[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

My friend send this to me,is it true?my heart break:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

JJ's girlfriend instagram account:11.9.19julyjansep
JJ and his girlfriend are traveling in bali these days
JJ's instagram profile117 means his girlfriend's birthday July 11st,and the girl's 919 mean JJ's birthday.And the diving trip JJ went with Great several days ago,the girl also attended

Can we just enjoy JT for the 2 more weeks that we've left? PLEASE?

I don't want to read or know about their private lives right now..... I want to enjoy this drama and their chemistry while we are allowed.
I really want to be in this GS bubble for now cuz sooner or later, we'd have to accept reality.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Can we just enjoy JT for the 2 more weeks that we've left? PLEASE?

I don't want to read or know about their private lives right now..... I want to enjoy this drama and their chemistry while we are allowed.
I really want to be in this GS bubble for now cuz sooner or later, we'd have to accept reality.
I don’t believe anything unless it’s confirmed or I see it with my own eyes first :pso let us enjoy NokNai_JT and GS, we don’t have much time left :sad6:
So let us enjoyed their candid moments :icon12:
Look at them they are in their own “little bubble” just like us :facepalm:
780BFD4C-D05E-41BD-9A12-0F8952E8D42F.jpeg

Holding onto one another, to make sure that they don’t loose eachother on stage :p
Cr. As tagged
BA637A51-3A27-4C36-B964-6DE77670CB56.jpeg

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg
All I gotta say is we’re all gonna die on Monday from too much sweetness. Haha! I love the sight of morning after Nai. Come this way too, Nai! LOL

I was watching the scene of Nai hugging Nok after she cried about her dad in the mountains and I noticed that James had a strand of white hair. I hope my boy isn’t too stressed. He needs a long vacation and then come back to star in another great lakorn with Taew. My biggest fear is that they get paired up again in a bad produced Lakorn or the storyline is eh or bad. Like I hope their next lakorn is just as great as GS & NDFD. Like, is it possible to top these two lakorns after? I hope so because I wouldn’t want them in a bad lakorn in the near future. I hope it’s lakornthai that pairs them up again.

I love how he’s always staring at her! Oh my gosh. It’s like he tries to stare at her as much as possible before they don’t get to work together for awhile. He’s trying to savor the moment as much as possible. I love their little side chats, laughs and stares. They’re so perfect together. I’m still sad that they’re not available. I lowkey still have hope even though the chances may be “slim.” If they were available, I have no doubt that these two would’ve hooked up. James would’ve pursued her hardcore. They would’ve been the it couple, hottest one too. Oh my dreams of them being a real couple. My heart is shattering little by little due to reality. lol I’ll just make my way to lala land. At least I can be happy there. Hehe.
Yes... You are correct... Incase if Taew doesn't have a boyfriend... James should be the one.. then dream couple turned out to be a real couple like (songsong couple) ❤❤...

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
well I made another FMV
Can you see it? I see Ch3 copyright notice on it and not sure if it will get blocked. *sigh
Darn it. It’s been blocked :(
59C5EBDF-1F7E-4F20-A59B-DF231FB2C9E4.jpeg
Music while waiting for Monday....
He is too hot to handle. I love his height and his long legs, it’s so sexy :facepalm: as I was watching this clip, I was wishing that I was one of those girls dancing up against him :risas3:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how he’s always staring at her! Oh my gosh. It’s like he tries to stare at her as much as possible before they don’t get to work together for awhile. He’s trying to savor the moment as much as possible. I love their little side chats, laughs and stares. They’re so perfect together. I’m still sad that they’re not available. I lowkey still have hope even though the chances may be “slim.” If they were available, I have no doubt that these two would’ve hooked up. James would’ve pursued her hardcore. They would’ve been the it couple, hottest one too. Oh my dreams of them being a real couple. My heart is shattering little by little due to reality. lol I’ll just make my way to lala land. At least I can be happy there. Hehe.
They both met 12-13 years too late :pancarta:
Wrong timing I guess? And beside 12-13years ago JJ was only what 12 or 13 years old ? So yeah Taew would have been charged with taking advantage of a minor. :risas3: But the future is unpredictable and you never know what the future holds. Look at the French president he fell in love with his drama teacher back in 1994 when he was only 14 and she was 41. Of course nothing happened though because she was supposedly happily married with children. He vowed to marry her when he was just 17-years-old and 13 years later, a year after her divorce he married her, he was 29 and she was 54. He really is a man of his words :p

Going to my happy place. The pool.
View attachment 20614

If I don’t return soon, please send help. LOL
Oh so that was you at the pool? I thought I saw you there, because I was down there earlier too :p I was stuck at the lift for a few mins though before making my way down to the pool:nut:
090E4AE8-85B0-466B-AF1E-44E3625AE6C5.jpeg
DC26C280-AC8B-45E1-A456-7B33EF92AFE9.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I uploaded on IG in 4 parts.
https://instagram.com/p/Bl0KFfeB3am/ (1/4)
https://instagram.com/p/Bl0KgItlJeJ/ (2/4)
https://instagram.com/p/Bl0L8tODJ9T/ (3/4)
https://instagram.com/p/Bl0Mhs_BS1G/ (4/4)

It doesn’t have the same feeling when you break it up like that..... it was supposed to be sensual wedding night for our Nok and Nai.
Thanks ! I love it girl.. the panio sound makes it so romantic :icon12: this is my fav part though.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl0L8tODJ9T/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pb5bp0x8atyx

Thanks ! I love it girl.. the panio sound makes it so romantic :icon12: this is my fav part though.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl0L8tODJ9T/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pb5bp0x8atyx
Haha Mine too.... that scene was the motivation behind this vid. I used only melody to enhanced their expressions. It’s too bad the vid can’t be seen but at least it’s on YT. Ch.3 is cracking down but not sure why it’s block a fan vid????? A little sad since it took me over 3 hours for this vid....BUT my fever for JT is higher then ever after staring at them on their wedding night. LOL. Both were so in love and lusting after each other......

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha Mine too.... that scene was the motivation behind this vid. I used only melody to enhanced their expressions. It’s too bad the vid can’t be seen but at least it’s on YT. Ch.3 is cracking down but not sure why it’s block a fan vid????? A little sad since it took me over 3 hours for this vid....BUT my fever for JT is higher then ever after staring at them on their wedding night. LOL. Both were so in love and lusting after each other......
Too bad it’s blocked on YT. At least it on IG and we can see it .. could u uploaded onto twitter as a whole video? Strange how your first FMV of JT didn’t get blocked though but this one did :confused12: