[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I am going to sleep... the scene when Nai sit alone in his office and signed their divorce application while reflecting their time together, geez, is not for a weak heart...the family picture they took after Non’s birth is the saddest of all...
I need time to revover... all the spoilers didn’t prepare me for this one.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Ladies, Let's brace ourselves for the finale of Game Sanaeha! No doubt it will be amazing! Through the good and the bad, I'm so happy to be a part of the GS / JT/Nai&Nok fever. It's been such a joy ride for last 2 months with u all. I cant imagine anyone else portraying Nai and Nok like JT. Their amazing chemistry is to die for. I wish that this closeness of theirs will continue even after GS (which I know it will). Who knows when they'll meet again, but lets continue to support them both and keep the fiction of Nai and Nok forever. I've had so much fun being in this forum with u all. I cant thank each and everyone of you enough for all the live recaps, discussions, pictures, and fanarts. All of your hardworks are much appreciated. I'm just glad that we can all come together to happily discuss what we love together. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Why is it that most of the time when James look at Taew she doesn’t look but when she turns to look at him, he turns away. They’re always missing one another just like how they missed one another in this life time thus far but fear not. I’m going to have hope no matter what. lol

But yay, the rating went up. Praying that we’ll actually hit 5%+ for the last episode, please!

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
I agree JJ came far from SJ days! There were scenes where I cringed a bit yet on his acting but overall he did a phenomenal job with Nai!
Have u
I agree JJ came far from SJ days! There were scenes where I cringed a bit yet on his acting but overall he did a phenomenal job with Nai!
watch neungdao fahdiew, he did a great job there too:cheer:

twister02

M♥K
So many pages to backread. :lol:
I'm skipping the live again as I need rest so I'm gonna be enjoying reading the post in here by tomorrow.

Enjoy girls. I decided to watch the subbed episodes slowly since ep. 9 is not out yet just for me to savour every moment of it and not guess what is happening cause I can't understand :lol:

I will definitely miss JT. Thank God for all the behind the scene pics and clips :lol: