[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

twister02

M♥K
Hahaha I noticed that too. I think they like the struggle of a slapandkiss:attempt::kidnap:willing|rscenesw if not the cheating husband type. I guess it keeps them on the edge of their seat and make it more exciting ? I remember I used to like it too :risas3:
I think they like praek's with some bad boy aura in them. :lol:
Honestly, I feel like Nai is not a praek but a second lead in a kdrama because of his character. You usually see second leads with close to perfect characters and treats the female lead with care and love while the main guy does the total oppposite and majority of the girls still finds it cute (WTH!) :lol: including the female lead who still ends up falling in love to a jerk than the perfect second lead :lol:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they like praek's with some bad boy aura in them. :lol:
Honestly, I feel like Nai is not a praek but a second lead in a kdrama because of his character. You usually see second leads with close to perfect characters and treats the female lead with care and love while the main guy does the total oppposite and majority of the girls still finds it cute (WTH!) :lol: including the female lead who still ends up falling in love to a jerk than the perfect second lead :lol:
Most if not all thai pra’ek in Lakorn would have been put behind bars in real life :risas3: They :kidnap:slapandkiss:attempt:rscenesw but all is forgiven because they claimed they did it out of love for the n’ek :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. Does a Nai even exist?! Lol. I’ll get someone close enough to Nai before I go.
I think they do, but just not as physically good looking and hot as Nai :p

Anyway here is some throwback pics of JT .. Ji is listening and admiring his P’Taew while she is being interviewed :pancarta:
Cr. iambaby_jj Twitter
7008C47C-4DD3-40C1-A4EA-2022B01CB306.jpeg 21AF0796-999C-4A1E-8753-3104E936BCBF.jpeg 2378F5FF-5907-4832-8223-25D8B85E76EB.jpeg D689A1D4-61F7-4861-9693-38ACD0109ACF.jpeg
He did the same at their event from last week. He decided he had nothing better to do, so he went and watch his P’Taew being interviewed again lolz. Oh JJ why are you so adorable :phttps://www.instagram.com/p/BlrrBVbhsUt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ogknovo7fm7p
338BBAD0-C5C7-44AE-8BDE-AC50B928188D.jpeg

I think they do, but just not as physically good looking and hot as Nai :p

Anyway here is some throwback pics of JT .. Ji is listening and admiring his P’Taew while she is being interviewed :pancarta:
Cr. iambaby_jj Twitter
View attachment 20432 View attachment 20433 View attachment 20434 View attachment 20435
He did the same at their event from last week. He decided he had nothing better to do, so he went and watch his P’Taew being interviewed again lolz. Oh JJ why are you so adorable :phttps://www.instagram.com/p/BlrrBVbhsUt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ogknovo7fm7p
View attachment 20431
He is her no.1 fan. He takes photos, listen to interviews, gives her messages.... I don’t need a Nai, I need a James. lol (j/k I would really prefer a Nai who is a calmer character)