[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY to 500! I always feel so bad for live chat spam bc I feel like I’m just rambling but today. TODAY I witnessed the most memorable JJ moment for me. The eyes of a parent seeing their new born for the first time. How does one just make a viewer, who’s never even had a kid, feel just as excited to see someone else’s kid as if it is their first time. I love JJ & use to be kind of bothered by his awkward facial expressions at times but today I am amazed. I am still so shooked from crying tears of joy seeing Nonapat for the first time w/ Nai. I had a small breath of air bc that was a good 1-2 minutes of a Nai& Nok stress free zone. This is why I stand w/ Nonapat on bringing his parents back together. Both Nai & Nok just shared a first time parent moment nicely w/o thinking twice about the stuff they agreed on. Call me crazy but you’re talking about the girl who has an obsession with food feeding scenes lol.

Also, I know we’re all still pulling sides here but I still can’t get over Nai saying “our child” to Nok even with the hurt tension they have. It makes me soften knowing that he still loves her but they’re both just stubborn. In other Lakorns, you’d have some bat crazy P’ek or N’ek saying it’s my child only. Yeah right. You definitely had that baby on your own. Anyways, enough of my ramblings. Super excited to see 14 tomorrow!

Alright I'm here just to be mad that the super suspenseful beginning they gave us in ep 1 was all a dream. Seriously??? That was the best they could come up with?? That's cheating that super dramatic beginning :facepalm:
RACH!!!! are you watching this?????

Yes, it was a dream and it affected their understanding in the delivery room. It really went with the plot. Now we are all balling and frustrated at the two and need them to make up soon. (You know making up can be so fun babysw willing|babysw Hahaha)

You know... I like P'Wet and Nok's relationship too. They clicked from the beginning.... they are comfortable with each other I think because unknowingly they already friendzoned each other. Wet was attracted to Penny and Nok to Nai. Now Wet likes Vi but still is a good friend to Nok.

Nai should be jealous. VERY JEALOUS. I think they look good together if Nai's not in the picture. lol

Damn it Nai, go after your wife. Don't let her suffer. hahahaha

Roller coater of emotions today......

sarNie Adult
I am starting to wonder, what if Wi and Wongwet were together first before Thawat and Khae. Will Nok be as furious as Wet to the point of wanting to kill him? Hahaha

It seems james was with thuglife/good guys last night. Maybe they were busy teasing each other that's why he didn't get to tweet much, not really coz he was bawling like what someone(sorry, can't
Remember) said haha

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
You know... I like P'Wet and Nok's relationship too. They clicked from the beginning.... they are comfortable with each other I think because unknowingly they already friendzoned each other. Wet was attracted to Penny and Nok to Nai. Now Wet likes Vi but still is a good friend to Nok.

Nai should be jealous. VERY JEALOUS. I think they look good together if Nai's not in the picture. lol

Damn it Nai, go after your wife. Don't let her suffer. hahahaha

Roller coater of emotions today......
It would be brilliant if Wet also has a crush on Nok. Like he is a serious threat to Nai! Eat your heart out Nai! (Just kidding...)

But Wet is indeed a good person to Nok. They magically click from the beginning. Infact they did have feelings for each other in the beginning. It's just after that Penny incident they have come to have this mutual unwritten agreement to be good friends. Since when has Nok call Wet P? She has never called Nai P. Second punch to Nai.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. Episode 13 got me bawling like crazy. My heart broke and cried every time Nok and Nai cried. I can't believe it's come to this point. I don't even know what else to say. Taew and James delivered very well in today's episode. I smiled when they smiled, I cried when they cried, I felt sadness when they were in pain. I'm becoming too emotionally invested in this lakorn. That's how great Taew and James are doing. Breaks my heart how Nai has no one to go to for comfort. Come here, baby. My embrace is a stress-free zone. I'll comfort you, give you lots of love and fatten you with it. lol
Ah, I just want them to be happy already! Episode 14 just can't come fast enough to soothe my breaking heart.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am starting to wonder, what if Wi and Wongwet were together first before Thawat and Khae. Will Nok be as furious as Wet to the point of wanting to kill him? Hahaha

It seems james was with thuglife/good guys last night. Maybe they were busy teasing each other that's why he didn't get to tweet much, not really coz he was bawling like what someone(sorry, can't
Remember) said haha
She'll act the same. Look at how she hunt down her mom in the first episode. Look at how she headbutted and kicked Nai thinking he was his mom's fling. Yeah Wet will be a dead meat by then. Lucky for him, he began a relationship with Wi after Nok has come to peace with Dad marrying a girl her age. I wonder if Wi will get pregnant later.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh. Episode 13 got me bawling like crazy. My heart broke and cried every time Nok and Nai cried. I can't believe it's come to this point. I don't even know what else to say. Taew and James delivered very well in today's episode. I smiled when they smiled, I cried when they cried, I felt sadness when they were in pain. I'm becoming too emotionally invested in this lakorn. That's how great Taew and James are doing. Breaks my heart how Nai has no one to go to for comfort. Come here, baby. My embrace is a stress-free zone. I'll comfort you, give you lots of love and fatten you with it. lol
Ah, I just want them to be happy already! Episode 14 just can't come fast enough to soothe my breaking heart.
I want my embrace to be a stress-free zone too! Lol, Nai's stress-free zone is close in the moment. Poor man indeed he is. No family to go to. The only family is too small to hug him.