[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Aw that just sucks so bad! There’s no cake kissing scene?! Channel 3 is ridiculous!

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha a bit of both ? A mixture of Jj and Nai in one ? :confused12:I think the only time he had his eyes close was when kissing her was the pool scene right ?
The only intense kiss is the elevator kiss but that one was aggressive. The sweet ones are the pool scene and the anniversary scene. But in the pool scene, Nai closed his eyes and was into it but Nok lowkey rejected him. Then the anniversary scene, Nok welcomed his kiss but freaking Nai had his eyes opened and barely touched her lips. Like dang it Nai, step up the game :facepalm::sad6: Lol we weren't satisfied by this scene because we expected so much from it, whereas the pool scene got us shook cuz we didn't expect the kiss.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I can wait til tomorrow and next week now. I cannot believe Nai was still there for that pregnant Khae! Argh go be with your wife. I wouldn’t tell Nai about my pregnancy either if I was Nok. I would be hurt! What a mess! Argh!

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
And they wonder why their ratings are low!!! They put out this G scene to go against Mia????

I don’t blame JT.... the director should know and do better. If they give me this ... i’d give them NP and do retake after retake until their lips are swollen and bruised. LOL
Of course I don't blame JT either. They're just doing their job and what they're being told to do, but the way the scene is setup is the director's decision. So yeah I blame the director. This could've been a lot better though. They try to compete against other channels while being innocent.

P

PrincessKarina

Of course I don't blame JT either. They're just doing their job and what they're being told to do, but the way the scene is setup is the director's decision. So yeah I blame the director. This could've been a lot better though. They try to compete against other channels while being innocent.
Forget competing! They don’t come close! Good thing Channel 3 has good looking celebs to make up for this loss!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
OK Ladies! This is the link we use to watch LIVE this morning & this video they have up is the one we watched this morning with cake kiss scene. Do see if you can watch it. Would love for all of you to feel the emotions like @Kay123, @wuzhangs, @Katelyn, @twister02, other memebers, and the other 10.4k viewers felt this morning. Lol!

We were already sort of disappointed but you girls not seeing the cake kiss is even worse.

https://www.facebook.com/545717805585278/posts/1073446239479096/

Enjoy!