[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
So naturally, I still haven't caught up. We're in page 461 now. I'm about at 260++ haha anyway, I just wanted to go out and say that this morning, I watched that confrontation scene between Nok and Nai. I CRIED. MY POOR CHILD.

You know, James is really a good actor, because I had to remind and reassure myself that he isn't like that in real life like his mom adores him soooo much, he's such a baby. And everyone else babies him. Heck even Taew babies him. So how he draws that emotion of an unloved child is beyond me. He's actually a Nok in real life as everyone loves and adores him. haha.

That scene where Nok ultimately tells Nai that he doesn't want his child to be born, goes back to that confession of his in episode 10 where he reveals that he is a man with nothing to lose and he's afraid of rejection and abandonment (because what little happiness he has is always, always taken away) that kind of desperation and deprivation should have made Nai a bitter character, but instead, as you guys mentioned, he has a golden (yet fragile) heart. It's a 24K heart! Soft and malleable but very valuable.

I don't know if I like how his character turned out in the lakorn, but I think from all the pain that Nai has been dealt with, I can understand how much darker a character he was in the book. I haven't read it, but from the synopsis I was given, book Nai is more desperate and more "extreme" I would say
hence the rape in the book
since he's a guy who is so damn starved of love and got the bad luck of falling in love with a very tight lipped girl.

But overall, I like how things played out. For all her selfishness and lack of reason, Nok was shown as an affectionate and loving girl, and all those stabs she directed at Nai were borne from her own vulnerability and pain. So you know, even if I wanted to throttle Nok, I can forgive Nok for hurting my baby so badly. When Nok cried after and realized what a fool she had been, then I already forgave her right there and then. And when she woke up and he wasn't there, we could already see how hurt she was and how she has realized that she loves Nai.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Just reading everyone's comments again, I feel extremely hurt for these two in today's episode...again. I won't choose a side. I'm equally hurt for both. Sigh. They frustrate me but I still love both of them. I agree that James played Nai very well. James and Taew are really killing their roles as Nai and Nok. I have never been more proud of James when it comes to his acting until now. I still want a Luckanai but James version. That's how convinced I am of James as Luckanai. lol
I really want to read the novel. His character is definitely darker base on the little snippets shared.

I just realize that this whole lakorn from when Nok returned home from abroad and reunited with Nai up to now, almost 2 years has already passed by. That's crazy. So many things has happened. Can't imagine what else took place in between those moments not shown, how many sweet moments we have missed because they're making us read in between the lines. lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I am just about to start watching ep12. It almost feel like you have to be emotionally ready for it.:)
“Embrace the impact!”
You sure will hun. Tell us how it goes for you!

#TeamNaiNok bc my heart still hurts. The doctor can’t even fix it. I hurt for both of them & why is that every time they’re by the pool or water it’s always their most vulnerable stages. I cried my heart out seeing Nai so hurtingly asking Nok to remain happy with the time they have left. The hurt in his voice. The hurt in her eyes. & then the kiss on her hand. I’m so drained.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

#TeamNaiNok bc my heart still hurts. The doctor can’t even fix it. I hurt for both of them & why is that every time they’re by the pool or water it’s always their most vulnerable stages. I cried my heart out seeing Nai so hurtingly asking Nok to remain happy with the time they have left. The hurt in his voice. The hurt in her eyes. & then the kiss on her hand. I’m so drained.
I feel you girl.. I am still trying to recover from the confrontation and pool scene from last night.. I think episode 12 by far has been the most intense episode through out the whole Lakorn..

toasty

sarNie Hatchling

I feel you girl.. I am still trying to recover from the confrontation and pool scene from last night.. I think episode 12 by far has been the most intense episode through out the whole Lakorn..
I haven't even watched this episode yet, but I'm already depressed and stressed out. I don't know how I'm gonna get through while watching the episode. I'm gonna need to vent after I finish because I need to let this all out.:crybaby2:

I shouldn’t have watch it this morning.... i’ve Been cranky all day. AND I am not even pregnant.

Imagine that stress on Nok. Poor girl... she knows she is loosing Nai...she made an emotional deal, a very bad deal. She knows it and doesn’t know how to back out.

Also, I think it’s hard to pretend to be nice which will be vehicle for building that false hope that can destry you. I would have preferred to just pull the bandaid off... but Nok wants that borrowed time of happiness too. She has false hopes. I am sure she hopes that Nai changes his mind and stay by her side and baby.

sarNie Adult
I shouldn’t have watch it this morning.... i’ve Been cranky all day. AND I am not even pregnant.

Imagine that stress on Nok. Poor girl... she knows she is loosing Nai...she made an emotional deal, a very bad deal. She knows it and doesn’t know how to back out.

Also, I think it’s hard to pretend to be nice which will be vehicle for building that false hope that can destry you. I would have preferred to just pull the bandaid off... but Nok wants that borrowed time of happiness too. She has false hopes. I am sure she hopes that Nai changes his mind and stay by her side and baby.
You guys know the saddest part?? That time when they spend their supposedly "last happy time" together, Nok, who has everything, will finally know the fear and despair in losing the most important thing in her life (Nai and the Baby) because of her own doing. Motherhood will teach her that pure and boundless love of how a mother can love a thing she has never even seen in her life. It's her first time to love somoene who hasn't loved her first, and she knows that person she loves unconditionally will be taken away.

Then Nai would be spending those precious days thinking that's about the only chance he has and it's as if he never had Nok at all and was just deluding himself at the back of his mind. He's already so empty, he has nothing to exchange Nok with that favor yet that "happiness" he's going to have is the only ray of happiness he will have for the rest of his life when he finally walks away from her with nothing but himself and the baby. Isn't that the saddest thing???

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
It sure has. Each episode just gets more & more exhausting to watch. I can’t even imagine next week once she gives birth. Will I even be healed yet? :sad6:
I haven't even watched this episode yet, but I'm already depressed and stressed out. I don't know how I'm gonna get through while watching the episode. I'm gonna need to vent after I finish because I need to let this all out.:crybaby2:
We’ll be here to vent with you hun. We’re all in the same stressed boat.

My mind has been over the place all day too. I’ve been trying to understand both of them, but think back to how hurt they both are. It’s hard to choose. I still am a little salty at Nai for yelling at Nok for not letting him be the first one to know about her pregnancy or be there. How ironic to say that when he did it with Khae. However, Nok’s words to open up his wound hurt so much too. I hate the act they’re putting up bc you get into the moment even though you know whats the real truth. That’s even worse.

It’s late where I am so I’m probably going to sleep. Need to rest my mind after thinking all day & hurting w/ Nai& Nok.

It’s late where I am so I’m probably going to sleep. Need to rest my mind after thinking all day & hurting w/ Nai& Nok.
Good night ja.

Last night I dreamt of Nai (haha.... Ji showed up in character in my dream) that I hugged him and he was skinnier than I thought. I was mad at him about Khae so I think he showed up in my dream and I forgot that I am mad at him when I saw his face. LOL

You guys know the saddest part?? That time when they spend their supposedly "last happy time" together, Nok, who has everything, will finally know the fear and despair in losing the most important thing in her life (Nai and the Baby) because of her own doing. Motherhood will teach her that pure and boundless love of how a mother can love a thing she has never even seen in her life. It's her first time to love somoene who hasn't loved her first, and she knows that person she loves unconditionally will be taken away.

Then Nai would be spending those precious days thinking that's about the only chance he has and it's as if he never had Nok at all and was just deluding himself at the back of his mind. He's already so empty, he has nothing to exchange Nok with that favor yet that "happiness" he's going to have is the only ray of happiness he will have for the rest of his life when he finally walks away from her with nothing but himself and the baby. Isn't that the saddest thing???
It is so sad. They are going to wrap all this sadness and happy ending in 2 episodes?

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling

I am thinking exactly same. Geez, good I watched it before bed. Last week when expecting the break-up scene, I was a little concerned over how good JJ could handle the emotions of Nai, himself being a big happy baby without ever experiencing deprivation of affections. He made me shed a bucket of tears and I am so proud of him. After that scene you can see Nai’s eyes dimmed and that shadow of sadness returned.
Sadness for Nok too. Being a princess surrounded by people who adore her, this is her wakening point. She saw how deeply she hurt him and in turn herself and them as a family. It is good that she is strong, high spirited and certainly not the type who suffers silently. Sooner or later she will fight to fix their relationship and get Nai and their baby back, for Nai after losing his love once again (first his mother, then Khae to less extent, and finally Nok) is making peace with ‘I am born to be alone ‘. Poor Nai.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow I missed a little over 100 pages!

I feel like I lost interest. I think the conflict was not enough to drag up to 12 episode... I cant believe there is a few more episode left.