[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

But isn't Nok being the "bad" girl enough to satisfy their craving for mistreatment? Lol I love a bold and honest p'ek. One heart, one love.

I am procrastinating watching episode 10. Looking forward to the Fin scenes.
Ep.10 is really really good. I cried, I smiled and I squealed. I thought James did so well in emotional scenes (Taew is always good so no worries here but James got me crying....)

twister02

M♥K
But isn't Nok being the "bad" girl enough to satisfy their craving for mistreatment? Lol I love a bold and honest p'ek. One heart, one love.

I am procrastinating watching episode 10. Looking forward to the Fin scenes.
Well that's the issue because she's not that bad as what I'm actually thinking and she didn't mistreated Nai that much. :lol:
She is always defeated by Nai stares and sweet words :risas3:

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I love how Nok and Nai support each other in episode 10, especially Nok because we've always seen Nai taking care of Nok and being there for her. But seeing Nok supporting Nai while he was reading the letter from his mom, when Nok wiped Nai's tears it was touching but also satisfying to watch at the same time. She has been mean to him the whole time so seeing her helping him cope with his hard time is such a relief for me because I've always wanted Nai to know that someone would be there for him and that he's not lonely. I feel like his hard work and him taking care of Nok is being paid back. Now he has Nok as a family and a person who will be by his side. He's not a guy who is abandoned and does not have a family anymore. I love that Nok is the one who is able to fulfill the missing pieces in his life.

Last edited:
I love how Nok and Nai support each other in episode 10, especially Nok because we've always seen Nai taking care of Nok and being there for her. But seeing Nok supporting Nai while he was reading the letter from his mom, when Nok wiped Nai's tears it was touching but also satisfying to watch at the same time. She has been mean to him the whole time so seeing her helping him cope with his hard time is such a relief for me because I've always wanted Nai to know that someone would be there for him and that he's not lonely. I feel like his hard work and him taking care of Nok is being paid back. Now he has Nok as a family and a person who will be by his side. He's not a guy who is abandoned and does not have a family anymore. I love that Nok is the one who is able to fulfill the missing pieces in his life.
Yes and she already showed her kindness towards Nai in Ep.9 with his mom at the wedding. I felt that it was a turning point in their relationship when he realized that she had done something so special for him as a wedding gift. Only someone who loves purely would know to do that. She wanted him to be happy because she is in love with him (she is just in denial because she is stubborn). LoL

P

PrincessKarina

How’s the voting coming along? Is JT getting high votes? I got distracted for a bit there.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Taew has always been pretty but has become extremely beautiful as she matured. James is still a baby face man, but he definitely has become more define and handsome looking. I’m glad he lost his baby fats. lol I’m crushing on both, even Nai. Can’t choose at all. Hahha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Even though @jjinxx translated the morning after...
Here's mine. Ha ha ha my imagination went on overdrive. :naughty2::love:

SPOILER ALERT - MORNING AFTER!!
The next day in the late morning in their little house, Nai and Nok shared a blanket. She is wearing Nai's large shirt. Nok wakes up with the embrace of Nai. Seeing Luckanai in such a deep sleep, she decides to have a little fun by using her finger to trace between his brows. Nai wrinkles his brow but doesn't open his eyes. Nok giggles and continues by tickling his nose next. He wrinkles his nose but still didn't wake up. She continues until her finger reaches his lips and she sees that he has a little smile. She stays still and watches him smiling, then she blow softly on his face. He wrinkles his face. She tries to hold her laughter. She takes her 2 fingers closer about to cover up his nostrils, but Luckanai's phone rings. She drops her hands and pretends to be asleep. Just then,
Nai wakes up and reaches for his phone.
Nai: "Yes, Khun Yood, It's nine 'o clock already? I have a hard time waking up because my wife bothered me all night."
Muenchanok who is pretending to be asleep, starts to move her eyes.
Nai: "Last night, we celebrated our one month anniversary...celebrated late into the night, and then..."
Luckanai intentionally pauses to make her wonder. Nok is unable to bear it anymore and she opens her eyes to stare at him.
Nai:"...and we should stop because it's almost morning, but she still didn't want to stop."
Nok yelled at him:"Who said?" Nai:"You heard her voice, right? And don't laugh. You want her to wait long? Oh, Khun Nok! Stop!" He is interrupted by Nok hitting him with a pillow. She is trying to get his phone but he pulls away until she suddenly lie on top of him.
Nok:"Give the phone to me."
Nai teasingly:"Calm down. Calm down, Miss Wife. Don't be so rough with me. Ouch! Ouch!" He speaks into the phone. "Khun Yod, this morning she won't let me go easily. So I'd like to take a day off."
Nok finally manages to get the phone. She is about to speak to deny but notice that the screen looks normal as if the call ended.
Nok:"The call ended!"
Nai: "The call ended since my first sentence.They know."
She starts hitting him again. Nok:" You better go to the office. Go explain everything. By now, they must be gossiping all over the office."
Nai:"Why should I explain anything? We're married already. Let them gossip about us being sweet which is fine. But I only regret that their gossip news is not even half as sweet as the real thing."
Nok's face became so red. She then realizes that she is sitting on Nai. She tries to get off but Nai quickly holds onto her.
Nok:"Let me go."
Nai:"Where are you rushing off to? I even took a day off. You had a lot of fun playing around with me earlier. Let me tease you back."
Nok was surprised. She asks, "You know what I was doing?"
Nai:"I woke up before you did."
Nok:"Then why did you pretended to sleep?"
Nai:"I was waiting to see when you would stop playing around.. Nai deviously whisper: "But then you went and attacked me instead."
Nok:"Are you crazy. I didn't do it!"
Nai: "It's okay if you didn't...as long as you don't deny me."
After he spoke. Nai pulls the blanket over them quickly. Nok frantically fusses. The blanket shifting chaotically.

