[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I missed 3/4 of the episode today but judging by what you guys talked about... so much happened today! It's a 2 months 1 night worth of episode! Lol. I hope the yatch and dinner by the sea scene to be longer with sweet conversations between them and not just sweet gestures. I mean I do mind the lots of talk and no actions for last week's episodes. They talked sweetly but that almost.... almost... aaahhh~ the moment is ruined by something just spoils it. In today's episode however there wouldn't be any almost scene coz they've sealed the deal... so a bit of sweet/playful talk together with gestures would be awesome. Oh well, I guess you really can't have a cake and eat it too.

Will tomorrow's episode be a 7 months worth? Up to Nok's delivery? I hope it is... so the reconciliation could have the 2 whole episodes.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
There are many sweet scenes in this episode and it's cute but the fact that Nai still has his eyes open while kissing Nok to get the cream off of her lips bothers me a little bit. Just like how he opened his eyes while kissing her in the elevator. Is it Nai or is it James? :confused12:
Hahaha a bit of both ? A mixture of Jj and Nai in one ? :confused12:I think the only time he had his eyes close was when kissing her was the pool scene right ?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Why is the willing scene so short? In cecilia's spoiler she described a passionate kiss. I didn't see a passionate kiss. At least they should've shown full lip to lip, even if there's no action for the lip to lip. They could just linger for longer period of time. I think that would be considered passionate right?
Pool kiss was phew im sweating just at the thought of it. I think they were pulling back a lil at this willing scene

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Tongue action!! Oh Lord James Jirayu!

Super short kiss! I guess Nai is judging on Nok's acceptance to the kiss! He just told her moments before that he is afraid of rejections the most! The pool kiss - he was really into it but Nok was hesitant which leads to Nai thinking that Nok rejects him

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Pool kiss was phew im sweating just at the thought of it. I think they were pulling back a lil at this willing scene
Reason why we all were sweating with that pool scene, I think because there was bleed between the romantic fantasy and reality. (Wishing thinking here :naughty2:) but U are right willing scene felt like they were pulling back a little bit. overall it was pretty good, the tongue part kinda made up for it. :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Tongue action!! Oh Lord James Jirayu!

Super short kiss! I guess Nai is judging on Nok's acceptance to the kiss! He just told her moments before that he is afraid of rejections the most! The pool kiss - he was really into it but Nok was hesitant which leads to Nai thinking that Nok rejects him
I’m dead ..... that intense sexual chemistry between these two is no joke .. am I the only one sensing it here ? :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@bun-bun the yacht scene was just a whole montage. No talking but just sweetness on the Yacht.

I’m not getting over the preview for tomorrow at all. I’m scared but excited. Their going to misunderstand each other more but then the baby announcement is coming!! (Even if it might not be announced the way I want) & the baby bump.
I’m exciting to seeing the baby bump :facepalm:

I found this on twitter!
Look at the difference between NokNai and JT!
Credit to original poster!
View attachment 20775
Hahah JJ is definitely not a Nai ..

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Reason why we all were sweating with that pool scene, I think because there was bleed between the romantic fantasy and reality. (Wishing thinking here :naughty2:) but U are right willing scene felt like they were pulling back a little bit. overall it was pretty good, the tongue part kinda made up for it. :facepalm:
Girl remember how the pool kiss caught us off guard!! Cause there wasn't an abvious preview and then BAM! HELLO FOREHEAD KISS HELLO NUZZLING NOSES AND HELLO LIPS KISS WE WERE DYING BACK THEN

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Either they are both really really good! Or they are so deep into characters who are irrevocably in love with each other! Idk!
Nah, they can’t be that good haha (me in my own little bubble) but like I mention in my early post it’s the natural physical attraction between 2 actors offscreen that helps add heat, steam, and tension onscreen that make their onscreen romance feel genuine.

Actually after rewatching the willing scene, especially with the close up :love: I am actually satisfied :facepalm: it’s more then what we would normally get from a thai Lakorn.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl3JukJFia-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1t4uw0aoigvl6

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Nah, they can’t be that good haha (me in my own little bubble) but like I mention in my early post it’s the natural physical attraction between 2 actors offscreen that helps add heat, steam, and tension onscreen that make their onscreen romance feel genuine.

Actually after rewatching the willing scene, especially with the close up :love: I am actually satisfied :facepalm: it’s more then what we would normally get from a thai Lakorn.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl3JukJFia-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1t4uw0aoigvl6
Agreed! Other lakorns would have the classic zoom in to the bedside lamp or the headboard lmao at least we see some tongue action!