[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Well, I know I am always on Nai’s side...so I am biased...To his defense he knows the true feeling of Wat towards Khae. He believes they will eventually reunite. He is taking care of Khae on Wat’s behalf. In the course he and Khae are becoming true friends. I don’t blame him. All down to his loyalty to the people he feels grateful.
On the other hand, Nok’s mistrust of Nai after seeing Nai seeing Khae is a little over, isn’t it? Afterall they have been together so close and so sweet. She knows Nai’s full devotion to her. Does not the action of Nai from the very beginning speak itself? Her trust to him can be breached so easily? By Penny? I am seriously hurt when she told Khae she would be willing to exchange Nai for her Dad. I know she might not feel that way, but saying it out is pretty damn bad (almost typed stupid).
*sigh sorry sweetie I’m team Nok from day one. I tried to understand your view. I respect it though. :confused12:;)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought I was the only one. When I went in to check if there are FIN clips of the kiss, the willing scene and the morning after, I can't find any so I've checked the episode in parts to look for it but was shocked when I saw it was edited out. WTH with CH3. They've shown it on TV but not on the internet? Honestly, I don't get the logic. Were they punishing those who didn't watch live on TV and just doing replays on their YT channel? :facepalm: Hell no!

The only thing we can depend on is the Line TV version of it. For sure, there is no cut scenes in there :lol:

Ch3 should not be surprised of the ratings. They are airing/producing slap kiss lakorn with little to no spice :rolleyes:
Ch3 is just dumbed, it’s like they broadcast live all the intimate scenes, so obviously ppl have captured and shared all over social media already. So why not upload it in full ? They piss me off, no wonder some of their prime Lakorn ratings are getting as low as a 3 or below a 3, they barely can even reach a 4.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Ch3 is just dumbed, it’s like they broadcast live all the intimate scenes, so obviously ppl have captured and shared all over social media already. So why not upload it in full ? They piss me off, no wonder some of their prime Lakorn ratings are getting as low as a 3 .
Agree! I would’ve never known either about those intimidate scenes had you girlies not shared them. Because like you said it was aired live so it’s somewhere to be shared sooner or later by all the fans! Channel 3’s rating cannot dream of higher than those 3’s! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to run errands later today so I might not be on right away that is if I can get my electric wheelchair fixed that is. One of the tries has a hole in the tube we think because it keeps going flat :(, but if we can't get it fixed right away then my mom will run my errands for me.
Aww I hope you will be able to get your wheel chair fix. Could any of your family change the tyres on the wheel chair? Or do you actually have to take it into a professional to do so? Anyway hopefully you get it fixed and get ur errands all done.

rae

sarNie Adult
No one is asking Nai to take care of Khae. WOULD IT KILL HIM TO LET HER BE? He knows this is a no-no with Nok. He really does not need to do this...he can hire help and doesn’t need chauffeur her around or spend time with her. Especially the ultra sound visit... I really really was upset for Nok. So insensitive of Nai.

If mine did this with his ex... we would be done too. I am black and white when there is an ex involved, especially clingy one like Khae. I won’t put up with this crap. I don’t blame Nok for feeling insecure about Nai and Khae. Because you are married and being sweet doesn’t mean 100% forgotten. Trust takes time and is earned.
agreed! going into the ultrasound appointment and those trips together grocery shopping felt a wee bit (okay, it's a lot) too intimate and friendly. if he was worried about khae's wellbeing, then he can hire a nurse to follow her around.

honestly, i don't think any woman would be cool with their significant other taking care of their ex girlfriend the way that nai's been with khae, let alone the ultrasound thing.

i know nai is trying to look out for everyone and doing the right thing, but he can do it without crossing certain boundaries. not even mentioning that he's now a married man, but he used to date khae, so shouldn't he be avoiding doing stuff that just arouses suspicion. it's not just for himself, but for the sake of khae as well.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The thing about Nai is that he’s so perfect and nice that his perfectness makes him so imperfect. lol He’s still perfect to me, okay. lol Like I said, their intentions are good but they didn’t choose their battles carefully.
The thing I’m upset about is, why is Nai picking up everyone’s trash for them, especially Khae & Tawat’s? These two are grown people who said they could make their own choice, so they should get their butts up and learn how to solve this themselves. They need to learn how to be responsible for their own problems and actions. They chose to get married but makes Nai do everything for them. Nai is in no way responsible for neither. I understand he is grateful to Tawat and is willing to do anything for him, but he does not need to satisfy the family 25/8. You can’t expect to satisfy everyone. There’s a fine line there. You will gain but also lose. Like I stated earlier, Khae’s mother should be responsible for Khae. She was the one who brought her all the way here so where’d she go?

I think I’m just more upset about Nai doing things for Khae secretly. I think it’s very unfair of him to do these things with Khae when he should be doing it with Nok instead. If I found out that my spouse went to his ex-gf’s ultra sound with her whether as a friend or not, I would be on fire. I think the reason why Nok is quite insecure about Khae and Nai’s relationship is because Nai can be secretive, to an extent. He’s loving and showers her with love, but he can be very mum about a lot of things. It doesn’t help that she didnt like Khae to begin with or that they were exes. Nobody would want to see or hear about their spouse hanging around their exes. Let’s just say there’s a lot of trust issues and misunderstandings that these two need to work on. lol

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang, I was hoping for a 4.0+ or something. Am I dreaming too big? LOL I never paid attention to which one they go by, the more important one. Is it either the Bangkok, urban or nationwide rating? The rural rating has such a huge affect on the overall rating since it’s always relatively low. Ch3, expand your network already!

NaiNokJTer

sarNie Egg
Dang, I was hoping for a 4.0+ or something. Am I dreaming too big? LOL I never paid attention to which one they go by. Is it either the Bangkok, urban or nationwide rating?
Well, this time even the rating in Bangkok dropped a lot. Last week it was 5+ but ep 11 is 4.8. To be honest, I'm not surprised about this rating. I watched the ep 11 in full and I just want to skip the secens of dad and the scenes of Khae, but it's like at least half of the episode. I think the story focused too much on the dad and Khae's relationship, to show how Khae forget Nai and finally love Dad, which always makes me wonder who is the leading role here. Even Nok didn't have such dramatic love story line

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang, I was hoping for a 4.0+ or something. Am I dreaming too big? LOL I never paid attention to which one they go by, the more important one. Is it either the Bangkok, urban or nationwide rating? The rural rating has such a huge affect on the overall rating since it’s always relatively low. Ch3, expand your network already!
No idea about how these ratings stuff work.. i am just re-watching the uncut version of the cake scenes and morning after scenes haha. the chemistry between JT is putting me on cloud nine :aaaaa: now look what I found on twitter.
His tongue is out :p where is my girl @lakornkiki what is ur Nai Nai trying to do to us here ??:nut:
815037DC-D01E-4FB6-BC81-F0E38F7C89BB.jpeg

His tongue is out :p where is my girl @lakornkiki what is ur Nai Nai trying to do to us here ??:nut:
View attachment 20807
Since tongue action is banned by ch.3 , Nai is just making sure we get a little tongue action on epi. 11 Cuz you know, he has the “sense” and knows what his girls (us) need/want. :naughty2::p

Give me more naughty Nai with Nok and I’ll forgive him for the ultrasound visit. (Yes, forgive but not forget. Still mad at Nai about Khae)

I gave up on ratings already. Also, they had good viewing numbers on YT and that would drop today too.... I usually watch ch.3 uploads and rewatch my fave scenes but haven’t been back since I realized they cut the cake kiss scene. I stopped on 5/9. Watched the rest on watch lakorn site. I thought I only had to go there for ch.7/Weir lakorns but ch.3 was a party spoiler today.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Let enjoy this beautiful FMV by one of Taew’s fan.. it has all the beautiful moment between Nai and Nok :icon12:

@lakornkiki and I just want to reshare your FMV. I keep coming back and rewatching it :facepalm: I love it so much..for some reason the MV has a sad feeling to it. I don’t know why but it has a very romantic sad vibe to me. but in a good way :thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Since tongue action is banned by ch.3 , Nai is just making sure we get a little tongue action on epi. 11 Cuz you know, he has the “sense” and knows what his girls (us) need/want. :naughty2::p

Give me more naughty Nai with Nok and I’ll forgive him for the ultrasound visit. (Yes, forgive but not forget. Still mad at Nai about Khae)
Nai definitely know what us girl want for sure. :naughty2: We all know how Nok like to play hard to get, but she was so easy to get the next morning :risas3: She obviously liked what ever Nai did for or to her the night before :pancarta: because she agreed for second round right in the early morning without any hesitation :risas3:
This scene of Nai make me soooooooooo weak:nut: seriously hot..
BB2A8E4B-6643-4CFA-8027-F3F1DC964C87.jpeg

Oh and regarding Khae, I don’t care much for her, I just pretend she is not around :facepalm:

Let enjoy this beautiful FMV by one of Taew’s fan.. it has all the beautiful moment between Nai and Nok :icon12:

@lakornkiki and I just want to reshare your FMV. I keep coming back and rewatching it :facepalm: I love it so much..for some reason the MV has a sad feeling to it. I don’t know why but it has a very romantic sad vibe to me. but in a good way :thumbup:
Yes... she got me into JT fever from her BTS vids before NDFD... by GS aired, my fever had gone through the roof. This is a nice one. I hope we get more sweet scenes from NokNai before the end/next week.

Thanks for liking my vid.... yes, the song choice was for Nok POV. She is crushing, falling and a little scared of being in love with this guy. I thought it matched Nok’s feelings. :)

Oh and regarding Khae, I don’t care much for her, I just pretend she is not around :facepalm:
You know I love that pic and will be happily stay on that catamaran for a few more days with JT. LOL

Unfortunately Khae is back and I am just irritated. Got tissue ready for ep.12? It’s going to be a tough ride. I feel it.

Going catch some zzzzz before ep.12 live. It’s 2 am for me.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You know I love that pic and will be happily stay on that catamaran for a few more days with JT. LOL

Unfortunately Khae is back and I am just irritated. Got tissue ready for ep.12? It’s going to be a tough ride. I feel it.

Going catch some zzzzz before ep.12 live. It’s 2 am for me.
Alright I will see u later at NokNai house at 8:20pm Bangkok time lolz .. it’s 7pm here, I am going to take a nap before epi 12 air.. it’s going to be another late night for me again.. GS fever is too high, I have to catch it live .. who knows what else ch3 will cut out when they upload it on to YT..:fighting3:

rae

sarNie Adult
wow, okay, my annoyance with tawat and khae just went up to whole new levels after reading the caps by lovefia.

ugh, these two and their drama is so nauseating and annoying. also, while khae may have the right intentions in mind when she was baiting nok about wanting nai in order to divorce tawat... it's like, how is this appropriate?

man, i'm pretty angry right now on behalf of nok because people she cares about (dad and nai) are trampling on her sincere feelings while others are either stirring the pot or baiting her. i felt really horrible for nok when i read that dad had been unresponsive to all her efforts while once he discovers that khae is pregnant, he's unstoppable. way to go, dad. :clap::rolleyes: