[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

I am stressed. LOL
Not sure if it's just today's episodes, Ch.3 messing up with YT uploads on cake kiss and morning after scenes yesterday or already feeling sad about not seeing JiTaew after this (Oh, I wish there is some news about them working on a project or event or something.... anything)

Where is Nai? Can I go hang out with Nok in his arms? The safe place? I'll even go on diet so Nok can get fat alone with that baby belly. hehe

P

PrincessKarina

Just finished watching episode 12 raw. *sigh no idea what was said. I was so stressed. I’m so sad too. I think it was a good episode. Seriously all the stupid misunderstandings and little issues. Argh! Can they enjoy more sweet scenes?! But the preview for next episode oh my!

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I have been a Team Nok from the beginning and I think I'll still be one until the end. Nok has been so consistent with her feelings and vision. She loves her dad wholeheartedly in the first episode and each episode after that. So no surprise that she did what she did.

She's slowly accepting Nai and welcoming him into her inner circle, conceptually and literally. Heck yeah she has accepted the man alright. But Nai should have know, for a mam who has loved her for years... he should have bloody know that Nok is very protective of the ones in her inner circle, especially her dad! So why on earth was he caring for Kae like she has no mom to take care of her... (where's her mom btw?) and keeping it a secret? The way he cared for Kae is like what lovers would do, and definitely Nok will DEFINITELY misunderstood it. Oh man, you are really asking for her to go crazy.

I know that Nok shouldn't have said what she has said. But can't Nai see the tears coming down through her cheeks? Why would she cry if that doesn't mean she's hurt and sad? Do people cry because they hate? No! She cried because she's sad that she's losing her dad and she thinks she's losing her husband and she's pregnant and she regrets what she has said. Nai is not consistent at all! The old Nai would have seen through her, understood her actual intention and calmly reasons with her. The current Nai is weird. He gets upset and sulky easily that I am confuse if Nai is the Nok and Nok is the Nai now or what?

Poor poor Nok. Yes a slip of tongue is dangerous but that's our Nok. She's who she is. You can see she's slowly changing... at snail speed. But Nai is definitely not the Nai I think I knew from episode 1. Yes there's a limit to everything, but it seems Nai's limit before marriage and after marriage are different. The limit drops a lot after he marries Nok. And it drops at gravity speed.

Snail speed change vs gravity speed drop. Disaster.
Right?? And Nok apologizes for what she's said in the end and her mean words. But where's Nai's apology?? For not telling her that he was caring for Khae?? Or did I miss the apology. It's like Nai turns into a rensentful person at the end.

P

PrincessKarina

Right?? And Nok apologizes for what she's said in the end and her mean words. But where's Nai's apology?? For not telling her that he was caring for Khae?? Or did I miss the apology. It's like Nai turns into a rensentful person at the end.
Wait Nai didn’t apologize for any of his actions at the end?! That’s messed up! Team Nok all the way! Nai changed so much!

NaiNokJTer

sarNie Egg
The words from Nok is harsh but it also hurts her as much as Nai I think. If I’m Nok, seeing my husband took care of the women stole my Dad’s heart and was my husband’s ex, no matter what he said I won’t trust him anymore. And he was not even trying to explain ahead of time. Nai knows Nok so well. He must know how bad she hates Khae, yet he’s taking care of her closely. The time when Nok found out the pregnancy, Nok’s Mom, Dad, husband, none of them was with her. She wanted to tell her husband but her husband was planning the reunion of her Dad and the women she hated. Her Dad claimed he always love her. I didn’t feel this love at all. Her Dad is only at Khae’s side no matter what. It really broke Nok’s heart and no wonder she said Nai was never part of her family. From her point of view, Nai is also never on her side whenever there’s something related to Khae.

Poor Nok. I have to say. The last 2 episodes, I think I’ll only feel sorry for Nok.

P

PrincessKarina

The words from Nok is harsh but it also hurts her as much as Nai I think. If I’m Nok, seeing my husband took care of the women stole my Dad’s heart and was my husband’s ex, no matter what he said I won’t trust him anymore. And he was not even trying to explain ahead of time. Nai knows Nok so well. He must know how bad she hates Khae, yet he’s taking care of her closely. The time when Nok found out the pregnancy, Nok’s Mom, Dad, husband, none of them was with her. She wanted to tell her husband but her husband was planning the reunion of her Dad and the women she hated. Her Dad claimed he always love her. I didn’t feel this love at all. Her Dad is only at Khae’s side no matter what. It really broke Nok’s heart and no wonder she said Nai was never part of her family. From her point of view, Nai is also never on her side whenever there’s something related to Khae.

Poor Nok. I have to say. The last 2 episodes, I think I’ll only feel sorry for Nok.
Yes I agree with you on Nok! Poor Nok! I would kick Nai hard. He’s so perfect yet not so!

I have been a Team Nok from the beginning and I think I'll still be one until the end. Nok has been so consistent with her feelings and vision. She loves her dad wholeheartedly in the first episode and each episode after that. So no surprise that she did what she did.

She's slowly accepting Nai and welcoming him into her inner circle, conceptually and literally. Heck yeah she has accepted the man alright. But Nai should have know, for a mam who has loved her for years... he should have bloody know that Nok is very protective of the ones in her inner circle, especially her dad! So why on earth was he caring for Kae like she has no mom to take care of her... (where's her mom btw?) and keeping it a secret? The way he cared for Kae is like what lovers would do, and definitely Nok will DEFINITELY misunderstood it. Oh man, you are really asking for her to go crazy.

I know that Nok shouldn't have said what she has said. But can't Nai see the tears coming down through her cheeks? Why would she cry if that doesn't mean she's hurt and sad? Do people cry because they hate? No! She cried because she's sad that she's losing her dad and she thinks she's losing her husband and she's pregnant and she regrets what she has said. Nai is not consistent at all! The old Nai would have seen through her, understood her actual intention and calmly reasons with her. The current Nai is weird. He gets upset and sulky easily that I am confuse if Nai is the Nok and Nok is the Nai now or what?

Poor poor Nok. Yes a slip of tongue is dangerous but that's our Nok. She's who she is. You can see she's slowly changing... at snail speed. But Nai is definitely not the Nai I think I knew from episode 1. Yes there's a limit to everything, but it seems Nai's limit before marriage and after marriage are different. The limit drops a lot after he marries Nok. And it drops at gravity speed.

Snail speed change vs gravity speed drop. Disaster.
Yes to all you said. Here are some extra thoughts on today's episode from what I felt:

Nai is prob. acting weird because he is hormonal like Nok? Moody, cranky, sulky...All because he is the partner who is getting the pregnancy symptoms for the wife? I can't think of any other good reason why he would change this fast....

The loving Nai is still there... you see it when they are at yoga and listening or talking to the baby.
The understanding Nai is missing<<< I use missing instead of gone because I am hopeful that he'll come back to that kind, patient and understanding guy Nok fell in love with.

Next week is going to be hell from the previews. Nok has been taking care of Nim and giving her a chance to recover/see a doctor but Nai is going to hate her for not telling him. I think Nok was put in a bad situation by Nim. I feel so bad for Nok all around. This is like the most stressful pregnancy ever.... father troubles, husband troubles, mother in law troubles.... I can't help but cry for Nok.