[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

I need to back track all the comments. I am super exhausted from staying up last night :facepalm: I can’t event think straight, the only thing I have on my mind now is JT and NokNai:facepalm: I just want to enjoy every moment of them while this Lakorn is airing, at this point I don’t even have the energy to give my opinion and the whole NokNai fall out :rolleyes: I will have to come back and give my opinion later when I feel a bit more alive.:yawn:
Get some rest! I have been restless myself these weeks of GS!

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I actually find another link to watch it in full. For sure, LINE TV version doesn't have cuts.

http://www.watchlakorn.in/-video-233158

I'm not sure if the link is illegal or what :lol: I just saw it while searching for the full episode online.
Yeah, I was able to watch in full too. I am sure the uncut version will pop here and there...
I was pretty disppointed at first just like everyone here. That two scenes are quite satisfying. Cutting them out is just crazy!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Well said hun! Wow what an essay! Thanks for speaking for me! Lol beautifully said! But yes I am not looking forward to tomorrow in a way! I’m still mad at Khae and I’m not ready for more nasty misunderstandings between Nai and Nok! Darn you Nai! How dare you treat your wife this way?!
Well, I know I am always on Nai’s side...so I am biased...To his defense he knows the true feeling of Wat towards Khae. He believes they will eventually reunite. He is taking care of Khae on Wat’s behalf. In the course he and Khae are becoming true friends. I don’t blame him. All down to his loyalty to the people he feels grateful.
On the other hand, Nok’s mistrust of Nai after seeing Nai seeing Khae is a little over, isn’t it? Afterall they have been together so close and so sweet. She knows Nai’s full devotion to her. Does not the action of Nai from the very beginning speak itself? Her trust to him can be breached so easily? By Penny? I am seriously hurt when she told Khae she would be willing to exchange Nai for her Dad. I know she might not feel that way, but saying it out is pretty damn bad (almost typed stupid).

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
And here we thought the episode that aired live was more sensual but dang, the behind the scene is the real deal. I need a boxset of all the behind the scene moments with all the multiple takes at this point. lol
They should really release the box set and behind the scenes, I only want BTS with JT I don’t careless for the other casts at this stage ahhahahah I only want my JT .

Well, I know I am always on Nai’s side...so I am biased...To his defense he knows the true feeling of Wat towards Khae. He believes they will eventually reunited. He is taking care of Khae on Wat’s behalf. In the course he and Khae are becoming true friends. I don’t blame him. All down to his loyalty to the people he feels grateful.
On the other hand, Nok’s mistrust of Nai after seeing Nai seeing Khae is a little over, isn’t it? Afterall they have been together so close and so sweet. She knows Nai’s full devotion to her. Does not the action of Nai from the very beginning speak itself? Her trust to him can be breached so easily? By Penny? I am seriously hurt when she told Khae she would be willing to exchange Nai for her Dad. I know she might not feel that way, but saying it out is pretty damn bad (almost typed stupid).
No one is asking Nai to take care of Khae. WOULD IT KILL HIM TO LET HER BE? He knows this is a no-no with Nok. He really does not need to do this...he can hire help and doesn’t need chauffeur her around or spend time with her. Especially the ultra sound visit... I really really was upset for Nok. So insensitive of Nai.

If mine did this with his ex... we would be done too. I am black and white when there is an ex involved, especially clingy one like Khae. I won’t put up with this crap. I don’t blame Nok for feeling insecure about Nai and Khae. Because you are married and being sweet doesn’t mean 100% forgotten. Trust takes time and is earned.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So dead after Taew’s post and caption. It’s not just Ji but Taew too ..... what we saw on the boat is JT.
View attachment 20783

She didn’t say “when you are having fun” she said “happy”.
Ji makes her happy. :icon12:
I’m dead :naughty2: I think these two are going to really miss spending time with one another. There is no doubt while filiming/travelling outside Bangkok to film together, they have genuinely created a strong bond between them. I am so sad the Lakorn is ending next week already :crybaby2:could we just have a never ending for GS NokNai please :facepalm: should we starting bombarding ch3 for another JT pairing ?:risas3:

This feel like a BTS to me .. this is JT not NokNai right ?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl4gxdugs1P/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=173pre42g23tp

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I have to run errands later today so I might not be on right away that is if I can get my electric wheelchair fixed that is. One of the tries has a hole in the tube we think because it keeps going flat :(, but if we can't get it fixed right away then my mom will run my errands for me.

I’m dead :naughty2: I think these two are going to really miss spending time with one another. There is no doubt while filiming/travelling outside Bangkok to film together, they have genuinely created a strong bond between them. I am so sad the Lakorn is ending next week already :crybaby2:could we just have a never ending for GS NokNai please :facepalm: should we starting bombarding ch3 for another JT pairing ?:risas3:

This feel like a BTS to me .. this is JT not NokNai right ?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl4gxdugs1P/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=173pre42g23tp
It is a BTS clip and pure JT. :icon12:

P

PrincessKarina

No one is asking Nai to take care of Khae. WOULD IT KILL HIM TO LET HER BE? He knows this is a no-no with Nok. He really does not need to do this...he can hire help and doesn’t need chauffeur her around or spend time with her. Especially the ultra sound visit... I really really was upset for Nok. So insensitive of Nai.

If mine did this with his ex... we would be done too. I am black and white when there is an ex involved, especially clingy one like Khae. I won’t put up with this crap. I don’t blame Nok for feeling insecure about Nai and Khae. Because you are married and being sweet doesn’t mean 100% forgotten. Trust takes time and is earned.
Oh my goodness! I giggled so loud! You are just right on! Thanks so much darling! You spoke well! I’m a very black and white kind of girl too. I’m careful who I choose as friends or lovers. You mess me up and we are done for! My lover knows how I am so I know he’ll never be involve with his ex’s. Heck no! Trust is hard to earn back once it’s broken!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

If mine did this with his ex... we would be done too. I am black and white when there is an ex involved, especially clingy one like Khae.
Agreed.. Khae is not his responsibility, going to an ultrasound is a very intimate thing between two people. The fact that he had the nerve to be pissed of with Nok, because Wet found about the pregnancy before he did.(hello he is her DR) Nai said that he should have been the first person to know. Um excuse me dude, the first ultrasound you should have been at was your wife not ur ex, whose baby isn’t even yours anyway. If Nai wanted to support Khae and Tawat, there are other ways to go about it, it is not necessary for him to do it for her personally. Nai need to understand he is not a hero and he doesn’t always be have to fix everything. He is married man now you don’t go off and do personal things like that with another woman. I have plenty to say about the situation, but right now I can’t be bothered because I am exhausted from staying up last night:yawn:. I just want to enjoy my JT_NokNai. Let’s see some cute happy pics:love:

Pregnant Nok and mother father to be NokNaibabysw please explain to me how is it even possible for Taew to have that pregnancy glow? when she isn’t even really pregnant :facepalm:
1DFE3D3A-A09A-4FB1-A597-8BA073588AAE.jpeg 802A9218-98B9-49E3-9AB4-8191F7B24177.jpeg AA868916-AF42-43EA-9969-339ECBA4BA28.jpeg
Cr. Sanook

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I have to run errands later today so I might not be on right away that is if I can get my electric wheelchair fixed that is. One of the tries has a hole in the tube we think because it keeps going flat :(, but if we can't get it fixed right away then my mom will run my errands for me.
Good luck!