[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Why do I feel like Nok sometimes feel like her efforts are never appreciated and that she feels like people are disregarding her feelings, telling her to get over it? For example, she tried so hard to help Tawat during his hard time for months but right when he saw a Pregant Khae, he felt motivated to get better. I feel like she feels cheated at times so she puts up a front by acting strong and hasty. I mean, that's not good either but I feel the girl if that's the case. lol The fact that Nai’s stress-free embrace was not available when she needed it the most makes me feel sad and for Nok. I think Nok would've apologized and explained herself when she realized she was wrong if Nai had allowed her to speak instead of interrupting her and continuing with the argument. Sadly his words made her feel offended so there goes all the damage one could possibly make. lol I understood where Nai was coming from too. When you're angry, you just keep going. lol It didn't help that a topic that's super sensitive to him was brought up. Sigh. These two. I think I have watched episode 12 more than any of the previous episodes. They really wowed me and made me cry in this last episode with all the heartaches. Like, dang. I felt that.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
Why do I feel like Nok sometimes feel like her efforts are never appreciated and that she feels like people are disregarding her feelings, telling her to get over it? For example, she tried so hard to help Tawat during his hard time for months but right when he saw a Pregant Khae, he felt motivated to get better. I feel like she feels cheated at times so she puts up a front by acting strong and hasty. I mean, that's not good either but I feel the girl if that's the case. lol The fact that Nai’s stress-free embrace was not available when she needed it the most makes me feel sad and for Nok. I think Nok would've apologized and explained herself when she realized she was wrong if Nai had allowed her to speak instead of interrupting her and continuing with the argument. Sadly his words made her feel offended so there goes all the damage one could possibly make. lol I understood where Nai was coming from too. When you're angry, you just keep going. lol It didn't help that a topic that's super sensitive to him was brought up. Sigh. These two. I think I have watched episode 12 more than any of the previous episodes. They really wowed me and made me cry in this last episode with all the heartaches. Like, dang. I felt that.
people legit ignore her efforts and feelings though, they pay her lip service but when it comes time to walk the talk, they flake out on her. when she lashes out at the unfairness, she gets written off as spoiled, ungrateful, selfish, and unreasonable. case in point: tawat has been saying all along that he will love nok and khae equally, but we all know which side he'll take without any hesitation. the physio thing and the whole reconciliation scene was such a slap in the face. i think when nok gets hurt, she tends to act rashly and hits back harder in order to hide or even compensate for how hurt she is, and also her pride and bruised ego.

there are some stuff in the show that isn't even her fault, and yet it ends up getting all pinned on her. i know the point of the lakorn is to have her mature in the process as well, but it's hard to watch her go through this pregnancy with so much crap looming over her head. tbh she's a strong person because i would have been done if my dad got mad at me instead for exposing his girlfriend's true colors. :mad:

lol oops, i'm going on and on about tawat and khae again. i'm just so bitter and salty over them, their whole storyline leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :confused:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am trying to see things like gran @040156 now. But I'll fail, don't worry.

It's time that Nok knows what Nai felt all this while - making unappreciated sacrifices and efforts.

Huhuhu... I watched the episode many times too. When Nok cries... I am sad. Being misunderstood is not cool. It's hard to swallow this tough lesson.

people legit ignore her efforts and feelings though, they pay her lip service but when it comes time to walk the talk, they flake out on her. when she lashes out at the unfairness, she gets written off as spoiled, ungrateful, selfish, and unreasonable. case in point: tawat has been saying all along that he will love nok and khae equally, but we all know which side he'll take without any hesitation. the physio thing and the whole reconciliation scene was such a slap in the face. i think when nok gets hurt, she tends to act rashly and hits back harder in order to hide or even compensate for how hurt she is, and also her pride and bruised ego.

there are some stuff in the show that isn't even her fault, and yet it ends up getting all pinned on her. i know the point of the lakorn is to have her mature in the process as well, but it's hard to watch her go through this pregnancy with so much crap looming over her head. tbh she's a strong person because i would have been done if my dad got mad at me instead for exposing his girlfriend's true colors. :mad:

lol oops, i'm going on and on about tawat and khae again. i'm just so bitter and salty over them, their whole storyline leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :confused:
Yes, it is so frustrating to watch her not being appreciated and/or people not keeping their word with her.

She really really truly put her family first.... especially her father. When he got hurt and she took care of him so well but he did not appreciate her. Just the opposite.
She even moved back into the big house to nurse her father making Nai all sulky... yet her father did not recognized her sacrifice.
Tawat has been so selfish throughout....... my heart was breaking when she found out she is pregnant and couldn't share the news with anyone. Her father came in to her room to tell her that he hopes he is not being a problem for her marriage..... well.... so convenient to say. Tawat had no clue he has caused his daughter so much pain.

Tawat and Khae are my least favorite characters in this lakorn. They are extremely selfish human beings.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Yeah, I am super bummed out with Dad during that revealation time. He heard with his own ears that Kae loves Nai. He made a lie to cover up for Kae which made his own daughter to lose face. He even bloody announced his marriage in an official event. Her game plan kept on backfire each time. Seems like ever since she got back to Thailand, her game plan has never reach a success. So Nok is actually kinda pitiful. Which is why she's mad, feeling that she's no more importante and numbre uno in everyone's heart - not even her parents.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Tawat has been so selfish throughout....... my heart was breaking when she found out she is pregnant and couldn't share the news with anyone. Her father came in to her room to tell her that he hopes he is not being a problem for her in.
No person to share it with, and when Nai knew, she got scolded and accused... and when her family knew, she had to put up an act that she's happy and nothing wrong is happenning at home... and when her mother-in-law knew, she received the news of her having cancer and has to keep it to herself. All this together with hormones going all over her body. Let's cry together with our bratty princess Nok.

Yeah, I am super bummed out with Dad during that revealation time. He heard with his own ears that Kae loves Nai. He made a lie to cover up for Kae which made his own daughter to lose face. He even bloody announced his marriage in an official event. Her game plan kept on backfire each time. Seems like ever since she got back to Thailand, her game plan has never reach a success. So Nok is actually kinda pitiful. Which is why she's mad, feeling that she's no more importante and numbre uno in everyone's heart - not even her parents.
And there is Nai who is suppose to be in love with her and "do anything for her" but in reality he always shows up for Khae and disappoint Nok. He always say "we are just friends" "nothing is going on" but he was in bed with Khae when she begged him to return to her. Nok saw the scene via security cameras so imagine her hurt.

Then she started to trust him and give herself to him after marriage and found out that he has been taking care of the pregnant Khae? C'mon! She has every right to feel betrayed.
Not saying or telling the truth and hiding facts is lowkey lying.

No person to share it with, and when Nai knew, she got scolded and accused... and when her family knew, she had to put up an act that she's happy and nothing wrong is happenning at home... and when her mother-in-law knew, she received the news of her having cancer and has to keep it to herself. All this together with hormones going all over her body. Let's cry together with our bratty princess Nok.
I need more tissues. I already cried my heart out for Nok and used up all the tissue boxes at home. lol

I have one more issue with Nai! (Sorry Nai...love you but so sad with you right now.)

How could Nai be so clueless about Nok’s feelings? She is not a party girl and when they celebrated their 1 month and go on the second honeymoon, he should already know. Even Aunt Phai knows that Nok has feelings for Nai before marriage. Nai who watches Nok’s every move should know that when he got Nok...he really got Nok.

I made a fan edit for an IG post (Love quote) and was thinking of Nai.... he should know the precious gift that Nok has already given him. He now possesses her heart.
9F3951BE-3702-49EB-A89E-645E329D835D.jpeg
BTW, this is one of my top fav. Photo from GS. I like the expression on both... she is seductive and he looks so in control.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
Yes, it is so frustrating to watch her not being appreciated and/or people not keeping their word with her.

She really really truly put her family first.... especially her father. When he got hurt and she took care of him so well but he did not appreciate her. Just the opposite.
She even moved back into the big house to nurse her father making Nai all sulky... yet her father did not recognized her sacrifice.
Tawat has been so selfish throughout....... my heart was breaking when she found out she is pregnant and couldn't share the news with anyone. Her father came in to her room to tell her that he hopes he is not being a problem for her marriage..... well.... so convenient to say. Tawat had no clue he has caused his daughter so much pain.

Tawat and Khae are my least favorite characters in this lakorn. They are extremely selfish human beings.
tawat has been very consistent throughout with how selfish he is, and how he'll ignore nok's feelings and sufferings because he believes he's done more than enough for her by staying married to wi all these years. there is no way that he's ignorant of the pain she's in, or else he wouldn't be trying to pacify her by making all those reassurances on how he won't stop loving her. and if nok doesn't play along, he'll just turn the tables on her and yell at her for being childish.

gosh, sometimes it feels like nok is getting gaslighted or something.