[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

twister02

M♥K
They cut the kiss & morning after scene for youtube. I dunno whyyyy TT
I thought I was the only one. When I went in to check if there are FIN clips of the kiss, the willing scene and the morning after, I can't find any so I've checked the episode in parts to look for it but was shocked when I saw it was edited out. WTH with CH3. They've shown it on TV but not on the internet? Honestly, I don't get the logic. Were they punishing those who didn't watch live on TV and just doing replays on their YT channel? :facepalm: Hell no!

The only thing we can depend on is the Line TV version of it. For sure, there is no cut scenes in there :lol:

Ch3 should not be surprised of the ratings. They are airing/producing slap kiss lakorn with little to no spice :rolleyes:

P

PrincessKarina

I was thinking it’s odd that in here Nok doesn’t have a best friend she consult her issues with. In all lakorns the n’eks has a bestie or friends she seek out to help her with dramas! Hmm! And Nai doesn’t really have one either? Besides his co-workers and that girl. Weird? Lol

twister02

M♥K
As for Khae..... why is a guy who is so sensitive to his wife's needs do not understand to keep distance? WHY IS HE TAKING HER TO ULTRASOUND? SHE HAS A MOTHER!!! LET THAT GOLD DIGGING MOTHER TAKE HER DAUGHTER TO ULTRASOUND.

Khae is still not sincere about Nai. She may want Tawat back but she is still hanging on to Nai. Can he not see that? Also, it's not his job and especially if he is aware how this will look to Nok. My poor Nok.... she just came around to give Nai a chance and it's not anyone but Nai's fault to loose her trust.

I am so mad at Nai for Nok.
The lakorn needs some drama eventhough it's kinda stupid to think :lol:
Nai already said he will not do what Nok doesn't like and still, he hangs out and accompany her on her check-up. Sometimes, I wanna slap Nai and shout to him that being kind all the time is not good too.

P

PrincessKarina

The lakorn needs some drama eventhough it's kinda stupid to think :lol:
Nai already said he will not do what Nok doesn't like and still, he hangs out and accompany her on her check-up. Sometimes, I wanna slap Nai and shout to him that being kind all the time is not good too.
I’m actually wanting to kick and slap Nai! Argh! He’s all sweet talk. He’s saying these things Nok wants to hear. Nok slowly trusts him and he turn around and does stupid things! Like accompanying Khae? Uh?! What?!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am literally crying about it!!! I rewinded so many times to see if it was my player but it's not.... Wth ch.3 why mess with it?????

Look. No cake kissing scene!
I am still half asleep here but just woke up to say WTF??? Why did they cut out the kissing part ? I better downloadload the live stream.
It should have been like this . But I want the HD version, ch3 is so dumbed .. let’s go request the uncut version .
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl3JukJFia-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=184y6ji0lbr6j

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

twister02

M♥K
I’m actually wanting to kick and slap Nai! Argh! He’s all sweet talk. He’s saying these things Nok wants to hear. Nok slowly trusts him and he turn around and does stupid things! Like accompanying Khae? Uh?! What?!
Exactly! He knew that there's no way his wife would not think that there's no malice between him and his ex plus the fact that she hates Khae.
I know lakorns needed some drama but sometimes it doesn't make sense. I always look up Nai for being intelligent but in order to have some drama, they make him an insensitive person for accompanying his ex who is freaking pregnant with another man.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Whaaaaatttttt?! Does anyone have the original uncut version then? Someone has to have the streamed version shared somewhere online. Ugh, Ch3 sucks!
U guys can watch the full cake kiss here live and get the feel like we did lol. While u are at it u better download it .. since ch3 might delete it lol
https://www.facebook.com/545717805585278/posts/1073446239479096/

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Just backto leave my comment again about the cake kissing scene lol.. WTF ! Why ch3 have cut out the cake kissing scene ? Serious it was not even anything close to sexual. It was so innocent. The elevator and pool scene was more then this and it was not even cut out .. Ch3 WTF are u doing to us?
6754DC02-A75A-4D7A-88ED-02B4F1584460.jpeg

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ugh thanks for sharing the links, y’all. Showing it live is even more scandalous than sharing it online. Were they not aware of the scene then and thought it was too “sexual” after it went live?! This is just absurd. I think, no, I believe we deserve an uncut boxset version. This is straight up unfair and cheating of Ch3. Maybe even lakornthai?! They do have their own editing team. They should. I feel so played. Just when all was going well but Ch3 decides to play dirty. I will not let it end the way they want it. I will make sure it ends the way we fans want it. I guess this is our game now. lol

P

PrincessKarina

Ugh thanks for sharing the links, y’all. Showing it live is even more scandalous than sharing it online. Were they not aware of the scene then and thought it was too “sexual” after it went live?! This is just absurd. I think, no, I believe we deserve an uncut boxset version. This is straight up unfair and cheating of Ch3. Maybe even lakornthai?! They do have their own editing team. They should. I feel so played. Just when all was going well but Ch3 decides to play dirty. I will not let it end the way they want it. I will make sure it ends the way we fans want it. I guess this is our game now. lol
You go girl! Tell them! Argh!

P

PrincessKarina

Exactly! He knew that there's no way his wife would not think that there's no malice between him and his ex plus the fact that she hates Khae.
I know lakorns needed some drama but sometimes it doesn't make sense. I always look up Nai for being intelligent but in order to have some drama, they make him an insensitive person for accompanying his ex who is freaking pregnant with another man.
For real! I guess Nai is not such a “perfect” husband! What an insensitive person! Talk about how he wants to do everything and only things she wants! Pssht whatever liar! Khae is getting on every bit of my nerves! Move on and that’s it! She knows Nok hates her anyways! What a thick face! Argh!