[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Ji did so well here. What a heart breaking scene acted out so beautifully.
Last smile for Mae Nim.
View attachment 21365
I have say JJ looks so handsome while he is crying...I prefer his quite, serious demeanor to his lively look.
among the ladies, I thought Kim is the one who can cry beautifully. I cann’t forget her crying scene in RP, she looks stunningly gorgeous.
Alright, I have everything ready... I am going after ep13. I plan to cry myself into sleep tonight.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I have say JJ looks so handsome while he is crying...I prefer his quite, serious demeanor to his lively look.
among the ladies, I thought Kim is the one who can cry beautifully. I cann’t forget her crying scene in RP, she looks stunningly gorgeous.
Alright, I have everything ready... I am going after ep13. I plan to cry myself into sleep tonight.
Wait, you haven’t watched it yet?! Let me just cry in advance with you lol. It’s such wonderful scenes to cry to I swear. Good Luck hun! This ambulance driver is on standby

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Truth to tell, I get distracted sometime in the crying scene thinking JJ looks gorgeous. Also, when hes talking to tawat wearing tight fitting jeans. As usual, Taew is so good, no question about it.

P

PrincessKarina

Girl, were u able to watch episode 13 yet?
Lol yes I finally did. I kept overlooking I guess. Plus not knowing the Thai writing everything looks the same to me. Thanks darling!

rae

sarNie Adult
i'm selectively watching some scenes from this ep, and sometimes i just want to shake nai. it's like, how can you think nok finds your touch disgusting and repulsive? do you even remember how your baby was made?! there wouldn't even be any baby if she found you gross!

and nok is not the type to push herself to *this* extent in order to win a game. honestly, i believe that other than trying to win khae, she did believe in nai's character as well when she agreed to the marriage. if the one khae loved was wutha, i think nok would have been like lol no. :p

Last edited: