[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You can bet on it! I don't think we can all leave anytime soon. I'm already replaying the OST's. I'm happy and Sad. I'm going to need all the support I can get to transition over.
We need to walk down memory lane with GS_NokNai_JT .. we need to post screen cap, gifs, FMV, JT past/present events pics/clips. Their interview on talk show that they went on together etc basically anything relating to JT, just to help us get by.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too. I want another JiTaew lakorn but I don't want to have my hopes up.
I'll just hang out here for JiTaew until their next lakorn.

OH WAIT!!! We should ask for Furby Gang and K Gang to do projects together.... they would be so fun to watch and I am sure they'll pair Ji and Taew up.
I think we should go bombard:p the K gang on IG about them collaborating with the furby gang. I am sure the boys will do it if they get enough requests from fans .

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
We need to walk down memory lane with GS_NokNai_JT .. we need to post screen cap, gifs, FMV, JT past/present events pics/clips. Theit interview on talk show that they went on together etc.
Me too. I want another JiTaew lakorn but I don't want to have my hopes up.
I'll just hang out here for JiTaew until their next lakorn.

OH WAIT!!! We should ask for Furby Gang and K Gang to do projects together.... they would be so fun to watch and I am sure they'll pair Ji and Taew up.
I ship both of these ideas. I'll probably start reposting my favorite scenes. AND Furby x KDTN would be such a plus. JiTaew would be working together again.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It already hurts rewatching the OST's. How do we go on without JT_GS_NokNai_Non? Who else will ride in ambulance with me? I can't believe how fast these past 7 weeks have gone by.
I will ride with u . My heart aches right now, I can’t believe 7 weeks has gone by so fast . I remember when we were just waiting for their Lakorn to air and now it’s over already :sad6:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed with you.. im too familiar with lakorn ending with hugs n sky watching.. so im keep in praying that at least we got some proper kiss n boom.. we got one.. :clap::clap::thumbup:
I think we were all praying for that kiss to seal the deal :facepalm: because most typical Lakorn ending between pranangs r so boring . We get the hug, forehead kiss or camera angle kiss and the end . I was afraid that was going to happen with GS.. thank god it didn’t .. I am satisfied with the ending :aaaaa:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeeehhaaa finally I've finished watching it. This is the first lakorn ever where I could understand what's going on without having to wait for subs. Thanks to Cecilia for the kind spoiler and @Katelyn for the kind translation when I was spoiler-free. Thanks to all of you guys for your interesting opinions and emotions during this whole GS ride. I am sorry for every disagreement, Nai bashing, Nai punching, Nai disaprooval, no Nai is a happy Nok thing... every Nok cheering though deep down I know it's her fault but since I solemnly swore to be in Team Nok til the end I have to defend Nok from all the Nai avengers.

So this is it. I bid you lakornworld citizens a farewell and till we meet again in another lakorn, dunno which, dunno when. Cheers all.

P/s: Wishing all in the ER a speedy recovery and wishing everyone suffering withdrawal symptoms/sickness after GS a quick dose of different lakorn to recover.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeeehhaaa finally I've finished watching it. This is the first lakorn ever where I could understand what's going on without having to wait for subs. Thanks to Cecilia for the kind spoiler and @Katelyn for the kind translation when I was spoiler-free. Thanks to all of you guys for your interesting opinions and emotions during this whole GS ride. I am sorry for every disagreement, Nai bashing, Nai punching, Nai disaprooval, no Nai is a happy Nok thing... every Nok cheering though deep down I know it's her fault but since I solemnly swore to be in Team Nok til the end I have to defend Nok from all the Nai avengers.

So this is it. I bid you lakornworld citizens a farewell and till we meet again in another lakorn, dunno which, dunno when. Cheers all.

P/s: Wishing all in the ER a speedy recovery and wishing everyone suffering withdrawal symptoms/sickness after GS a quick dose of different lakorn to recover.
Thank you missy :icon12: it’s going to be a long road to recovery.. will miss u:icon12: