[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

I am actually not sure, considering Game Sanaeha and NDFD underperformed in the ratings department. Hopefully magazine sales pick up, well... First they have to have magazine shoots to begin with. Both of them look crazy good in print. Hopefully the fashion magazines get them to do photoshoots.

The Chinese front also seems promising. Fingers crossed, hopefully they get projects there. They are called "Cheese couple" over there, so i heard.

Then lastly, there's that part about Ch3 exporting lakorns now to other asian countries. Hopefully they get to do promotions together, or that one of their lakorns get exported in the first place. When Padiwarada was exported to Cambodia, jiranee went there to promote it.

In the Ch3 anniversary in March they'll hopefully have a number. In the Calendar promotions in November, we can wait and see if they get to share a picture again, but we shouldn't keep our hopes up, although hope springs eternal. Hehe

The last chance would be if James has a concert again. If their schedules match, hopefully he gets to invite Taew, in the same way Toey and Punch were in Monkey King and Bella was in Magic James.

One more question on JiTaew pairing na ka.... Do you think the ratings will really effect their future chances? NY, MK lakorns didn’t do too well in rating too and I think NDFD and GS are better lakorn stories. Even Pope who is so popular is not doing well with his new lakorn. They can’t compare everything with BPS right??????

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am so happy that it's ending this week meaning it will end my craziness of waiting for Monday and waiting for the next spoiler to come out and most important of all ending my sickness of this whole Nai Nok saga. Dunno what about this lakorn that got me so involve in it, that frankly speaking got me so... tired. It's like their problem is also my problem. Let's end this journey happily.

I am so happy that it's ending this week meaning it will end my craziness of waiting for Monday and waiting for the next spoiler to come out and most important of all ending my sickness of this whole Nai Nok saga. Dunno what about this lakorn that got me so involve in it, that frankly speaking got me so... tired. It's like their problem is also my problem. Let's end this journey happily.
Happy photo for us to hold on through ep.13
BF297D60-94C2-4DB7-B321-DB9745ED5321.jpeg

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
James booty tho. lol Ah, why are they so cute? I'm really going to miss them so much. Oh my gosh. Can Ch3 be nice to us and give us more James and Taew in the near future? That's all I'm asking for! I never ask much from Ch3 but please, just this! All I need is more James and Taew, Ch3! I'll be loyal!!

I haven't check out the morning news promos but looks like there's a lot of good and fin moments between our JiTaew!

sarNie Adult
One more question on JiTaew pairing na ka.... Do you think the ratings will really effect their future chances? NY, MK lakorns didn’t do too well in rating too and I think NDFD and GS are better lakorn stories. Even Pope who is so popular is not doing well with his new lakorn. They can’t compare everything with BPS right??????
I'm actually not an expert or anything, but I can only say this based on observations with James's previous pairings. Jiranee had a LOT of advertisements/magazines, the whole shebang, after Puttipat because it generated hype even after it was shown (in the SJ series, it was Ratchanon with Taew x Bomb that had the biggest ratings but Puttipat generated a lot of hype.) If I'm not mistaken, this is what the people call "krasae" or something (i'm sure I misspelled that so don't quote me on that. haha). So since it was the one that people frequently tweeted about and posted about and fangirled about, even if its ratings had not been as high as Ratchanon, basically, the Jiranee ship was launched. Padiwarada's ratings started at the 4-5 levels too but eventually went up to almost 9. And then it was also exported to Cambodia, etc. so it was quite hyped. James and Bella had a ton of magazines together.

Ruk Sud Rit with James and Punch actually generated higher ratings compared to Padiwarada with Jiranee but you don't see James and Punch anywhere together, do you? Well, to be fair, Punch is more of a singer and I think more active in other channels so there wasn't really much promotion about them after. So I suppose that's an example of high ratings, low "krasae". Buang Hong with James and Kim, surprisingly, have higher ratings than Game Sanaeha, but you don't see these two together in promotions either.

So all is not lost if the ratings are low. As long as they generate hype and continue to trend in Thailand, they might get commercials too. Right now, at least James and Taew are both in AIS so that's an opportunity for them. Hopefully other products like Shiseido and food products get them as well. But then you guys have to remember this koojin thing is a double edged sword. JT is effective in weaning out James from Bella, and to some extent, Taew from Mario (not that they were tied together in the first place) but would you really like to see these two together over and over again? (I think the answer is yes. :risas3:) At the very least, we all know the good rapport between these two and surely, even after GS, they'll remain good friends, and who knows? James might just sing in Taew's wedding. :p

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
I'm actually not an expert or anything, but I can only say this based on observations with James's previous pairings. Jiranee had a LOT of advertisements/magazines, the whole shebang, after Puttipat because it generated hype even after it was shown (in the SJ series, it was Ratchanon with Taew x Bomb that had the biggest ratings but Puttipat generated a lot of hype.) If I'm not mistaken, this is what the people call "krasae" or something (i'm sure I misspelled that so don't quote me on that. haha). So since it was the one that people frequently tweeted about and posted about and fangirled about, even if its ratings had not been as high as Ratchanon, basically, the Jiranee ship was launched. Padiwarada's ratings started at the 4-5 levels too but eventually went up to almost 9. And then it was also exported to Cambodia, etc. so it was quite hyped. James and Bella had a ton of magazines together.

Ruk Sud Rit with James and Punch actually generated higher ratings compared to Padiwarada with Jiranee but you don't see James and Punch anywhere together, do you? Well, to be fair, Punch is more of a singer and I think more active in other channels so there wasn't really much promotion about them after. So I suppose that's an example of high ratings, low "krasae". Buang Hong with James and Kim, surprisingly, have higher ratings than Game Sanaeha, but you don't see these two together in promotions either.

So all is not lost if the ratings are low. As long as they generate hype and continue to trend in Thailand, they might get commercials too. Right now, at least James and Taew are both in AIS so that's an opportunity for them. Hopefully other products like Shiseido and food products get them as well. But then you guys have to remember this koojin thing is a double edged sword. JT is effective in weaning out James from Bella, and to some extent, Taew from Mario (not that they were tied together in the first place) but would you really like to see these two together over and over again? (I think the answer is yes. :risas3:) At the very least, we all know the good rapport between these two and surely, even after GS, they'll remain good friends, and who knows? James might just sing in Taew's wedding. :p
I like the last sentence <33333

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Feeling same here... I need to stay away for Larkon for a while. It was supposed to make me relax... It seems to be just yesterday when I read about the 80th shooting day of GS and was thinking it would be a long time before seeing it coming out. Now it is almost over... excellent show. JJ and Teaw never disappoint us.

I like the last sentence <33333

Ok.... give me at least 2 days to live on the JiTaew ship..... I cannot handle the reality with all the emotions for JiTaew atm. hahaha

Let me get back to you about krasae in a bit. You guys almost gave me heart attack with the last sentence and almost called for ambulance.