together!

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
EPISODE 14 WAS SOOOOOO CUTE!! OH MY GOSH! WHY ARE THEY SO GOOD LOOKING TOGETHER?! I seriously enjoyed every scene! I cried for Nok in the beginning when she was crying in the storage room but drooled hardcore when I saw sexy single daddy Nai. Non is such a cute baby. I was very satisfied with today's episode. I loved every moment shared between Nai and Nok from beginning to end. I will always adore Wat and Wi's friendship. Their little side comments about Nok was funny. Ah, they're the best parents ever. Always supportive and loving.
James and Taew's ears were so red during their intimate, loving scenes. They must've been very shy. Our Nai sure was starved. Never knew he could have such a wild side. HAHA. Okay, maybe we did but I didn't expect it to be this extreme. LOL But that "sleeping" scene was perfect. I love their smile, stares, laugh, and rolling back and forth. It's like they were made for each other. The confession scene. LIKE, FINALLY. lol I love how he would smile as he watches her be silly and determined to get him back. He was just waiting for her. Glad she finally gave in and accept the truth. That was such a stressful journey, watching her be stubborn and tightlipped. lol They looked like a real family. So perfect together. lol I don't even know what else to say. It was such a cute episode. I love how they sealed the deal with a kiss at the end. I love today's episode so much that I my heart is hesitating to go back and rewatch episodes 1-3. lol Ah, time to go back and rewatch the last episode again.

James and Taew totally killed it with this lakorn. They really brought the character Luckanai and Muenchanok to life. All the other cast members too. Every one did an amazing job. Why is everyone in here so adorable?! I'm not ready to let them all go. I'm not ready to stop seeing James post up pictures of his beloved P'Taew or of the lakorn on IG. The impact of this lakorn is crazy. lol

In that one video where Taew and James were arguing about who the baby looked like. If they really want to have that debate, like just get married and have a real baby then we can have that debate as to who the baby looks like! lol And the poll, I pity the viewers the most. We all cried with them. We knew the truth but couldn't do anything but watch them torture themselves and suffer alone. Oh, my broken heart. Would it ever be mended?

Thanks to all that has been sharing pictures/videos, translations and their amazing thoughts. It's been a long but fun journey with you all. I'm definitely going to miss sharing, crying and laughing with you all on here. It's been a journey with our Nok and Nai. Hope all is well. I'll meet you all in the ER again in the next James and Taew lakorn, whenever that will be. T_T
Awe you are making me cry now. Cant believe it's really the end... I cant let go just yet or maybe never.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Morning everyone! Single dad Nai gif

I love these! Like I mentioned earlier, hands down Nai wins Cutest Single Dad award :worship2:. Our little Non is lucky to have Nai as his Dad!
Ladies! I'm am so happy with this drama. Everything about it was beautiful. The most beautiful thing was of course JT! They blew me away and I am sold on their love. It might be while before I can accept them with someone else. Oh that pain if not seeing them onscreen for awhile. Good thing I have this to come back to. Thanks for such an awesome ride. I had a lot of fun, laughs, and giggles with you all.

I couldn't have been more happier and satisfy with the ending. I'm still floating on cloud 9 still dreaming about Nai and Nok and their next adventure. How can these two be so perfect together!
James and Taew's ears were so red during their intimate, loving scenes. They must've been very shy. Our Nai sure was starved. Never knew he could have such a wild side. HAHA. Okay, maybe we did but I didn't expect it to be this extreme. LOL But that "sleeping" scene was perfect. I love their smile, stares, laugh, and rolling back and forth. It's like they were made for each other. The confession scene. LIKE, FINALLY. lol I love how he would smile as he watches her be silly and determined to get him back. He was just waiting for her. Glad she finally gave in and accept the truth. That was such a stressful journey, watching her be stubborn and tightlipped. lol They looked like a real family. So perfect together. lol I don't even know what else to say. It was such a cute episode. I love how they sealed the deal with a kiss at the end. I love today's episode so much that I my heart is hesitating to go back and rewatch episodes 1-3. lol Ah, time to go back and rewatch the last episode again.

James and Taew totally killed it with this lakorn. They really brought the character Luckanai and Muenchanok to life. All the other cast members too. Every one did an amazing job. Why is everyone in here so adorable?! I'm not ready to let them all go. I'm not ready to stop seeing James post up pictures of his beloved P'Taew or of the lakorn on IG. The impact of this lakorn is crazy. lol

‘Til then ladies! This ambulance driver will always be ready & on standby. It is sad we have reached the end but the amount of friendship created in here is amazing. Can’t wait to see you all in other threads too.

@roselovesice I like your idea of JT debating who the baby looks like more. Haha! That’d be our Non! Lol jk.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Need to catch up on all the love in previous pages.

Okay, so the reason I was rooting for Team Nai these last two episodes...
a) Nai has been more honest than Nok throughout the development of their relationship. He accepted the game and told her straight up that he would play to win her heart. On the other hand, we have Nok who says that she values family, but does not openly accept Nai, and she cannot bring herself to give an inch when it comes to Nai.
b) Nok fought so hard to protect her dad from Khae because based on what she knew she believed that Khae would hurt Tawat. Nai is now protecting Non from Nok too because based on Nok's words, he believes Nok will hurt Non emotionally. It is not his responsibility to try and trust her again when she chose to protect her own feelings regarding their deal about the baby.
c) Wi was dang right when she said, "Think about if you were Nai, you would be like this too. You wouldn't forgive him easily, no way." Let's be real, Nai may be the cause of her heartache, but Nok has to take responsibility for rebuilding his trust in her.

Anyway, the game was a wash. A reunited family, yay!

Penny and Phai got tears filling my eyes.

rae

sarNie Adult
i kinda feel mopey now that the lakorn is ended. :sad6:

on another note, i'm just happy that nothing bad happened to mae phai, since i was low-key worried ever since hearing about penny getting a good ending. i don't like penny and her nasty schemes, but she did get her punishment and realised that the validation she was looking for from other people was there from her mom all along. i'm glad that mae phai is moving out with penny to live her life with her daughter. :)

jjinxx

Papa Nai is so handsome! First he was Lucky. Then he became Khun Samee. Nai keeps leveling up.

Wi and Wes got me blushing. Su su, tee rak! Wi, Wes, Wat, Khae, Kanit, Nok, Nai, Non. Such a modern family.

jjinxx

awwwww, mom and dad singing songs to put Non to sleep. What a cute scene! Straight to the heart. And that cuddling in the middle of the day. Lucky's seduction eyes came out again. I think most of that bed scene was improvised, kekeke.
And that final kiss on the beach was beautiful! Perfect. I don't ask for much in my onscreen OTP's, just some sugar <3