[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Just backto leave my comment again about the cake kissing scene lol.. WTF ! Why ch3 have cut out the cake kissing scene ? Serious it was not even anything close to sexual. It was so innocent. The elevator and pool scene was more then this and it was not even cut out .. Ch3 WTF are u doing to us?
View attachment 20784
Girl think about it, this morning we actually saw the cake kiss & was pretty upset. We wanted more! Lol. & yet they went ahead & cut it out for YT upload. How absurd is that?! I don’t blame you girls who didn’t get to see it for the YT version. I’d be more upset not even seeing it after the hype. They did us dirty. Like menioned, it really wasn’t even all that. SMH.
Exactly! He knew that there's no way his wife would not think that there's no malice between him and his ex plus the fact that she hates Khae.
I know lakorns needed some drama but sometimes it doesn't make sense. I always look up Nai for being intelligent but in order to have some drama, they make him an insensitive person for accompanying his ex who is freaking pregnant with another man.
What irks me is that he knew it wasn’t his place to tell the Uncle about Khae being preggo but thought it was ok as a married man to go to an ultrasound of another woman that wasn’t his wife or sister. I mean his reasoning is probably doing so as a friend for support but that’s your wife’s No.1 enemy. At least try to make her understand. But Nok is stubborn so aiyahh. These 2 really are something at times.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t understand how these cut scenes work. Who decides and why? How? I know a lot of us are in the same question boat but I’m so confused?! o_O
I stills question it to this day ever since Mark & Mint’s lakorn Nuer Mek 2 was discontinued. We were just 2 episodes away from finishing. Ch3 hypes us up too with pics & everything but decides to not give it to us. Is this a marketing tactic? Urgh.

Whiteroselakorn

sarNie Egg
I am so angry with the older ones of Ch3, why they lie, why they do not let the lakorn happen as the producers / directors have planned, they ruin everything for that reason the low ratings. I do not see bad kisses, I say the actors are not opposed to perform them according to the script. As some actors allow these scenes, they take care of the image of some and the truth is that I discovered that not everything they say about couples is true and that some rumors that deny 100% truths.

rae

sarNie Adult
maybe nai's treatment of khae is supposed to be some sort of juxtaposition to nok keeping nai in the dark about nim..? i don't envy their positions because they want to tell the truth, but is also asked specifically by the person not to tell. like, what can they do? it's an awkward situation all around, damn if they did, damned if they didn't.

although i understand nim feels justified in her own reasoning to leave nai behind over and over again, but doesn't she understand from the time she spent with him how much that hurt him? or is she thinking that he's able to keep a bright smile on his face after she's dead if he didn't know anything? she may believe her actions are out of love, but it is so cruel to everyone involved.

speaking of which, nim and khae's mom are such chameleons. i have seen nim play some hilarious rai roles, and khae's mom really touched me with her acting in kwan and porshe's first lakorn together.

P

PrincessKarina

I’m so upset I need to go out to indulge in some yummy food! Maybe chicken wings or hot beef sandwiches?! Lol I need to feel better! I just hate the result of episode 11 today! :mad::BangHead:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Today's episode was wow. The amount of sweet scenes was sooo stinkin' cute and super sensual. I seriously cannot believe that they aired some of those scenes live. Like dang. They took ch3 lakorns to a whole 'nother level. I couldn't bring myself to keep my eyes open the entire time, because I felt so shy watching all the sweet moments in today's episode. lol I give James and Taew credit for filming those scenes. I seriously cannot believe he literally licked her cheeks and then picked cream off her nose with his lips! Even the finger licking on the yacht! Like, WOW. They brave as heck! lol If I was their significant other, I'd be jealous too. Their chemistry is so strong. lol There's just so much to talk about in today's episode. Can't pinpoint them all because they are so fin worthy. Once again, Wi is like literally the best ex-wife, mother and daughter one could have. Love how Wi wanted to spend her time finding a new young husband and party her life away after the divorce, but it turned the other way where she has to tend to her ex-husband and help him through life. She gets all my blessings for knocking some sense into everyone and because she deserves the whole world. I wish her and Wes happiness. lol I felt bad for Tawat. He is so heartbroken and ashamed that he can't walk. Even though I couldn't careless about Khae, at least him seeing her encouraged him to go through with therapy. Oh, I seriously love jealous Nok. Her downloading an app and chasing after him to know his whereabouts was so entertaining to watch. I love all the fake and awkward laughs between the employees at the table. They're so funny. I love it when they witness our pra'nangs sweet moments. It's always pure entertainment. I love how they were fangirling when Nok texted Nai while he was doing his presentation. Why is Nok-Nai so sweet? I swear, James is taking advantage of his Luckanai role to do all those sweet things to our Nok. I mean, Taew. Hehhe. I won't even talk about Penny because we all know how shameless she is. I'm still upset at how easy she got away with every thing at the end according to the spoiler. I really enjoyed watching our pra'nang shower each other with love and comfort that tomorrow's episode is going to be filled with heartache. There may be smiles and happy moments but deep inside we know there's a sad story behind it all. I can't wait to see Nai pamper a pregnant Nok. She probably won't give birth until next Monday's episode. It makes me sad how time flew by real quick after they got married. Like, this lakorn could really last another 1-2 episodes. Sigh. But finally we get pregnant Nok. Too bad Nai didn't find out that Nok was pregnant when he snatched the bag from her. All that suspense. Ah, did I mention that I seriously love all their moments together? lol

On the downside, I think that they're both equally at fault. I'm fairly disappointed in Nai for going to Khae's ultrasound with her. I understand he's going as a friend but even then, that was very disrespectful of him to do that when they're both married to different people. I think I am more disappointed in Nai than I am at Nok at the moment. He wants her to be transparent with him, but he was the first person to break that. I understand it's not his position to tell Tawat about Khae's pregnancy, and I understand that him telling Nok about it would make her go berserk. I understand he had no choice, to an extent, but Khae does have a mother who brought her to this point so why does Nai have to take responsibility for her? I thought she had her own group of friends too. It's not just Nai's fault, I understand. Khae is at fault too as she should know that Nai is a married man. She needs to keep her distance. Nai needs to also understand that his personal business is no longer his personal business when you're a married person. He thinks that what he's doing is for Nok's own good, but he's doing more damage than he thinks. They both have good intentions, but they didn't pick their battles carefully by thinking about the consequences. They both have a long way to go when it comes to understanding one another and what it really means to be husband and wife. I can't wait to see them grow as a person and spouse to one another as well. lol It's definitely going to be a rollercoaster ride in the next 3 episodes. I'm not ready to cry again. We're all in for a ride tomorrow. lol

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Today's episode was wow. The amount of sweet scenes was sooo stinkin' cute and super sensual. I seriously cannot believe that they aired some of those scenes live. Like dang. They took ch3 lakorns to a whole 'nother level. I couldn't bring myself to keep my eyes open the entire time, because I felt so shy watching all the sweet moments in today's episode. lol I give James and Taew credit for filming those scenes. I seriously cannot believe he literally licked her cheeks and then picked cream off her nose with his lips! Even the finger licking on the yacht! Like, WOW. They brave as heck! lol If I was their significant other, I'd be jealous too. Their chemistry is so strong. lol There's just so much to talk about in today's episode. Can't pinpoint them all because they are so fin worthy. Once again, Wi is like literally the best ex-wife, mother and daughter one could have. Love how Wi wanted to spend her time finding a new young husband and party her life away after the divorce, but it turned the other way where she has to tend to her ex-husband and help him through life. She gets all my blessings for knocking some sense into everyone and because she deserves the whole world. I wish her and Wes happiness. lol I felt bad for Tawat. He is so heartbroken and ashamed that he can't walk. Even though I couldn't careless about Khae, at least him seeing her encouraged him to go through with therapy. Oh, I seriously love jealous Nok. Her downloading an app and chasing after him to know his whereabouts was so entertaining to watch. I love all the fake and awkward laughs between the employees at the table. They're so funny. I love it when they witness our pra'nangs sweet moments. It's always pure entertainment. I love how they were fangirling when Nok texted Nai while he was doing his presentation. Why is Nok-Nai so sweet? I swear, James is taking advantage of his Luckanai role to do all those sweet things to our Nok. I mean, Taew. Hehhe. I won't even talk about Penny because we all know how shameless she is. I'm still upset at how easy she got away with every thing at the end according to the spoiler. I really enjoyed watching our pra'nang shower each other with love and comfort that tomorrow's episode is going to be filled with heartache. There may be smiles and happy moments but deep inside we know there's a sad story behind it all. I can't wait to see Nai pamper a pregnant Nok. She probably won't give birth until next Monday's episode. It makes me sad how time flew by real quick after they got married. Like, this lakorn could really last another 1-2 episodes. Sigh. But finally we get pregnant Nok. Too bad Nai didn't find out that Nok was pregnant when he snatched the bag from her. All that suspense. Ah, did I mention that I seriously love all their moments together? lol

On the downside, I think that they're both equally at fault. I'm fairly disappointed in Nai for going to Khae's ultrasound with her. I understand he's going as a friend but even then, that was very disrespectful of him to do that when they're both married to different people. I think I am more disappointed in Nai than I am at Nok at the moment. He wants her to be transparent with him, but he was the first person to break that. I understand it's not his position to tell Tawat about Khae's pregnancy, and I understand that him telling Nok about it would make her go berserk. I understand he had no choice but Khae does have a mother who brought her to this point so why does Nai have to take responsibility for her? I thought she had her own group of friends too. It's not just Nai's fault, I understand. Khae is at fault too as she should know that Nai is a married man. She needs to keep her distance. Nai needs to also understand that his personal business is no longer his personal business when you're a married person. He thinks that what he's doing is for Nok's own good, but he's doing more damage than he thinks. They both have good intentions, but they didn't pick their battles carefully by thinking about the consequences. They both have a long way to go when it comes to understanding one another and what it really means to be husband and wife. I can't wait to see them grow as a person and spouse to one another as well. lol It's definitely going to be a rollercoaster ride in the next 3 episodes. I'm not ready to cry again. We're all in for a ride tomorrow. lol
Well said hun! Wow what an essay! Thanks for speaking for me! Lol beautifully said! But yes I am not looking forward to tomorrow in a way! I’m still mad at Khae and I’m not ready for more nasty misunderstandings between Nai and Nok! Darn you Nai! How dare you treat your wife this way?!

P

PrincessKarina

To think hard about it I actually am not fond of a p’ek or husband like Nai! He’s too nice to everyone. That upset me because I should be his priority since I’m his wife! Uh I know this is only in the lakorn world because if it’s in real life I wouldn’t be as forgiving towards my husband! Argh!

sarNie Egg
I missed half of the ep during the live ytd but I made it for their anniversary, I was watching in the car and wow, totally didn't expect that one coming from public channel, I was quiet satisfied with the live yesterday tho.

This morning , I tried to catch up by watching YT , they cut out every scene that lead to their romance life that it doesn't makes sense anymore *sigh. So dissapointed. Feel bad for those who couldnt watch it live last night too.

Lucky , still got a few stream video here and there. But for those who don't know , I bet they will feel like cheated