[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Of course I don't blame JT either. They're just doing their job and what they're being told to do, but the way the scene is setup is the director's decision. So yeah I blame the director. This could've been a lot better though. They try to compete against other channels while being innocent.
Yes, it's the director. If the director wants his eyes closed, he'll close them. They are surrounded by people during these scenes. so yeah, I am going back to the boat. It's less crowded there. If I don't return, you know I am still on the catamaran. hahaha

Querido

sarNie Egg
Am I the only person getting really pissed at Ch3 for cutting the cake kiss scene so short? You could see that the frames are not flowing smoothly - from Nai kissing Nok's top lip, to Nai and Nok distancing from the kiss, and the cream from Nok's bottom lip mysteriously disappearing? Having talked to others, it seems the scene was edited by Ch3 editing team rather than Lakornthai team, and they cut the kiss so short as to keep the scene from being too heated. *sigh*

Last edited:
OK Ladies! This is the link we use to watch LIVE this morning & this video they have up is the one we watched this morning with cake kiss scene. Do see if you can watch it. Would love for all of you to feel the emotions like @Kay123, @wuzhangs, @Katelyn, @twister02, other memebers, and the other 10.4k viewers felt this morning. Lol!

We were already sort of disappointed but you girls not seeing the cake kiss is even worse.

https://www.facebook.com/545717805585278/posts/1073446239479096/

Enjoy!
Oh, I LOVE YOU! Thank you for this. I was suffering so bad. I log on to live but just missed the scene and was waiting for YT upload and Ch.3 messed it up. I still want them to upload tho. FB pages are not certain....they can get deleted.

Now, I need to download this FB vid. LOVE the morning after scene and boat scene :p

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, it's the director. If the director wants his eyes closed, he'll close them. They are surrounded by people during these scenes. so yeah, I am going back to the boat. It's less crowded there. If I don't return, you know I am still on the catamaran. hahaha
LOL yeah I know it's because of the director, that's why I used the character's names instead their real names cuz they were not the one who decide how this would turn out. The yacht scene made up for this though

As for Khae..... why is a guy who is so sensitive to his wife's needs do not understand to keep distance? WHY IS HE TAKING HER TO ULTRASOUND? SHE HAS A MOTHER!!! LET THAT GOLD DIGGING MOTHER TAKE HER DAUGHTER TO ULTRASOUND.

Khae is still not sincere about Nai. She may want Tawat back but she is still hanging on to Nai. Can he not see that? Also, it's not his job and especially if he is aware how this will look to Nok. My poor Nok.... she just came around to give Nai a chance and it's not anyone but Nai's fault to loose her trust.

I am so mad at Nai for Nok.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I LOVE YOU! Thank you for this. I was suffering so bad. I log on to live but just missed the scene and was waiting for YT upload and Ch.3 messed it up. I still want them to upload tho. FB pages are not certain....they can get deleted.

Now, I need to download this FB vid. LOVE the morning after scene and boat scene :p
Yeah. I was so disappointed in hearing that CH3 decided to do that. They need to put the original on instead. Haha the after scenes were way more FIN worthy. & regarding the matter of Khae, that’s exactly how I felt. I was upset he was there. He says he doesn’t want to tell the Uncle bc its not his place ro do so but why is he there with her for the ultrasound. It should be Uncle! I know he wants to be a supportive friend but you’re also married to her No.1 enemy. Smh. I was most angry at hIm for that.

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I feel cheated if they won’t even upload the full thing on YT. I didn’t even get to watch it live! The fact that they cut out a lot in the lakorn from what was revealed prior to the episode makes me upset. They were really trying to get the people’s attention and then play them when it happens. This is false advertisement! lol This is why Ch3’s rating is low. Look at all this rated G lakorns they are airing. Ughhhh.

I feel cheated if they won’t even upload the full thing on YT. I didn’t even get to watch it live! The fact that they cut out a lot in the lakorn from what was revealed prior to the episode makes me upset. They were really trying to get the people’s attention and then play them when it happens. This is false advertisement! lol This is why Ch3’s rating is low. Look at all this rated G lakorns they are airing. Ughhhh.
Maybe this is the way of Ch.3 shaking things up.... to upset the fans so we talk about it more. hahahaha

Querido

sarNie Egg
I agree with you wholeheartedly. False advertisement indeed. One other missing scene is the forehead kiss (the cut appears in the morning program today - the very pic on JJ's ig). Many viewers have pointed out this recurring theme of missing scenes, but this might be to no avail. Who knows if there's going to be any response from the staff/station?! I do feel cheated, particularly with the buildup for the cake kiss scene. James tweeted just at the beginning of the scene, and you could tell from the tone it's going to be so scream worthy but turns out the editing has majorly ruined the essence of it (at least in my opinion and many others on twitter). Sorry for the rant. I'm just utterly disappointed. Other than the cake kiss scene, the episode is rather entertaining. I love it when Nok's stalking Nai, thinking he doesn't know what she's up to while Nai's pretending not to be in the know. What a pair lol

I agree with you wholeheartedly. False advertisement indeed. One other missing scene is the forehead kiss (the cut appears in the morning program today - the very pic on JJ's ig). Many viewers have pointed out this recurring theme of missing scenes, but this might be to no avail. Who knows if there's going to be any response from the staff/station?! I do feel cheated, particularly with the buildup for the cake kiss scene. James tweeted just at the beginning of the scene, and you could tell from the tone it's going to be so scream worthy but turns out the editing has majorly ruined the essence of it (at least in my opinion and many others on twitter). Sorry for the rant. I'm just utterly disappointed. Other than the cake kiss scene, the episode is rather entertaining. I love it when Nok's stalking Nai, thinking he doesn't know what she's up to while Nai's pretending not to be in the know. What a pair lol
Yes, it was a good episode and instead of us feeling happy, we are mad at the channel for the missing scenes. arrrrrrgh. Why would they want to upset the fans?

Also feel bad for JT..... they put their efforts in it and now they have fans being mad at this episode.

What forehead kiss? :sad6:

Do you have a IG clip of this? I am going to wait and watch the FB link @Xiongurl26 shared but wanna know which scene.