[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
They little things they do for each other is so fin worthy. Ugh, I love them so much. I don’t even know what to do anymore. It’s so dry these past few days after episode 10. We got so spoiled by the events these past few weeks and from JJ that I’m feeling greedy and want more. T_T

I saw someone post a comment on Lakornthai’s IG asking about the box set. They responded back saying to ask on the ch3 site...? I hope they make a boxset!! I would totally buy it. I’ve been waiting for the VCD Karaoke too.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
She still has her same demeanor towards the “low class” lol. It’s so funny bc I guess Ya On just can’t move on jkjk!
She will change her attitude towards Nai later for sure, I am hoping we will get to see Nim and grandma reconcile before Nim passes away. It sure will bring out buckets of tears.

You are right, grandma has been very consistent with her attitude toward the “low”. She played the mother role in an early lakorn by Pong, Cupid’s love ring, or sort. Exactly the same!

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
She will change her attitude towards Nai later for sure, I am hoping we will get to see Nim and grandma reconcile before Nim passes away. It sure will bring out buckets of tears.

You are right, grandma has been very consistent with her attitude toward the “low”. She played the mother role in an early lakorn by Pong, Cupid’s love ring, or sort. Exactly the same!
Oh yeah. She’ll definitely warm up to him. I want them to reconcile too bc those bucket of tears are going to make a Lake. I’d feel more complete knowing that Grandma knows the full truth.

She’s good at playing these mean G-ma roles though.

I am looking at the numbers... seems like it slows down a little. We are at over 400 pages and 8200+ comments. Would love to see we get over 10k by the end of the show. Two more weeks to go!
I will help. Hehe
I alone can post that much giving my fever for JT and the love for this lakorn.... I just don’t want to over post so I was controlling myself. Also, how many of my JJ appreciation posts can you all handle??? :naughty2:

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I will help. Hehe
I alone can post that much giving my fever for JT and the love for this lakorn.... I just don’t want to over post so I was controlling myself. Also, how many of my JJ appreciation posts can you all handle??? :naughty2:
All. Can you handle yourself while posting them??! Lmao :lol: Can we get some Taew appreciation posts too? JT together posts are even better lol.