[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Yes Taew does have a pregnancy glow! Lol how adorable! But wait all those pregnancy pictures were just a show? These two are still upset over their misunderstandings?! Team Nok always and suits Nai right for not knowing about his kid! Ha I’m glad! He did it first to Nok when he decided to be there for his ex! I’m satisfied!

P

PrincessKarina

My question is on Wed and Nok. They are ok now? I guess she never hate him for choosing Pen for a bit there?

P

PrincessKarina

Seriously this lakorn painted Nai as a smart business man and human being! Pssht! Whatever he is dumb in many ways! The whole being there for your pregnant ex as a married man! Argh! Lying that you will do what Nok likes and don’t do what she doesn’t like. Etc! Argh! What a jerk in my book! I’m with you @Popella

P

PrincessKarina

She never really had a special feeling towards him tbh the reason she lashed out at Penny is because Penny is Penny lmao
Thanks for explaining sweetheart. I feel like I’m watching but I don’t understand a lot. Many parts are still confusing to me. Lol so please don’t mind if I ask silly questions. @Xiongurl26 knows what I mean! I’m envious of you all who understand such a good lakorn!

P

PrincessKarina

So what really happened with Nai’s mom? Why did she run off in the beginning? I think she really loves Nai sincerely?

twister02

M♥K
Omg! Nok baby bump is so cute.. if I knew she looked this good pregnant, they should have made her pregnant through out the whole Lakorn :risas3:
When I first read the synopsis for this lakorn, I thought half of the lakorn's run will focus on Nok being pregnant and the drama behind their agreement :lol:
I felt cheated in a way because before this lakorn started, cause I seldom check spoilers too, I thought Nok will fall in love with the caring Nai but only thinks he's doing it for the baby so she kinda hesitant so I was kinda shocked to see that Nok fell in love to Nai first before the baby drama happened :lol:

Edit: And me thinking they have created the baby because of lust :risas3::risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for explaining sweetheart. I feel like I’m watching but I don’t understand a lot. Many parts are still confusing to me. Lol so please don’t mind if I ask silly questions. @Xiongurl26 knows what I mean! I’m envious of you all who understand such a good lakorn!
Haha it's all good girl. We're all here for the purpose of loving Lakorns so ask away!

Love how Nim wrapped herself in the dress.