[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun lol you read my mind! Yes, can't help but falling for JT. I do hope they are the real couple:)
Yes, it's just too sad! Have to say I hate the scriptwriter!! I want Happy Nai and Nok. The build up of Nai and Nok's story is so strange. I think this is the first Lakorn I've seen that the leading actor and actress suffered so much at the end of story but all sweet pretty much from the beginning, most of the time. :BangHead:
You know what... I have to agree with you on that. I haven't watched too many lakorns compared to most members here. But I do think the sad emotions played in this lakorn is eating the heart out of the pranang'ek so much that it's difficult to see how will they ever repair this whole thing! I mean yeah we know what will happen in the end thanks to the spoiler. But if I didn't read the spoiler, I think this lakorn could continue to be another good lakorn where they are separated for 3-4 years and bump into each other again. Non can walk and talk. Nok went to do a PR where she went to Non's play school to teach recycle and they played with each other not knowing they are mother and son. Nai caught up with work came late to pick Non up when he saw Nok with Non. Oooo how I'd wsh to see 14 episodes more of this!

How I wish there's a fanfic that does not deviate far from the original story. Just another take of what will happen if they were to do this and that rather than what is shown.

rabbitz

sarNie Egg
I quite like the prostitute part with the one night stand lolz but could we make JJ be her first customer and only customer. :naughty2: Where he is this playboy but has a deep connection with her from that one night stand and would make sure she does not service any other client beside him. Their relationship becomes more deeper then it is just physical, the two gets to know each other and jj start to fall deeply inlove with Taew (but Taew is still holding back and there is a good reason for it to) so after falling head over heels for Taew, he then makes the decision to buy her out from the brothel and bring her home to live with him.. and that is where the real story and drama unfold. The storyline behind Taew character is she was actually searching for her father/family that caused her mother’s death and JJ happened to be the link to finding her father as she already knew from day 1 that JJ had some involvement to her father’s family. So Ji meeting her by chance at the brothel was no coincidence :pancarta: it was all a plan ..
I like this plot :pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls just letting you know, I wont be on right away tomorrow, . My bestie is treating to lunch for my birthday Also one of her sisters is coming with us also :).
Have fun and we will chat to u when u get back
:thumbup:

View attachment 21163 I wonder if it’s a part of the story or not or i missed it or its not for the drama ><
I have seen this part in the drama either. Maybe it was a BTS shoot ?

Girls, I'm very sad because there are 2 chapters left to finish GS. What comes next shakes my heart, seeing nok suffer when separated from her baby and nai, I do not know if I can stand it.:(
Yes we will need lots of tissues for the last 2 episodes :crybaby2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You ladies have such amazing FanFic ideas lol! I love all of them.

Seeing JT happy makes me happy but why do I feel like it’s all lie just bc of Nai & Nok. Haha. N&N have too much of an impact on me.
Are we ready for tomorrow ??
Last two episodes left until we say good bye to GS_NokNai_JT :crybaby2:

It’s ok JJ we are just as sad as you are about the Lakorn ending :crybaby2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Are we ready for tomorrow ??
Last two episodes left until we say good bye to GS_NokNai_JT :crybaby2:

It’s ok JJ we are just as sad as you are about the Lakorn ending :crybaby2:
I don’t think so. I have extra tissues & Oxygen tanks but I know I still won’t be prepared. It’s been such a good 2 1/2 months with JT. The highlight of 2018 is JT! Hehe. I’m too sad thinking about it.

I’ll cry with JJ. He feels the pain like we do bc he won’t get to hangout with his P’Taew as much anymore.

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg
Yep I have seen the MV, I’ve watched pretty much most if not all snoopy FMV. She is great with capturing all the good moments. Anyway, I thought that part was sweet. The fact that she had her eyes shut and he was just sitting there staring at her when he said she was beautiful, it’s like he was admiring her beauty.. ahh these two are just adorable :icon12:

Here you go :love:
Forgot to mention episode 12 live air via online viewing, GS had the highest viewing at 15,240 viewed live.
View attachment 20988

And this post was a few days ago, it reached a million view and was trending no.6 on YouTube.
View attachment 20989
GS is huge in China
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl5ABY4gkYH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1unr88nl366q4
View attachment 20990

I hope the popularity of GS abroad and via social media, gives JT a better chance of pairing up again.:worship2:
It's really a happy news for us.... Let's hope for the best:)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t think so. I have extra tissues & Oxygen tanks but I know I still won’t be prepared. It’s been such a good 2 1/2 months with JT. The highlight of 2018 is JT! Hehe. I’m too sad thinking about it.

I’ll cry with JJ. He feels the pain like we do bc he won’t get to hangout with his P’Taew as much anymore.
I think as fans of JT we all have been pretty lucky to have JT lakorn aired back to back for this year and lucky for me I enjoyed both of their Lakorn, no complains from me :p but the sad part is we won’t get to see any of them onscreen for a while :sad6:

Anyway last promo of GS tomorrow, we get to see one last interactions with JT Offscreen before GS comes to an end :( not to sound mean but why does Ice have to be there ? :facepalm: I just want JT to have their last moment of interactions together, is that too much too ask?:rolleyes: @lakornkiki where are u? JT will be on the morning show, probably will be the last JT offscreen interactions we will see for a while :sad6:
2769B3AE-D122-4DB4-AE79-1CF33E2B2D83.jpeg

Here is Ji at Baoji event from the weekend.

What he said about GS: tomorrow is going to be sad but there is love too. There will be both sad and sweet scenes. The fans asked if they should go to the morning show and he said to not skip work (Monday) and watch spoilers from the show on TV.
https://instagram.com/p/BmGHG1JA88t/

He looks good at this event. His face got some nice color from being at the beach. :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is Ji at Baoji event from the weekend.

What he said about GS: tomorrow is going to be sad but there is love too. There will be both sad and sweet scenes. The fans asked if they should go to the morning show and he said to not skip work (Monday) and watch spoilers from the show on TV.
https://instagram.com/p/BmGHG1JA88t/

He looks good at this event. His face got some nice color from being at the beach. :)
He told his fans not his skip work to go to the show ? Lolz but if they don’t we won’t get any BTS fin clips of JT :p

Anyway he looked so good at the event today :drooling:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmGYqsvlGnq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=medegr9zv72a
80D6264C-1980-47C4-AB4F-5566CBE8AE39.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
IRK! I get what he is saying but I want the fans to go so we get some cute JT moments. We’d better. Not sure when we’ll see them together again for events so I need to stock up.
So sad to think that it will be their last offscreen moment together :sad6:and why do they need to invite ice for ?:facepalm: It should just be JT alone :(
They are so happy together :icon12: these two makes my heart melt :icon12:
D0FF5A51-199C-473D-AA29-C1163E86C432.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid