[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

@lakornkiki where are u? Have u seen this adorable BTS with our JT ? How can we stop shipping them when they are this cute together?:love:
Yes... saw it last night.... They are too funny and cute. James needs to work out. hahahaha

I am hurting today from lack of sleep. I slept at 5am last night LOOKING AROUND FOR A GOOD FILE TO DOWNLOAD for the cake kiss and morning after scenes that Ch.3 didn't upload on YT. I downloaded the FB vid but the quality was not too good. I tried Watchlakorn.in file but none of the video downloaders would allow that site. It was quite a challenge. So I gave up at 5am thinking I have to live with non-HD file of episode 11 and BOOM, channel 3 uploaded the cake kiss and the morning after scenes. hahahahaha I am so happy. Maybe requesting, commenting and just voicing out the disappointment paid off.

YT views are low now because it's a new upload. Last time I looked it had only 3K on both when the other clips for the same episodes had over 550K. But that's ok.... I'll go and watch on repeat now as thank you and give likes and comment like a good fan. :)

Let me see if I can sneak in a quick nap.... I am so sleepy rn.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

This is a clip where Nai went with Khae for moral support.

@3:30 Khae tells Nai not to accompany her anymore. She won't harm her baby.
@3:46 Also this clip reveals that Khae's mom doesn't know about her pregnancy. Plus the mom is not around because she's on an European vacation.

I know many said why does Nai have to accompany and help Khae out since she has a mother. Nai has good reasons...but he should have been more transparent.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling

[INTERVIEW] Taew answering interview questions about the relationship with James Ji in Game Sanaeha and the rumor about her boyfriend's jealousy.

Lakorn Game Sanaeha is getting sweeter?
Taew: It's a different feeling, I haven't been in a lakorn like this for a while.

Talk about the wiping the cake scene?
Taew: The phrase "wiping the cake" sounds weird. That was an adorable scene. When I read the script, I thought it was really cute. It's a rare moment of Meuanchanok and Luckanai.

How was it behind the scene?
Taew: It didn't take that long to film, there was a little bit of shyness.

James Ji was playful and naughty?
James was into character to shoot, a lot of people call him "Khun Samee" now.

James posted so many pictures of you on IG?
Taew: It happened because James was forced to be my photographer. There was full of photos of me in his camera memory card so that's probably why he chose to post it to lessen those pictures.

A lot of people teased him about posting so many pictures of Taew?
Taew: That's why. It's because he didn't have a model to take pictures of so I had to be his model.

James is fan of you right?
Taew: No. Not to that extent. He probably just wanted to keep some good memories.

What did your boyfriend say?
Taew: He says a few things, like you only post pictures of James huh.

Is a he jealous?
Taew: No, seems like he teases me more.

Does he watch the lakorn?
Taew: He doesn't watch it because he has work while the lakorn is airing. He probably watches it when there are comments about the lakorn.

Does he himself want to watch it?
Taew: He probably watches it. I think he does. But he doesn't tell me.

You gave it your all?
Taew: I did exactly like what the script said. The lakorn has too much drama, I want the viewers to be happy about the characters' love.

Do you usually talk to James? Seems like James tweets a lot about the drama?
Taew: He's like a fan of the drama. We do talk about the viewers' reaction and feedback about the lakorn.

Are there any scenes that are too sweet where he (I think they meant her boyfriend) didn't want to watch?
Taew: No, I've been an actress for a long time. He's probably used to this.

Do you think that there are too many love scenes in this drama?
Taew: No

Ever said that you didn't do real kisses?

There are many love scenes throughout this drama?
Taew: Not a big deal. The characters love each other so they have to be affectionate. If two lovers play [some kid play instead of showing love], then it wouldn't be right.

Are there more sweet scenes after?
Taew: Yes, but it will be softer, like them thinking about their own love more.

Source: greatstars
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage

Have you seen this FMV from Snoopy Kitty? I watch all of her JiTaew BTS vids. They make me crazy. lol
at 0:14 he looks at her and said "really beautiful".... haha He always makes me FIN.

@Kay123 I was looking for the clip of Taew giving James this cute smile at the GS event (both wearing yellow tee and white pants) when she saw him looking at her? Can you reshare the link? It's so cute and I forgot to save it. Need to go back to it. :icon12:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nai resembles Wat in some ways... maybe that is why I dont feel as much for him as I do for Nok. Omg I can hear all of you Nai lovers coming for me after this lol

Nai says he loves Nok (just like her dad) but his actions otherwise says the opposite (always protecting Khae).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

[INTERVIEW] Taew answering interview questions about the relationship with James Ji in Game Sanaeha and the rumor about her boyfriend's jealousy.

Lakorn Game Sanaeha is getting sweeter?
Taew: It's a different feeling, I haven't been in a lakorn like this for a while.

Talk about the wiping the cake scene?
Taew: The phrase "wiping the cake" sounds weird. That was an adorable scene. When I read the script, I thought it was really cute. It's a rare moment of Meuanchanok and Luckanai.

How was it behind the scene?
Taew: It didn't take that long to film, there was a little bit of shyness.

James Ji was playful and naughty?
James was into character to shoot, a lot of people call him "Khun Samee" now.

James posted so many pictures of you on IG?
Taew: It happened because James was forced to be my photographer. There was full of photos of me in his camera memory card so that's probably why he chose to post it to lessen those pictures.

A lot of people teased him about posting so many pictures of Taew?
Taew: That's why. It's because he didn't have a model to take pictures of so I had to be his model.

James is fan of you right?
Taew: No. Not to that extent. He probably just wanted to keep some good memories.

What did your boyfriend say?
Taew: He says a few things, like you only post pictures of James huh.

Is a he jealous?
Taew: No, seems like he teases me more.

Does he watch the lakorn?
Taew: He doesn't watch it because he has work while the lakorn is airing. He probably watches it when there are comments about the lakorn.

Does he himself want to watch it?
Taew: He probably watches it. I think he does. But he doesn't tell me.

You gave it your all?
Taew: I did exactly like what the script said. The lakorn has too much drama, I want the viewers to be happy about the characters' love.

Do you usually talk to James? Seems like James tweets a lot about the drama?
Taew: He's like a fan of the drama. We do talk about the viewers' reaction and feedback about the lakorn.

Are there any scenes that are too sweet where he (I think they meant her boyfriend) didn't want to watch?
Taew: No, I've been an actress for a long time. He's probably used to this.

Do you think that there are too many love scenes in this drama?

Ever said that you didn't do real kisses?

There are many love scenes throughout this drama?
Taew: Not a big deal. The characters love each other so they have to be affectionate. If two lovers play [some kid play instead of showing love], then it wouldn't be right.

Are there more sweet scenes after?
Taew: Yes, but it will be softer, like them thinking about their own love more.

Source: greatstars
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
Thanks for sharing :).

I think it's mostly because out of Nok being the one who Nai trusts the most, and he is sure she is the one who knows his issue with his mom the most. So when she keeps the secret from him, it's as if she betrayed him - it's the same with her and Khae and Nai. Nok feels that Nai knows how much she hates Khae the most, and how much she wants her dad to break up with her, but Nai just does the total opposite. So Nai thinks it's revenge on Nok's part for what he did with Khae (well.....Nok is a vengeful character, isn't she?)

Aww thanks you guys, I am happy enough as it is that people are reading my ramblings :risas3: I really love this screenplay writer (as I loved Padiwarada's screenplay) and I am enjoying how the characters turned out thus far. Though sometimes I wonder if I'm reading too much into it...?

