[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

rae

sarNie Adult
knowing that there's going to be heartbreak and drama coming between nai and nok eventually, i can't fully get into their cute scenes because i'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop lol.

i didn't fully watch ep 10, but seeing some of the fin clips and also read lovefia's recap, and omg, wi is such a good person. she is a much bigger person and has such a great heart than tawat and khae combined. i understand that khae acting like such a huge b to wi is because she's jealous, but yikes at tawat's reaction, because he just sat there and did nothing. honestly, after that little show, if i were wi when tawat showed up at my door, i would slam it in his face instead of consoling him.

also lol at tawat being all devastated and acting blindsided by khae's confession that she never loved him. is this supposed to be a surprise because he heard it from her already before they got married. heck, deep down he knows that if nai was willing to take her back, she would go running and not look back. gosh, my loathing of tawat and khae is like seeping through right now, i was seething when i saw that clip of khae being rude to wi, and tawat sitting there stupidly. :mad:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
knowing that there's going to be heartbreak and drama coming between nai and nok eventually, i can't fully get into their cute scenes because i'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop lol.

i didn't fully watch ep 10, but seeing some of the fin clips and also read lovefia's recap, and omg, wi is such a good person. she is a much bigger person and has such a great heart than tawat and khae combined. i understand that khae acting like such a huge b to wi is because she's jealous, but yikes at tawat's reaction, because he just sat there and did nothing. honestly, after that little show, if i were wi when tawat showed up at my door, i would slam it in his face instead of consoling him.

also lol at tawat being all devastated and acting blindsided by khae's confession that she never loved him. is this supposed to be a surprise because he heard it from her already before they got married. heck, deep down he knows that if nai was willing to take her back, she would go running and not look back. gosh, my loathing of tawat and khae is like seeping through right now, i was seething when i saw that clip of khae being rude to wi, and tawat sitting there stupidly. :mad:
I know right. That's why I like Wi the most. She deserves a better man who actually care for her than her ex. I know that she will be with someone until the end. But I don't know how I feel about that guy lol As long she’s happy.

Last edited:
All. Can you handle yourself while posting them??! Lmao :lol: Can we get some Taew appreciation posts too? JT together posts are even better lol.
Not sure if I'll surviver. Crush on Nai is soooooooo big atm. hahahaha..... I might need ambulance from @Xiongurl26 before Monday and I don't want to watch the baby making event in ER. :risas3::risas3:

Please, no control is needed here. Feel free to post!
hahahah . I see, you have a "goal". If we reach 10K posts, do I get to keep Nai? Only fair after posting and drooling so much.... I need a reward :p

P

PrincessKarina

Lol oh geez you spoke my mind hun! How true! Argh!

Reactions: rae