Even though @jjinxx translated the morning after...
Here's mine. Ha ha ha my imagination went on overdrive. :naughty2::love:

SPOILER ALERT - MORNING AFTER!!
The next day in the late morning in their little house, Nai and Nok shared a blanket. She is wearing Nai's large shirt. Nok wakes up with the embrace of Nai. Seeing Luckanai in such a deep sleep, she decides to have a little fun by using her finger to trace between his brows. Nai wrinkles his brow but doesn't open his eyes. Nok giggles and continues by tickling his nose next. He wrinkles his nose but still didn't wake up. She continues until her finger reaches his lips and she sees that he has a little smile. She stays still and watches him smiling, then she blow softly on his face. He wrinkles his face. She tries to hold her laughter. She takes her 2 fingers closer about to cover up his nostrils, but Luckanai's phone rings. She drops her hands and pretends to be asleep. Just then,
Nai wakes up and reaches for his phone.
Nai: "Yes, Khun Yood, It's nine 'o clock already? I have a hard time waking up because my wife bothered me all night."
Muenchanok who is pretending to be asleep, starts to move her eyes.
Nai: "Last night, we celebrated our one month anniversary...celebrated late into the night, and then..."
Luckanai intentionally pauses to make her wonder. Nok is unable to bear it anymore and she opens her eyes to stare at him.
Nai:"...and we should stop because it's almost morning, but she still didn't want to stop."
Nok yelled at him:"Who said?" Nai:"You heard her voice, right? And don't laugh. You want her to wait long? Oh, Khun Nok! Stop!" He is interrupted by Nok hitting him with a pillow. She is trying to get his phone but he pulls away until she suddenly lie on top of him.
Nok:"Give the phone to me."
Nai teasingly:"Calm down. Calm down, Miss Wife. Don't be so rough with me. Ouch! Ouch!" He speaks into the phone. "Khun Yod, this morning she won't let me go easily. So I'd like to take a day off."
Nok finally manages to get the phone. She is about to speak to deny but notice that the screen looks normal as if the call ended.
Nok:"The call ended!"
Nai: "The call ended since my first sentence.They know."
She starts hitting him again. Nok:" You better go to the office. Go explain everything. By now, they must be gossiping all over the office."
Nai:"Why should I explain anything? We're married already. Let them gossip about us being sweet which is fine. But I only regret that their gossip news is not even half as sweet as the real thing."
Nok's face became so red. She then realizes that she is sitting on Nai. She tries to get off but Nai quickly holds onto her.
Nok:"Let me go."
Nai:"Where are you rushing off to? I even took a day off. You had a lot of fun playing around with me earlier. Let me tease you back."
Nok was surprised. She asks, "You know what I was doing?"
Nai:"I woke up before you did."
Nok:"Then why did you pretended to sleep?"
Nai:"I was waiting to see when you would stop playing around.. Nai deviously whisper: "But then you went and attacked me instead."
Nok:"Are you crazy. I didn't do it!"
Nai: "It's okay if you didn't...as long as you don't deny me."
After he spoke. Nai pulls the blanket over them quickly. Nok frantically fusses. The blanket shifting chaotically.
I am dying to see epi.11 and this scene. I am sure we’d need to increase our doze on diabetes meds on Monday.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 9 and 10 showed us a side of Nok that Nai had seen all along and we finally get to understand why he had loved her for the longest time. She is actually a compassionate and a very emphatic person. She actually understand Nai’s needs and knows what makes him happy. When she found out about his mum, she immediately invited her to their wedding knowing that her grandma would not be happy, but she did it anyway because she knew that for Nai to have his mum present at their wedding would mean the world to him as his mum is apart of his happiness.
As soon as they both found out that Nai’s mum had left, you could immediately see the pain in Nok’s eyes. Because she had instantly felt Nai’s pain of being abandoned yet again by his own mother. She has become more understanding of him now and did not want him to feel alone. Loved how she was there to give him emotional support while he reads his mother letter. She reassured him and made sure that he knows that he is not alone and that he still had her in his life and that she will be his everything. And notice how she used the word “We” will overcome this together, which indicated already that she is committed to their marriage and is it in it for the long run. So at this stage the game is over :p (so hurry and make baby :pWTH are they waiting for ? :rolleyes:)

Oh I just wanted to add that the time they spend on their honeymoon was an excellent way to show viewers of the development of their love for one another, which makes it more believeable. Now that we have witness the memories and bond they have created with one another, it’s going to make us feel every pain and emotions that they will go through when all hell break loose in the later episodes.