[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

twister02

M♥K
Even though @jjinxx translated the morning after...
Here's mine. Ha ha ha my imagination went on overdrive. :naughty2::love:

SPOILER ALERT - MORNING AFTER!!
The next day in the late morning in their little house, Nai and Nok shared a blanket. She is wearing Nai's large shirt. Nok wakes up with the embrace of Nai. Seeing Luckanai in such a deep sleep, she decides to have a little fun by using her finger to trace between his brows. Nai wrinkles his brow but doesn't open his eyes. Nok giggles and continues by tickling his nose next. He wrinkles his nose but still didn't wake up. She continues until her finger reaches his lips and she sees that he has a little smile. She stays still and watches him smiling, then she blow softly on his face. He wrinkles his face. She tries to hold her laughter. She takes her 2 fingers closer about to cover up his nostrils, but Luckanai's phone rings. She drops her hands and pretends to be asleep. Just then,
Nai wakes up and reaches for his phone.
Nai: "Yes, Khun Yood, It's nine 'o clock already? I have a hard time waking up because my wife bothered me all night."
Muenchanok who is pretending to be asleep, starts to move her eyes.
Nai: "Last night, we celebrated our one month anniversary...celebrated late into the night, and then..."
Luckanai intentionally pauses to make her wonder. Nok is unable to bear it anymore and she opens her eyes to stare at him.
Nai:"...and we should stop because it's almost morning, but she still didn't want to stop."
Nok yelled at him:"Who said?" Nai:"You heard her voice, right? And don't laugh. You want her to wait long? Oh, Khun Nok! Stop!" He is interrupted by Nok hitting him with a pillow. She is trying to get his phone but he pulls away until she suddenly lie on top of him.
Nok:"Give the phone to me."
Nai teasingly:"Calm down. Calm down, Miss Wife. Don't be so rough with me. Ouch! Ouch!" He speaks into the phone. "Khun Yod, this morning she won't let me go easily. So I'd like to take a day off."
Nok finally manages to get the phone. She is about to speak to deny but notice that the screen looks normal as if the call ended.
Nok:"The call ended!"
Nai: "The call ended since my first sentence.They know."
She starts hitting him again. Nok:" You better go to the office. Go explain everything. By now, they must be gossiping all over the office."
Nai:"Why should I explain anything? We're married already. Let them gossip about us being sweet which is fine. But I only regret that their gossip news is not even half as sweet as the real thing."
Nok's face became so red. She then realizes that she is sitting on Nai. She tries to get off but Nai quickly holds onto her.
Nok:"Let me go."
Nai:"Where are you rushing off to? I even took a day off. You had a lot of fun playing around with me earlier. Let me tease you back."
Nok was surprised. She asks, "You know what I was doing?"
Nai:"I woke up before you did."
Nok:"Then why did you pretended to sleep?"
Nai:"I was waiting to see when you would stop playing around.. Nai deviously whisper: "But then you went and attacked me instead."
Nok:"Are you crazy. I didn't do it!"
Nai: "It's okay if you didn't...as long as you don't deny me."
After he spoke. Nai pulls the blanket over them quickly. Nok frantically fusses. The blanket shifting chaotically.
I don't see any reasons why ratings won't go up after reading the spoiler :lol:
I'm excited.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Who wouldn’t? Nai’s power is in his love words and stares. It’s already sending a gang here to ER... Nok has no chance of winning. :risas3:
Omg! Girl don’t even get me started on his loving words and stares. You have no idea how many times I have watched the hospital sleep over scene :facepalm: I could probably acted out the scene as Nok already by now:risas3: the way he looked at her and that whispering soothing voice omg! I am dead, did I tell you Ji has a really sexy voice ? :drooling::drooling: Just from the screen captured alone you can feel this intense spark that sizzles between them. These two are going to be the death of me :nut:
11A11B85-9DB7-4D8B-A70F-A7C7F41027B8.jpeg 9186F2EF-4CC4-499C-998C-7104C59C36D3.jpeg 91F400DF-B247-4B4E-95F8-762985851300.jpeg D1B9798F-70BB-4D3C-9F01-065C2045CA04.jpeg

Omg! Girl don’t even get me started on his loving words and stares. You have no idea how many times I have watched the hospital sleep over scene :facepalm: I could probably acted out the scene as Nok already by now:risas3: the way he looked at her and that whispering soothing voice omg! I am dead, did I tell you Ji has a really sexy voice ? :drooling::drooling: Just from the screen captured alone you can feel this intense spark that sizzles between them. These two are going to be the death of me :nut:
View attachment 20442 View attachment 20443 View attachment 20444 View attachment 20445
Yes, cheeky Nai trip his wife to fall on him so he can talk to her and stare at her face. Gah. He is not just handsome and sweet but so clever with her. lol This was one of my favorite scenes. I can listen to him all night too.

and you know, I know we all want high ratings and all but I am fine keeping Nai and Nok to myself/ourselves. I am all mushy this week becuase NaiNok. :p

Can I ask you a BIG favor please.
Can you leave a comment on the vid I made for JT? I see a comment in arabic and would like to burry it. lol

Here is the vid. Thank you in advance na.

The views are low but I don't care. I'll make more when I have a little quiet time. Making vids and seeing their sweet emotions makes me happy so I am going to do it for me and fans that love JT. :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That’s 100% Ji. :love:
Yep definitely a Ji stare ;)
BF61B36A-FE94-4C60-84CA-ADFEA5270D5B.jpeg
Agree! I know he’s crushing on Taew! Who wouldn’t? I’m a girl and I’m crushing on her! :love::thumbup:
It’s not hard to have a crush on Taew. That girl is very charming, especially when she smile. Her smile is very contagious.
I have a crush on her too but now turning into a crush on JJ. :risas3::risas3:
I have a crush on both of them, actually I have a crush on them as a pairing :aaaaa: JT need to run away together and get marry and just have babysw the end :risas3: J/K :p

I am dying to see epi.11 and this scene. I am sure we’d need to increase our doze on diabetes meds on Monday.
Some of us might end up in ICU :nut: I hope @Xiongurl26 is going to have a few ambulances on standby for next Monday .

@lakornkiki
Thanks for sharing. :risas3: JJ looks so cute here. :love: Yeah, Monday can't come soon enough. Willing and morning after will kill us. I can't help my pervie mind regarding the shifting blanket...chaotically. :naughty2::nut:
Thanks for the spoiler. My mind has gone slightly previe too now :facepalm:well I’m guessing the shifting the blanket chaotically is Nai doing some intense exercising with his love muscle and Nok is just being a good wife by helping him release those muscle tension:risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
If these stares are killing us, how are we going survive James + BABY??????

You've seen this yet? James interacting with the baby :love::love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg2tGy_ne63/?hl=en&tagged=gamesaneha
Omg! I’m sooooooooo dead :nut::nut: Ji seem to be really good with kids. They seem to really connect with him aswell. Is it bad that I felt slightly jealous of the baby :risas3: and kinda wishing that was me instead :risas3:

Can you leave a comment on the vid I made for JT? I see a comment in arabic and would like to burry it. lol

The views are low but I don't care. I'll make more when I have a little quiet time. Making vids and seeing their sweet emotions makes me happy so I am going to do it for me and fans that love JT. :)
I swear I love this MV so much, the song and the clips/scene is so well put together . Please make some more :thumbup: I will leave a comment tomorrow. Now I can’t even keep my eyes open :aloofandbored:here some some cute clips of JT.
BTS slap scene
That scene was so intense. Looks like they did a lot of take for that scene. Love the BTS interactions with JT .

Omg! I’m sooooooooo dead :nut::nut: Ji seem to be really good with kids. They seem to really connect with him aswell. Is it bad that I felt slightly jealous of the baby :risas3: and kinda wishing that was me instead :risas3:
I swear I love this MV so much, the song and the clips/scene is so well put together . Please make some more :thumbup: I will leave a comment tomorrow. Now I can’t even keep my eyes open :aloofandbored:here some some cute clips of JT.
hahahaha I thought I was being odd for being jelly of that baby. You are making me feel normal. :facepalm:

Thank you for leaving a comment ka. That odd comment is driving me crazy. It's not marked spam so I don't know if I should delete it....so my solution is to burry it with other comments above it. :rolleyes:

twister02

M♥K

I left a comment. You can't delete the arabic comment in your creator studio?

I left a comment. You can't delete the arabic comment in your creator studio?
Yes, I could delete but I don't want to offend a JT fan if it was a legit comment. I don't read Arabic and and google trans. didn't make sense so I am leaving it untouched but it was driving me crazy. lol . these little things. Thank you for leaving a comment na. I really appreciate it. :)

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
Last edited: