[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Omg. I am still trying to gather my thoughts, emotions, and tears of happiness for the past 2 episodes. I am so happy that Nok and Nai are finally married. Although they should have been marry since episode 6. I just wanted more time for them to be a married couple. I love these 2 so freaken much. There is no words that can describe the depth of my love and obsession with this couple whether its JT or Nai and Nok. I love their portrayal of the characters. I cant imagine anyone else playing the gentle, sweet, and charming Nai or the cute, sassy, and bratty Nok like JT did. On top of their sizzling hot chemistry on screen their bond and closeness off screen is also a plus. I admire their relationship with each other that's why I am loving this couple so much. It hurts my heart knowing we are near the end. On a good note they will always remain as one of my favorite pairings. Some may think that they may not get to pair up again bc the ratings wasnt high. That I am not scared of bc I have faith that in the future we'll get to see them reunite again. Okay enough ranting for me....

I absolutely love their wedding. Everything about it was so beautiful from the clothing to their venue and decorations. I love how gentle and patience Nai is. I adore their first honeymoon together. They had a lot of heart to heart moments so I hope that this will bring them closer to each other. Su su na Khun Nai and Khun Nok! :) Dying to see next weeks episode and I'm definitely third wheeling them on their 2nd honeymoon. Lol. :p

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I am just going to enjoy GS and JT for as much as I can until episode 14.

GS is a good lakorn with good message. I LOVE the recycling message and the love of family this lakorn is showing.

Also, this has a good feels on how Nai was raised by Wat and Wi. How a good guy got a chance.

I guess it’s not spicy enough for the audience to watch?
14 episode is too short for my JT obsession. Can they surprise us with 15 episodes! Lol wishful thinking....

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you serious???? Wth. NDFD went by just perfectly those trolls had to screw it up for us!!! Urgh. I'm sad now.
they actually just started this exact troll page when GS was coming out so they started from that point on. NDFD isn’t affected. The other troll the subbers first dealt with did the stealing for NDFD. They’re just try to steal the current work right now subbers are working on I believe. Yeah they ruined it for us all. Lovefia does wonderful recaps though if you ever need some understanding!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
they actually just started this exact troll page when GS was coming out so they started from that point on. NDFD isn’t affected. The other troll the subbers first dealt with did the stealing for NDFD. They’re just try to steal the current work right now subbers are working on I believe. Yeah they ruined it for us all. Lovefia does wonderful recaps though if you ever need some understanding!
Oh right I forgot about lovefia!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The more u hate the more u love. I believe that's the saying. Lol
Ying gliat, ying rak. lol

Try dailymotion... I am able to find 6 and 7 full sub. Didn’t really watch it tho since I’m all up to speed thanks to the ladies here and raw episodes lol
Wait, what? Someone is actually subbing it? NEED. <3