I should be sleeping now, but I'll try to do analysis on Nok, thus far. Well, Nok, to me is easier to figure out because she has the "only child syndrome" - I am an only child myself, and the way her brain ticks, it has something to do with her being an only child. An only child is a contradiction. She is generous yet selfish, she is an achiever/confident, yet insecure. An only child would want to be independent but never want to be alone. The lakorn opens with Nok being a brat - she bumps her brand new porsche into her classmate's mini cooper to drive home a point (no pun intended). No one messes with me and gets away with it - that's her motto. She's so damn vindictive, and yet just the same, she is noble at heart - she believes in honesty, good faith, justice. She believes that she should get what is due her (e.g. her thesis) and no one should mess with her - or her family. It's strange to introduce the n'ek as this bratty character, but then that's the beauty of Nok. She just slowly, slowly becomes this endearing lovable character (versus Nai who was charming at the onset then starts to have flaws that resulted from his vulnerabilities later on) so even when she's already down and bawling, you still know that she's feisty enough to put up a fight.

So her first gripe with Nai is that he's this guy who caused her injustice, so she tries actively to get rid of him, yet at the same time, right off the bat, we see that she has this crush of sorts on Nai. but then she'll never admit it because she's independent, she's mad at him, he's her enemy - see that's the thing. Nok thinks on a 1 is to 1 basis. an enemy is an enemy. What's mine is mine. My family is mom, dad, and Nok and that's it. when things change (e.g. mom and dad divorce, dad gets a new wife, Lucky is suddenly so damn hot) she gets thrown off course and she doesn't know what to do so she panics and tries to reach an equilibrium - and being the volatile character that she is, she does it in her own car bumping, tantrum throwing way. So it was hard to make her understand that when things don't go your way, it doesn't necessarily mean that life sucks now, it just means you have to change your approach in dealing with things - like items that are broken, you don't just throw them away, you can recycle it and make it useful again - see where I'm driving at? Enter Sir Luckanai.

My friend and I were discussing it, that for all the love and affection that Nok received since childhood, she's actually quite insecure. and that's where Lucky comes in, since he's so chill and stable and just there, even after she pushes him away and treats him like a punching bag. he's just there - he's very consistent. and that's the thing that Nok needs - permanence. And the opposite of that happened to her family. Her mom (who was already a party girl to begin with) and dad (who is workaholic and barely had time for her) are suddenly thrown apart, and her dad is bringing in this new woman. it's crazy - but don't panic, Nok! Nai's here. He's always here to save the day and keep you safe in his stress-free embrace zone. So just when Nai needs her not to abandon him ever, Nok needs Nai to just be that stable, unchanging, unwavering guy for her who would be there no matter what. Like he'll get beaten up by grandma, but he'll stand (kneel) firm and be all like yes. I will be responsible for Nok. If Nok hadn't loved him before that, I think she should have been sure that Nai is the one, after that scene.

And also, another key to Nok's character is that she's actually a genuinely nice and generous person. Like she's so sweet to everyone in her family, including Phai and the only reason she hates lucky was because she feels jealous for him getting the attention of her parents - and here's the other thing about Nok's character. She thinks that if her dad loves another woman, she can't love her as his daughter anymore. If her parents break up and go on with their lives, they don't love her anymore. If her mom shows affection to Nai, then she will love him less. If Khae loved Nai before Khae won't be capable of loving her dad fully - she has this skewed outlook on love, like it's some commodity that cannot be divided. But, I discussed this with Fia from Lovefia before, Nok, in being a mother would finally understand the boundless love of a mother for her child - and with that she'll finally understand that hey! Vi can love both Nai and Nok. Thawat can have another wife and still love Nok and Vi to a certain extent. Nok has received love all her life, and she's so damn afraid that that love will be lessened, just as Nai said, she's afraid of losing things - but then when she becomes a mother, she will love her baby first before her baby loves her, and she will realize that that love is limitless - and also how she can love her child so much and love her husband so much all at the same time. So in the title of the novel "Buang" - the loop. The loop of love is the child. Just as she was the loop for Vi and Thawat, Non will be the loop for Nok and Nai and that love for her child will make her realize how much love she can give and receive and she doesn't have to compete with anyone anymore for that. Also, she can lose the game and suffer for her child (just like what Nim did) and never get even, just so her child is safe and sound. So I think this whole motherhood thing will be juxtaposed with mother's love from Nai's mom, or even Vi who is the voice of reason in this whole thing, or even Phai - how the mothers in this lakorn (well, except for Khae's mom....) would do things for their kids that show their love.

Well anyway, back to Nok and Nai, I am glad how things turned out. I was so worried earlier that it will never be explained how the hell Nai would fall in love with Nok when she's so bratty and she's been nothing but a nuisance and a major pain in the ass for Nai. But in the past few episodes, she's been so sweet to him, without her even knowing it. Sure she was playing a game, she wanted to win him, but her strength of character - like you know, her work ethic (not wanting to lose, or make her dad and the company lose face), belief in justice and fair play (standing up for Nai when needed, especially during the wedding), and well.... natural cuteness (i think this one is pretty much self explanatory), it made her open up Nai's world without her even trying. I think I started rooting for Nok and Nai when Nai thought the pile of papers fell on her in Episode 4. Nai hugged her so desperately and she just stood there, shocked, like suddenly, this strong beloved, bratty girl Nok was vulnerable too and got shocked and wants to be loved, just like Nai. She made Nai's heart beat, and just the same, she can also care for him too (well... after she gets over beating the crap out of his ego...)

so the only thing left now is this game of hers. How she always wants to win and how she must vindicate whatever wrong was done to her - forgiveness is key. Generosity is key. This game can end up with both of them losing, or both of them winning. But hey, that's the thing. There is no real "winner" in a game of love. You win some, you lose some, but actually, ultimately, you don't play a "game" with love. You don't compete in love. Nok and Nai must learn to give in to each other. I dunno how this game will be resolved folks, but I'm positive it's a happy ending. So anyway, I'm going to bed now. Good night!
Re-reading your post because it had so much in it and I had a good laugh again at "Lucky is suddenly so damn hot" part.

One thing I am glad about Nok Nai childhood is that she was not a little girl who cling onto the new comer like a brother. Their love story works for me because even though they were somewhat raised together (and yes, she went abroad for high school, etc.) they don't have that brother sister feel. I just feel attraction and sparks. :love:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Nok! This had got to be one of the most stressful and sad pregnancy in the history of lakorn pregnancy. She has to deal with the stupid agreement that they both made. She also has to battle keeping a lie from Nai. Everything she does is going to be bad one way or another. I pity her. I know she is also to be blamed for the agreement but I still think no woman should be able to go thru all that stress during such a vulnerable and delicate time of her life. I need someone like the change Kawee to help nurse Nok during her pregnancy like how he nursed Narin when she was pregnant. Lol... sorry Nai.

Dont get me wrong I still love my Nai, however I would prefer Kawee right now. I love how Kawee nursed Narin when she was pregnant. He endure it and prove to her that he loved her. That was the climatic scence that change my view on him and finally accept him.

Last edited:
Poor Nok! This had got to be one of the most stressful and sad pregnancy in the history of lakorn pregnancy. She has to deal with the stupid agreement that they both made. She also has to battle keeping a lie from Nai. Everything she does is going to be bad one way or another. I pity her. I know she is also to be blamed for the agreement but I still think no woman should be able to go thru all that stress during such a vulnerable and delicate time of her life. I need someone like the change Kawee to help nurse Nok during her pregnancy like how he nursed Narin when she was pregnant. Lol... sorry Nai.
Nai went opposite of Kawee. He is not so understanding now. I miss Nai that knows when Nok is sad and know just how to help her....... the rain scene seems like a long time ago.

Tell me about it! I'm getting so frustrated. I really miss the Nai who would reason with Nok like the hospital scene. Can they just go back to being like that.
I am afraid it will get worse next Monday with the mom/Nim misunderstanding. Prepare your heart. Mine is cracking....one more push and it'll be broken:sad6: