[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Whew, finished ep10. Thought after dealing with Nai’s mother’s departure and the sweat moments by Wat’s hospital bed, these two should be already together. They behaves truly like husband and wife. Love those moments!
On reflection I thought the change of Nok’s attitude towards Nai was a little dramatic...so marriage did make a difference. There is no game feel in this episode for sure. I am extremely curious how they would connect back to the “game” theme in later episodes. Is it just me or what?
I just love Wi! She is so fun yet so wise with such a great heart so I am not surprised when Wet said she was the ideal person he would look for. If I was Wat I would not trade Wi for anyone. I guess they are not born to be life partners.

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I could not figure out Khae. She constantly struggled between her feeling for Nai and her role as Wat’s wife. I am glad she finally decided to focus on her marriage and then...everything fell apart. It seems people are not aware that there are bottom lines in relationships. There are things you should never say to anyone let alone your loved ones. Nok has the same problem. No damage control can save those destructive words in reality.

Jakriya

sarNie Egg
I’m so sad that the rating went down for today’s episode. I cry. :(
I don’t cry but I feel sad:( my heart aches :sad6:
Aw! Sorry that ratings affected you so much. I kind of got over ratings now. I’m just enjoying JT on screen because this lakorn is nearing the end! I’m sad too because GS deserves so much higher ratings!
yes, GS deserves much more ratings. Everything is so perfect plus there are so many pranang scenes and JT chemistry is high. But I heard it’s a big hit in China

twister02

M♥K
I’m so sad that the rating went down for today’s episode. I cry. :(
It looks like Thai audiences wanted more slaps than kisses in a slap-kiss lakorn :lol: They want spicy than cheesy which is opposite to the international audiences. This is just an observation tho. I feel like Thai people wanted to see more of the bickering than sweet moments. The highest rated episode of GS was episode 8 which has lots of action and slaps.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It looks like Thai audiences wanted more slaps than kisses in a slap-kiss lakorn :lol: They want spicy than cheesy which is opposite to the international audiences. This is just an observation tho. I feel like Thai people wanted to see more of the bickering than sweet moments. The highest rated episode of GS was episode 8 which has lots of action and slaps.
Hahaha I noticed that too. I think they like the struggle of a slapandkiss:attempt::kidnap:willing|rscenesw if not the cheating husband type. I guess it keeps them on the edge of their seat and make it more exciting ? I remember I used to like it too :risas3: